+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

Malikmum

Mar 19, 2017
Hello everyone,
I will be grateful if anyone has any insight regarding my situation. I have just received ITA but I have a BIG concern. I have a valid residence permit as a student in the U.K. but my 6month old son who came into the UK as a visitor has now overstayed his status.
I am worried that his overstay will negatively impact our application.
Has anyone been rejected for this reason? Is there anyone who had a similar circumstance and made a successful application? Please I need your advice.Thank you.

abny876

Feb 8, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I will be doing my medical exam next week and recently(last month) I have been diagnosed with proteinuria which means high protein in urine.My serum creatinine levels are perfectly normal and there is no blood in my urine(haemuturia) etc.I do not have any symptoms(no fever etc).It's only protein in urine which is ++.I have also been diagnosed with hypertension and high cholesterol and I have been taking medications for them.My blood pressure is normal now and I have not checked for my cholesterol levels recently.Recently I have had a kidney biopsy and my nephrologist has recommended me for taking steroid medication along with my hypertension(ACE inhibitors) and cholesterol medication.I plan to proceed with steroid medication after doing my medical exams for CIC which I will be doing in a week's time.Steroid medication may raise my blood sugar and might decrease my immunity and I might catch a infection before tests which is why I am delaying with the dose.Also according to my nephrologist the effect of steroids will show results typically after 4-5 months and I can't wait for that long for my CIC medical tests.I have also had other tests done like HIV,Hepatitis and they are all negative.I dont have diabetes either but I have history of it.My nephrologist has written on his consultation note that this might be IGA nephropathy.My all other blood tests are normal(like RBC,WBC,platelet count,iron,potassium levels etc).Also my kidney doppler says the kidneys functioning is normal but there has been a inflation on the kidneys due to protinuria.

I want to know how should I approach the situation.Most likely in the CIC medical test as well I think the urine protein will be positive.Should I take my nephrologist note before exam explaining the health of my kidneys or will CIC ask me to get this done at later stage.I want to avoid any delay in the processing.Also how will CIC view my case as?.I know they will ask me to do further tests but they have already been done.

If anyone has similar experience please give your feedback.

Many Thanks.Appreciate your assistance. :)

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Do not post the same question in multiple threads. Please wait for a response.

Tell the dr your condition and your medication and wait for the urine results. You will likely have to have a retest. After that cic will decide if your condition is a burden on healthcare over the $6550 a year limit.

gandhivir

Mar 16, 2017
i applied under express entry under ces on this march 16. I am currently working on lmia as supervisor from 9 months. in my express entry profile i got the points for my previous job that i did for 4 months and completed my one year experience. My previous job was pharmacy technician noc 3219. I am a pharmacist from India. I worked as a pharmacy technician on that basis and I did not have a license for pharmacy technician. So will they consider my 4 month experience or they will reject my file. Please guide me. Thank you so much for the help in advance.

habibdhaka

Mar 6, 2017
I am having confusions with 2 questions under Personal History>Statutory Questions:

1. Has .... been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

2. Has .... ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?:

Previously i have occasion of rejected tourist visa. Now do I have to put Yes to both the questions? If i put yes, it asks for details, and what kind of details am i to put?

Bencres

Apr 6, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
CEC_EDM said:
Hi Pthomas,
I am new to this forum and have applied for my PR under CEC and I have similar situation where CIC asked me to provide my brother's Proof of Status and Proof of Relationship. I have only submitted his Canadian passport and our relationship docs such as birth certificate.
Did they specifically ask you for the Proof of his Stay or is it mandatory to submit the prof of stay documents.

Please Help:)
You will find more info on this link. Unfortunately it is specified that you need to provide a proof of the relative address to porve that he/her lives in Canada.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abny876 said:
Hi Everyone,

I will be doing my medical exam next week and recently(last month) I have been diagnosed with proteinuria which means high protein in urine.My serum creatinine levels are perfectly normal and there is no blood in my urine(haemuturia) etc.I do not have any symptoms(no fever etc).It's only protein in urine which is ++.I have also been diagnosed with hypertension and high cholesterol and I have been taking medications for them.My blood pressure is normal now and I have not checked for my cholesterol levels recently.Recently I have had a kidney biopsy and my nephrologist has recommended me for taking steroid medication along with my hypertension(ACE inhibitors) and cholesterol medication.I plan to proceed with steroid medication after doing my medical exams for CIC which I will be doing in a week's time.Steroid medication may raise my blood sugar and might decrease my immunity and I might catch a infection before tests which is why I am delaying with the dose.Also according to my nephrologist the effect of steroids will show results typically after 4-5 months and I can't wait for that long for my CIC medical tests.I have also had other tests done like HIV,Hepatitis and they are all negative.I dont have diabetes either but I have history of it.My nephrologist has written on his consultation note that this might be IGA nephropathy.My all other blood tests are normal(like RBC,WBC,platelet count,iron,potassium levels etc).Also my kidney doppler says the kidneys functioning is normal but there has been a inflation on the kidneys due to protinuria.

I want to know how should I approach the situation.Most likely in the CIC medical test as well I think the urine protein will be positive.Should I take my nephrologist note before exam explaining the health of my kidneys or will CIC ask me to get this done at later stage.I want to avoid any delay in the processing.Also how will CIC view my case as?.I know they will ask me to do further tests but they have already been done.

If anyone has similar experience please give your feedback.

Many Thanks.Appreciate your assistance. :)
1. you will have to do tests as everybody else at prescribed doctor. In addition you shall mention your current health situation. And all that will be transmitted to CIC
2. They will check your test results and the health history and they will either:
- reject you directly
- ask adittional tests. In that case they will state you either exact doctor or choice of doctors (meaning you cannot just go to any nefrologist).

When rejecting you directly, they will consider not only your current health but also the possible complications within next 10 years (like if they see that you might get kidney operation like in 2 to 3 years for example).
Medicament are paid, but all doctor visits and check up will be calculated per yer.
In your case you have decent chance of rejection. However you can still appeal against it.
good luck.

abny876

Feb 8, 2017
Thank you Vensak.Appreciate you help and hope it does not get rejected.I doubt any surgeries will be required in next 2-3 years or even in next 10 years and I doubt it will be rejected directly as I am completely healthy as of now apart from the protein.I am quite young as well.My only worry is it crossing the threshold limit of $6550 in a particular year.If they are going to average out the costs over a period of 5 years I think I will be fine.With the current medication the cost is not the worry but I am not sure with consultation and test costs required for monitoring in next 2 years.Anyways I don't have any choice I will have to wait and watch.Worst case scenario I might have to appoint a lawyer.I hope it does not go to that stage.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
vensak said:
1. you will have to do tests as everybody else at prescribed doctor. In addition you shall mention your current health situation. And all that will be transmitted to CIC
2. They will check your test results and the health history and they will either:
- reject you directly
- ask adittional tests. In that case they will state you either exact doctor or choice of doctors (meaning you cannot just go to any nefrologist).

When rejecting you directly, they will consider not only your current health but also the possible complications within next 10 years (like if they see that you might get kidney operation like in 2 to 3 years for example).
Medicament are paid, but all doctor visits and check up will be calculated per yer.
In your case you have decent chance of rejection. However you can still appeal against it.
good luck.
Hi.. They won't reject any case straight away. They send a procedural fairness letter and give a chance to explain.

And I don't think they take what's coming up in future into consideration. For instance, a diabetic has always higher chances of future organ failure, but people with diabetes get pr. They consider future case only for current diagnosis. Say someone has cirrhosis is likely to have liver failure in future, and may place an excessive demand on the system. Or someone taking medicines for kidney damage or doing dialysis could potentially require transplant. Future possibilities are considered in only such cases. If chronic conditions like diabetes, high cholesterol are to be considered, the only thing that would get any sort of consideration is the cost of medicines that are being taken.

Navin1988

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
Conerning education history they ask : "We will assess xxxxx's secondary and post-secondary periods of study for eligibility for Express Entry, and use them to calculate xxxxx's score." I have a professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession(doctor) with ECA. Do i also need to include my secondary school education here as well???

mtc1992

Sep 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017-01-31
AOR Received.
2017-01-31
Med's Done....
2017-02-25
kryt0n said:
It won't, but be honest in your application. Not a good start to your son's life by making him already an illegal immigrant, though.

I don't think you particularly have the right to judge someone else's parenting skills. Nor is this forum this appropriate avenue to make those statements.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
mtc1992 said:
I don't think you particularly have the right to judge someone else's parenting skills. Nor is this forum this appropriate avenue to make those statements.
I don't think you have the right to judge my judging, but, here we are.

Reactions: RokasK

Navin1988

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
Navin1988 said:
Conerning education history they ask : "We will assess xxxxx's secondary and post-secondary periods of study for eligibility for Express Entry, and use them to calculate xxxxx's score." I have a professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession(doctor) with ECA. Do i also need to include my secondary school education here as well???
Anyone??