Mar 22, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
kryt0n said:
You don't have to add secondary. Just the education for points.
ok thank you much!! I added secondary school education in my personal history though. Will i need any proof or documentation of this?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Navin1988 said:
ok thank you much!! I added secondary school education in my personal history though. Will i need any proof or documentation of this?
Nope, you don't need anything.

Navin1988

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
DelPiero07 said:
Nope, you don't need anything.
1) in the ID Documents sections they ask "Tell us about xxxxx passport or travel document. If xxxxx does not have a passport or travel document, tell us about his/her national identity document." I have entered a valid passport. Do i still need to enter my national ID # ?

2) In my EE profile, they ask if i have ever applied to IRCC before. I did apply for a visitor visa a couple months ago and got a visitors visa. so i said "Yes". They ask for a UCI number. Where is that located on my visa page?

Thanks

ar169

Mar 26, 2017
Would this be a reason to reject? Any past experience that you heard about

I received an ITA last week, but I wanted to ask if I can make a change on the questionnaire (related to relatives living in Canada).

I had enough points to begin with, but put my relatives in anyway for the EE profile. Now, for some significant reasons, I dont want to be using that in my application. I already met the points threshold and CRS points (where this doesnt count anyway).

The only thing I am worried about is that the immigration officer/department will wonder why I took this out? and perhaps reject my application.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Navin1988 said:
1) in the ID Documents sections they ask "Tell us about xxxxx passport or travel document. If xxxxx does not have a passport or travel document, tell us about his/her national identity document." I have entered a valid passport. Do i still need to enter my national ID # ?

2) In my EE profile, they ask if i have ever applied to IRCC before. I did apply for a visitor visa a couple months ago and got a visitors visa. so i said "Yes". They ask for a UCI number. Where is that located on my visa page?

Thanks
1 - Your current and valid passport is sufficient.

2 - It should be a XXXX-XXXX number.

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
ar169 said:
Would this be a reason to reject? Any past experience that you heard about

I received an ITA last week, but I wanted to ask if I can make a change on the questionnaire (related to relatives living in Canada).

I had enough points to begin with, but put my relatives in anyway for the EE profile. Now, for some significant reasons, I dont want to be using that in my application. I already met the points threshold and CRS points (where this doesnt count anyway).

The only thing I am worried about is that the immigration officer/department will wonder why I took this out? and perhaps reject my application.
As long as it doesn't impact the points needed to receive the ITA, you should be fine. However, I would submit a letter of explanation to clarify the family members in Canada were removed from the app.

ar169

Mar 26, 2017
mgnlky said:
As long as it doesn't impact the points needed to receive the ITA, you should be fine. However, I would submit a letter of explanation to clarify the family members in Canada were removed from the app.
Thanks for your response. So the family members were never part of the application. At one point in the EE profile, it asked me if i had relatives in Canada. I said yes (not my parents or immediate members, but my Uncle/Aunt). Now, i didnt receive any points in CRS for that and would still be eligible for EE, without this.

My thinking was that do i even need to explain, since the initial forms said that the answers are for reference only? I just didn't want to over-complicate things, so wasnt sure if I should bring this into light?

Malikmum

Mar 19, 2017
mtc1992 said:
I don't think you particularly have the right to judge someone else's parenting skills. Nor is this forum this appropriate avenue to make those statements.
Thanks mtc1992 for standing up for me. If only kryt0n knew my situation, he would not outrightly roast me. His comment made me cry. I only asked for advice, not judgement. I guess his life must be so perfect.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
kryt0n said:
I don't think you have the right to judge my judging, but, here we are.
I too wanna judge some judges :p

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Malikmum said:
Thanks mtc1992 for standing up for me. If only kryt0n knew my situation, he would not outrightly roast me. His comment made me cry. I only asked for advice, not judgement. I guess his life must be so perfect.
Making you cry was not my aim. I am truly sorry.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Malikmum said:
Hello everyone,
I will be grateful if anyone has any insight regarding my situation. I have just received ITA but I have a BIG concern. I have a valid residence permit as a student in the U.K. but my 6month old son who came into the UK as a visitor has now overstayed his status.
I am worried that his overstay will negatively impact our application.
Has anyone been rejected for this reason? Is there anyone who had a similar circumstance and made a successful application? Please I need your advice.Thank you.
This shouldn't particularly be a problem but you should truthfully disclose it (not disclosing it is misrepresentation). Write a polite LOE and explain your situation.

Good luck!

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
Navin1988 said:

Thanks
1) No.
2) It's the 8 digit number found under C. REC / REC. F.

Malikmum

Mar 19, 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
This shouldn't particularly be a problem but you should truthfully disclose it (not disclosing it is misrepresentation). Write a polite LOE and explain your situation.

Good luck!
Thanks a lot for your contribution. I will do as you have advised, and I pray all goes well.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rswamina said:
Is it mandatory to get the employment letter from current employee?
If you are claiming points for your current employer, yes, you need a reference letter with all the information required by IRCC. Otherwise, no.