Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5, 2017
AOR Received.
Waiting
Yahoo06 said:
you have to pay only 200$ for visitor application! for work permit application you have to pay 200+150!
no yahoo06 he cant apply anymore work permit because of 4 years cap so i was wondering to fill out the visitor application for my bf and pay the restoration and visitor at the same time and submit it thru paper... he recieve the result and it was refuse:( they send it since june so he ask the officer to resend it again because he never recieve any mail before....do u think thats the best option he can do to stay in canada?

mi6

Aug 21, 2015
Please, i need your guidance on how i can successfully apply for a study permit without issues, my reasons is because I got out of restoration status with a visitor permit and I am kind of scared that there may be some other supporting documents like a letter aside other requirements, Please direct me from experience as I need to make the application soonest possible. Thank you

Tushky

Star Member
Jun 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 feb 2015
Doc's Request.
14 Sept 2105
AOR Received.
24 June 2015
Med's Request
10 sept 2015
Med's Done....
21 sept 2105
Passport Req..
Waiting....
I got my PNP on Feb 18 2015, applied for my work permit on march 3,2015 got refusal on june 2, apply for a restoration of my work permit on june 8 till now haven't heard anything from them yet. I am on leave of absence from June 2nd as i have no status but I have my AOR for PR-PNP can anybody tell usually how many days they take to process for restoration of work permit?

Tushky

Star Member
Jun 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 feb 2015
Doc's Request.
14 Sept 2105
AOR Received.
24 June 2015
Med's Request
10 sept 2015
Med's Done....
21 sept 2105
Passport Req..
Waiting....
@mi6 its acknowledgement of receipt.

mi6

Aug 21, 2015
@Tushky, Thanks, I had that and a File number and I was not granted a new work permit last year as well, nomination certificate or LMIA is the key to getting the work permit at the moment, that why I want to get a study permit in the mean time while i look for an employer willing to give me LMIA to move forward

Tushky

Star Member
Jun 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 feb 2015
Doc's Request.
14 Sept 2105
AOR Received.
24 June 2015
Med's Request
10 sept 2015
Med's Done....
21 sept 2105
Passport Req..
Waiting....
@mi6 I have my pnp nomination certificate and work permit support letter still they refuse my extension of work permit.

ness12

Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5, 2017
AOR Received.
Waiting
mi6 said:
@ Tushky, Thanks, I had that and a File number and I was not granted a new work permit last year as well, nomination certificate or LMIA is the key to getting the work permit at the moment, that why I want to get a study permit in the mean time while i look for an employer willing to give me LMIA to move forward
Hi mi6 base on my experience prior of my work permit expiration i change my status as visitor because im soo afraid of 4 years cap and i dont want end up going home... then my PNP certificate issue same as my visitor...so i end up applying to New York for my work permit.... i got first refuse, i tried second attempt to apply... i got approve.... hopefully this idea works for u if your planning to change status... i used my PNP certificate,AOR from CIO, support letter pnp, employer compliance $230, money order CA$155 and all requirements asking on document checklist... but the best choice u can do is go to Boarder just like yahoo06 did. just bring all the requirements... they will issue u a work permit there...Goodluck!

mi6

Aug 21, 2015
Thank you, what is the support letter for pnp about and where did you get it? my situation now is leaves me with little limits as I dont have a nomination certificate yet. but if i have one, I dont mind trying as many times like you said

ness12

Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5, 2017
AOR Received.
Waiting
mi6 said:
Thank you, what is the support letter for pnp about and where did you get it? my situation now is leaves me with little limits as I dont have a nomination certificate yet. but if i have one, I dont mind trying as many times like you said
oic if that case i have no idea... i have support from pnp province thats why i get able to renew my status... Goodluck! try to change status as visitor and find employer to saskachewan thats the best u cant do and get nominated by the employer hope this idea help

Tushky

Star Member
Jun 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 feb 2015
Doc's Request.
14 Sept 2105
AOR Received.
24 June 2015
Med's Request
10 sept 2015
Med's Done....
21 sept 2105
Passport Req..
Waiting....
Is processing time for restoration of work permit is different from the processing time which they are showing on their website for work permit??

ness12

Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5, 2017
AOR Received.
Waiting
Tushky said:
Is processing time for restoration of work permit is different from the processing time which they are showing on their website for work permit??
Hi Tushky if i were you call CIC now if u think your app processing is way too long... thats what my boyfriend did and what he heard to cic officer suprised him last september....!! that they sent out the decision since June!!! so it means the post office sent theresult to other place... so call cic now!! Goodluck!

Tushky

Star Member
Jun 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 feb 2015
Doc's Request.
14 Sept 2105
AOR Received.
24 June 2015
Med's Request
10 sept 2015
Med's Done....
21 sept 2105
Passport Req..
Waiting....
Thnx ness12 I did col them and every time I get some new answer. I submitted my application on june 8 and currently they are working on june 5 but processing time shows 132 days whereas its already 142 days in my case so they said we consider the date in which we are working not the processing time.

Dchezmo

Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
0108-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-06-2016
Not sure if anyone is interested but I posted some questions on this thread a couple months ago.

I was out of status after CIC refused my extension of my work permit (I was not yet a provincial nominee). I was going to apply for restoration of status within Canada but the process was about 4-6 months.

The processing time for a new visa in my home country was only a month so because I had all the necessary documentation I decided to apply from outside Canada.
I got to spend some time with my family, save myself a ton of money since I wouldnt have been able to work for 4 months if I stayed in Canada, and I received a new work permit within a month.

It may be a good option to see whats the processing time in your home country if you know you have a good chance to have a visa isued

Cantilangnonako

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 22, 2015
Doc's Request.
April 23, 2015
Nomination.....
Aug. 14, 2015
AOR Received.
Jan. 07, 2015
IELTS Request
Included in Application
Med's Request
June 30, 2016
Med's Done....
upfront
LANDED..........
April 2012
Dchezmo said:
Not sure if anyone is interested but I posted some questions on this thread a couple months ago.

I was out of status after CIC refused my extension of my work permit (I was not yet a provincial nominee). I was going to apply for restoration of status within Canada but the process was about 4-6 months.

The processing time for a new visa in my home country was only a month so because I had all the necessary documentation I decided to apply from outside Canada.
I got to spend some time with my family, save myself a ton of money since I wouldnt have been able to work for 4 months if I stayed in Canada, and I received a new work permit within a month.

It may be a good option to see whats the processing time in your home country if you know you have a good chance to have a visa isued
Where's the question here?