WAIVED :)
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
6-02-2013
LANDED..........
APRIL 9 :)
I.N.

No news yet! I am hoping to hear something soon. It has already been 2 and a half months since Bucharest has received the file. The only noted change is my spouse's mailing address was changed to mine (but I am his representative), and he doesn't have a home address yet.

Ecas still says application is received...so I am hoping for good news soon.

I am visiting Romania for a month during Christmas, so I only have a few more weeks to wait! We have been apart for 7 months already!

blagogalia

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
Cyprus
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hopefully on 01.03.2013
Hi CharlizeRai,
just a quick question ... how do you know when your file was received in Bucharest? My husband got an e-mail on 30th of July from Canada that they will transfer our file to Bucharest but we didn`t get any more information after this. So how do I know if my file was received in Bucharest and when?

CharlizeRai

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2012
AOR Received.
06-09-2012
File Transfer...
14-09-2012
Med's Done....
13-04-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
6-02-2013
LANDED..........
Hi Blagogalia,

I received sponsorship approval on September 14, 2012. I had been consistently checking ecas after that point, and I noticed that medicals were received as of about 3 days later. I just assumed that that meant my file was in Bucharest. Recently my husband's mailing address changed to mine, meaning someone is looking at our file in Bucharest.

Aside from that, I have heard nothing from Bucharest. The last thing I received from CIC was my sponsorship approval. Bucharest has not attempted to contact me or my husband yet.

blagogalia

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
Cyprus
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hopefully on 01.03.2013
We started checking the ecas much later so I don`t really know when and if anything has changed there. It is written just that my application has been received on 4th of May ( the date it has been received in Canada) and that medical results has been received. I assume that this information comes from the EO in Canada but still nothing from Bucharest. Lately I`m thinking should I try to contact them...at least to know that our file is there...if anyone at the Bucharest EO has the good will to answer. :-X

CharlizeRai

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2012
AOR Received.
06-09-2012
File Transfer...
14-09-2012
Med's Done....
13-04-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
6-02-2013
LANDED..........
Well let me know if you try to contact them and if you hear anything :)

Good luck!

danap

Star Member
May 9, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I.N said:
Christmas its getting closer :) ;)....

Hi IN

DECISION MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Today the status changed.....they received the passport on 23 nov and today they change it...so I am hoping they will send the passport tomorrow.....and like this in a few days we will have it......o my God we are so happy....and more happy because we just found out that we will have a boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the year was hard but the finish is glorious.
Hope u are having a great time in Montreal and wish you all the best....hope to see u one day....but anyway you have been a great person to keep in touch,......Merry Christmas and a wonderful year ahead !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CRACIUN FERICIT!!!!!!!!!!!! UN AN NOU PLIN DE REALIZARI FERICIRE SI BUCURII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CU DRAG,
DANA

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
new chest x-ray requested for the medical extension on 20 August
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
CharlizeRai said:
I.N.

No news yet! I am hoping to hear something soon. It has already been 2 and a half months since Bucharest has received the file. The only noted change is my spouse's mailing address was changed to mine (but I am his representative), and he doesn't have a home address yet.

Ecas still says application is received...so I am hoping for good news soon.

I am visiting Romania for a month during Christmas, so I only have a few more weeks to wait! We have been apart for 7 months already!
Hey Charlize,

Christmas its getting closer, you will be with your spouse for a whole month...yupiiiiii..... ;).

Being apart its not easy I can understand that, but its really worth it in the end.

You really forgot the hard times that you had and felt during this process of immigration but after you got here at your spouse side, you really forget, at least I did! ;D.

2 and half months is not a lot so far since your file got to Bucharest, but some one is really looking in your file, you had an update, if your file is clear and straight forward you could have news quite soon. Maybe during your holiday vacation in Romania...

Wish you all the best and a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in Romania.

I.N. :)

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
new chest x-ray requested for the medical extension on 20 August
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
danap said:
Hi IN

DECISION MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Today the status changed.....they received the passport on 23 nov and today they change it...so I am hoping they will send the passport tomorrow.....and like this in a few days we will have it......o my God we are so happy....and more happy because we just found out that we will have a boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the year was hard but the finish is glorious.
Hope u are having a great time in Montreal and wish you all the best....hope to see u one day....but anyway you have been a great person to keep in touch,......Merry Christmas and a wonderful year ahead !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CRACIUN FERICIT!!!!!!!!!!!! UN AN NOU PLIN DE REALIZARI FERICIRE SI BUCURII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CU DRAG,
DANA
My dear Dana,

Thank you for your nice words, very kind of you.

I am so happy for you!!!!!

You will have a little boy....!!!!! Wow! Bravo!

Mi de felicitari!! Two great news for once, not bad... ;).

;D ;D ;D

In the end everything went well, yes, the process its so long and stressful but in the end it worth it.

I am living in Quebec actually, and I would love to meet you one day why not, I know Vancuver its quite far but I have to visit Canada anyway, I hear its a beautiful country.

I am getting into my life here, I start working already, I feel great, especially at my husband`s side.... :) I also adapt quite easy everywhere I go, well I love traveling and new places, its easy for me.

Wish you all the best my dear, and hope to hear from you again.

CRACIUN FERICIT SI TIE SI SOTULUI TAU, SI BEBELUSULUI TAU SI UN AN NOU PLIN DE BUCURII ;) :)

PUPICI SI PE CURAND. :-*

I.N

CharlizeRai

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2012
AOR Received.
06-09-2012
File Transfer...
14-09-2012
Med's Done....
13-04-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
6-02-2013
LANDED..........
Thanks I.N,

I know it will all be worth it at the end. I hope that it is straightforward, and that we hear news soon. I know it's doubtful, but I am still hopeful!!

Glad to hear you are adjusting well to life in Canada :)

And Danap, AWESOME!!! That is so exciting. Congratulations to immigration, and to your baby!!

blagogalia

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
Cyprus
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hopefully on 01.03.2013
Thank you CharlizeRai,

We have kind of the same timeline so I hope the good news are coming for us soon. Have a great time for Christmas and good luck too!

CharlizeRai

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2012
AOR Received.
06-09-2012
File Transfer...
14-09-2012
Med's Done....
13-04-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
6-02-2013
LANDED..........
Thank you!! I hope we both get good news soon :)

deshulina

Oct 22, 2012
God bless you all, this is turning out to be the hardest thing we've ever done.I feel so hopeless, and on top of all we are still gathering documents.My husband is now jobless looking for a job asap, but so far it's been two months and nothing.I don't feel like Christmas and everything seems to be getting harder.I live in Bulgaria at the moment and my husband is far far away in Alberta.I just pray that we'll get together everything soon so we can send it off.
I'm sorry for the off topic but I really needed to share this you all of you, cause I know no one else will understand me better.I wish luck to all of you and may God be with us.

blagogalia

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
Cyprus
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hopefully on 01.03.2013
Hi Deshulina,

I wish I could give you a comforting hug and tell you I understand how you feel. Being away from your loved one is so difficult and frustrating. I`m Bulgarian too by the way and waiting in Cyprus. Reading the posts here is helping me in many ways. When I see the happiness of some others who have already taken their visa this lifts me up. Try to think about this moment and be patient. Nothing lasts forever ( in our case is a good thing :)
Gore glavata ! ;)

deshulina

Oct 22, 2012
I'm going to post this in english so that everyone can understand it, even tough I'm so tempted to make it in bulgarian.Thank you so much for the support, I already feel much better than 10 minutes ago.I'm trying to keep things positive and still hoping for the best, but this is such a relieve to me that I'm not the only bulgarian person here.Thank you for your answer blagogalia !!! I opredelno shte q darja gore, blagodarq za podkrepata !! :D

danap

Star Member
May 9, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I.N said:
My dear Dana,

Thank you for your nice words, very kind of you.

I am so happy for you!!!!!

You will have a little boy....!!!!! Wow! Bravo!

Mi de felicitari!! Two great news for once, not bad... ;).

;D ;D ;D

In the end everything went well, yes, the process its so long and stressful but in the end it worth it.

I am living in Quebec actually, and I would love to meet you one day why not, I know Vancuver its quite far but I have to visit Canada anyway, I hear its a beautiful country.

I am getting into my life here, I start working already, I feel great, especially at my husband`s side.... :) I also adapt quite easy everywhere I go, well I love traveling and new places, its easy for me.

Wish you all the best my dear, and hope to hear from you again.

CRACIUN FERICIT SI TIE SI SOTULUI TAU, SI BEBELUSULUI TAU SI UN AN NOU PLIN DE BUCURII ;) :)

PUPICI SI PE CURAND. :-*

I.N

Hi IN
MY HUSBAND IS A PR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank God is over today we have received the passport back and everything is in order....now we will make an appointment with cic here in Vancouver and "land " him ha ha ha ha ....this is just great....my Christmas gift become true....Good luck to everybody and thank you for your help and support in this time.....
Cu stima si respect
Daniela