+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

Xmg2017

Jan 1, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, just wanted to ask if you know- how strict is CIC about having the email address on your employer reference letter and bank certificate? Both docs have addresses, phone and websites BUT no email mentioned. Will they tag this as incomplete?

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Dear All

I had posted this question earlier but hardly got responses. Please suggest what to do:

My Surname on the passport, marriage certificate is DSILVA.

My Surname on education degrees and past 2 employers is D'SILVA(with apostrophe).

I got the ITA based on DSILVA which is as per the passport.

Could this be a red flag and what can I do? I would appreciate your comments.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
wan11knu said:
Dear All

I had posted this question earlier but hardly got responses. Please suggest what to do:

My Surname on the passport, marriage certificate is DSILVA.

My Surname on education degrees and past 2 employers is D'SILVA(with apostrophe).

I got the ITA based on DSILVA which is as per the passport.

Could this be a red flag and what can I do? I would appreciate your comments.
Get a one and the same name affidavit. Say yes to being known by another name.

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
Hi team,

Question : Work experience from 6th July 2015 to 30th June 2016. Will consider 1 year for FSW or not.
Please advise.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Neo_says said:
Hi team,

Question : Work experience from 6th July 2015 to 30th June 2016. Will consider 1 year for FSW or not.
Please advise.
If you take it as alone standing work experience, then no. it would have to be 1.7.2015 to 30.6.2016.

But if before or after you have one, that is longer than 1 year, you can use this one to add it into 2 years (if it is under same NOC).

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
vensak said:
But if before or after you have one, that is longer than 1 year, you can use this one to add it into 2 years (if it is under same NOC).
No it wont be 2 yrs. you cant claim points for 2 yrs WE.

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
Has anyone ever got their OINP removed because their CRS score dropped below 400 points?

goyal.maninder

Feb 13, 2017
Hi,

If I have total 6 years of work ex (3 years under one NOC and 3 years into another NOC). Should I declare total 6 years of experience under two different NOCs or only 3 years under any one)?

Thank you

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goyal.maninder said:
Hi,

If I have total 6 years of work ex (3 years under one NOC and 3 years into another NOC). Should I declare total 6 years of experience under two different NOCs or only 3 years under any one)?

Thank you
you can go with 6 years with two different NOC's will help you get more points

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
kryt0n said:
Get a one and the same name affidavit. Say yes to being known by another name.
Thank you Krypt0n. I am going to do the same as a lot of research into this is suggesting the same. But I hope the case officer will understand this :-[

trishachi

Dec 24, 2016
Good day Guys,

I have finally submitted PR application (with myself as the principal applicant and hubby as accompanying spouse)

We also have a second profile with hubby as the principal applicant which we used to apply for SINP as his occupation is in demand. The SINP is currently being processed and we are expecting a feedback b4 the end of April. Now my question is - do we need to delete the second profile which we used for the SINP? Does it have any impact on our PR application? The SNIP is our backup plan.

Please I need help from anyone who has previously been in this situation or anyone with more information on the situation.

Thanks in advance.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
trishachi said:
Good day Guys,

I have finally submitted PR application (with myself as the principal applicant and hubby as accompanying spouse)

We also have a second profile with hubby as the principal applicant which we used to apply for SINP as his occupation is in demand. The SINP is currently being processed and we are expecting a feedback b4 the end of April. Now my question is - do we need to delete the second profile which we used for the SINP? Does it have any impact on our PR application? The SNIP is our backup plan.

Please I need help from anyone who has previously been in this situation or anyone with more information on the situation.

Thanks in advance.
Since your PA in one and he is PA in the other you're OK. You don't need to delete the other one.

My advice is to leave the other as is... If you guys get a nomination on the other accept it but don't accept ITAs (keep rejecting it).

In the unlikely event of a rejection of your current PR application, then you can use the other as a backup.

Good luck.

CEC_EDM

Mar 24, 2017
pthomas said:
Hi Friends,

I have a doubt regarding the 'Family Member Proof of Status'. I submitted the application on Feb 03, 2017. My brother is a Permanent resident and I had submitted his telephone bills and employment letter as a proof of his stay in canada.

Now he resigned from the current work place and moving to a different town. Now should I inform IRCC about. If So, how can i inform?

Waiting for your advises...

Thanks
Hi Pthomas,
I am new to this forum and have applied for my PR under CEC and I have similar situation where CIC asked me to provide my brother's Proof of Status and Proof of Relationship. I have only submitted his Canadian passport and our relationship docs such as birth certificate.
Did they specifically ask you for the Proof of his Stay or is it mandatory to submit the prof of stay documents.

Please Help:)

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CEC_EDM said:
Hi Pthomas,
I am new to this forum and have applied for my PR under CEC and I have similar situation where CIC asked me to provide my brother's Proof of Status and Proof of Relationship. I have only submitted his Canadian passport and our relationship docs such as birth certificate.
Did they specifically ask you for the Proof of his Stay or is it mandatory to submit the prof of stay documents.

Please Help:)
"A copy of both sides of the family member's Canadian citizenship document, Canadian birth certificate and/or permanent resident card must be provided.
Evidence that the family member currently resides in Canada must be provided (a residential lease, mortgage documents, utility bills, etc.).
The documents should be up to date as of six months prior to submission.
Proof of the relationship of the applicant or the spouse or common-law partner to the family member must also be provided (e.g., a birth certificate, an official document naming the applicant as a parent, a copy of the inside back cover of the relative’s passport showing the relative’s parents)."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp