Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohitsinp23 said:
should i scanned whole passport or only biodata pages?
my old and cancelled passport contain visa stamp, entry stamps, exit stamps
but my new passport/renewed passport dnt have ant thing or stamp on it. should i scanned both passports.
i have also visa documents or travel documents for my old passport. please help and reply
Hi rohitsinp23,

better to include old passports along with travel stamps and visas under Passports/Travel.

All the best.

j0an

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naredont said:
Hi rohitsinp23,

better to include old passports along with travel stamps and visas under Passports/Travel.

All the best.
my sister did the same thing.. scanned all stamped pages of both old and the new passport as well as the bio data pages of both
and regarding the type of medicals, hers was EDE-FAMILY and shows as PASSED on myCIC

cake123

Aug 23, 2015
Hi, I just found from the 2nd page of the Emedical i have done says" you have not yet provide online consent for Emedical to process your health examinations"
I didnot asked for sign some specific paper when I did the exam, So waht is that mean and do I need to contact the clinic or doctor? Thanks

CALINA

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
Ben76600 said:
Ive already sent a case specific enquiry last monday and an agent from the call center sent a request to the processing center on Aug 12th But I havent received any answer from them so far...
Ne lache pas.It takes 1O days before the agent reply.

britinvancouver

Sep 13, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-07-2015
Passport Req..
22-09-2015
LANDED..........
07-10-2015
cake123 said:
Hi, I just found from the 2nd page of the Emedical i have done says" you have not yet provide online consent for Emedical to process your health examinations"
I didnot asked for sign some specific paper when I did the exam, So waht is that mean and do I need to contact the clinic or doctor? Thanks
When I got my medical I was given a piece of paper to sign to authorize it. You should contact the clinic you went to.

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
I received AOR Aug. 21st. Just logged in the profile (did it out of curiosity, received no e-mail). It said "updated", so I clicked on "Check Status & Messages." This is what it said:

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
A final decision has been reached Not Started

Then I clicked "Return to previous page" and now my profile says "Cancelled as incomplete" instead of updated! What's just happened?
Still no e-mail or any message in MyCIC.

When I click "Check Status & Messages." the status still says:

This is what it looks like.

Hoping for a system glitch! Has anyone seen anything like this?

Also - for the medical - I received only one page printout from the clinic, which I uploaded in the profile. I read that people have two-pages docs?

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Michal said:
I received AOR Aug. 21st. Just logged in the profile (did it out of curiosity, received no e-mail). It said "updated", so I clicked on "Check Status & Messages." This is what it said:

Then I clicked "Return to previous page" and now my profile says "Cancelled as incomplete" instead of updated! What's just happened?
Still no e-mail or any message in MyCIC.

When I click "Check Status & Messages." the status still says:

This is what it looks like.

Hoping for a system glitch! Has anyone seen anything like this?

Also - for the medical - I received only one page printout from the clinic, which I uploaded in the profile. I read that people have two-pages docs?
if you have not received any emails regarding cancellation, try to contact cic through phone or CSE.

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
SAJ_ee2015 said:
if you have not received any emails regarding cancellation, try to contact cic through phone or CSE.
No emails, no messages in CIC.
It looks like I cannot contact call centre as "Contact the Call Centre if you have submitted an application from within Canada". From what I hear it takes 30 days to get a reply to a CSE?

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
Called CIC - was told to send the CSE. Did that.
Bummer.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Michal said:
Called CIC - was told to send the CSE. Did that.
Bummer.
Have you submitted everything they asked for? Like original diplomas, police certificates for every country you stayed longer than 6 months? Everything is translated?

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
Phil89 said:
Have you submitted everything they asked for? Like original diplomas, police certificates for every country you stayed longer than 6 months? Everything is translated?
Yes. I've checked several times. Everything that was not in English was translated. I submitted translation of diplomas + original diplomas + wes + transcripts + CELPIP, PCC translation + original, mariage certficate translation + original, proof of funds was in English directly from the bank, proof of experience in English, eMedical was in English, passport bio + stamped pages...

If my application was in fact cancelled, I should have received information with the reasons for cancellation, shouldn't I? Also the application status after clicking check status should also be "cancelled", not "open, review in progress", right?

There is a Help section after clicking "check status" and it says:
"If the status is cancelled, it means that before a final decision was made, CIC determined that we did not need to process the application. This could be due to:
an administrative error and your application needs to be re-created by CIC,
• an extension of status is required before a permit application can be processed,
• CIC determined that your application was incomplete, and/or
• CIC determined you do not need what you applied for."

I am hoping for the first bulletpoint.

sonic1992

Jul 17, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Got rejected.

Apparently, the POF evidence wasn't sufficiently clear to prove that my funds were net of outstanding debts and my application did not have additional document to support these letters. I did upload the LOE and I clearly remember that because that was the only thing that required explanation. Either the LOE wasn't good enough or it never transmitted in the first place. Anyways, I've created a fresh profile and entered the pool again (though Job Bank registration still says 'Pending' even though I got that EE pool acceptance mail in MyCIC, hope that is just a formality). And now that those funds have been in the bank untouched for almost 6 months, POF shouldn't be a problem the next time around. I'm also planning to send in a CSE but the rejection letter is pretty discouraging on that front - doesn't seem reopening the application is a possibility - but I'm going to try that nonetheless with strong supporting documents. Find the relevant edited portion of the rejection letter below.

Here's wishing everyone the best with their application! And hoping that I land another ITA soon. :)

PS: As I got rejected on POF grounds, that is further proof that 6/19ers got PER (Positive Eligibility Review) on their application else it would never have gotten this far.
Hi Asivad,

I'm very sorry to hear about your rejection and I wish you all the best in reopening the case, don't give up yet!

May I ask you about your POF documents that you submitted? I understand that you a letter from your bank showing average balance over the past 6 months, as well as current balance. And additionally, you had a letter from your father declaring that he gifted you a certain amount of money? Had he already transferred that money into your account or was it something he was going to do in the future?

What was missing here? Did you maybe need to add a scan of the actual cheque your father wrote to you? Maybe if you provide that info, they could consider reopening the case?

What exactly would you provide in the future when you get your next ITA?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sonic1992 said:
Hi Asivad,

I'm very sorry to hear about your rejection and I wish you all the best in reopening the case, don't give up yet!

May I ask you about your POF documents that you submitted? I understand that you a letter from your bank showing average balance over the past 6 months, as well as current balance. And additionally, you had a letter from your father declaring that he gifted you a certain amount of money? Had he already transferred that money into your account or was it something he was going to do in the future?

What was missing here? Did you maybe need to add a scan of the actual cheque your father wrote to you? Maybe if you provide that info, they could consider reopening the case?

What exactly would you provide in the future when you get your next ITA?
I'm guessing CIC needed more evidence for actual transfer of funds into the account. I hadn't attached bank statements showing the transfer and either the LOE didn't go through or wasn't convincing enough to prove that the funds were transferred into my account and that act alone explained the unreasonably large difference between average balance and present balance.

I've submitted the actual bank statements which prove the bank transfer along with a CSE.

sonic1992

Jul 17, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
I'm guessing CIC needed more evidence for actual transfer of funds into the account. I hadn't attached bank statements showing the transfer and either the LOE didn't go through or wasn't convincing enough to prove that the funds were transferred into my account and that act alone explained the unreasonably large difference between average balance and present balance.

I've submitted the actual bank statements which prove the bank transfer along with a CSE.
Yep, I believe that would've cleared it up.

If you don't mind me asking, how different was your average to your current? I'm trying to figure out what counts as a significant deposit?

I have an ITA, and I have't submitted my application yet, because I'm too confused about the proof of funds part. I'm planning to get a ban letter stating when accounts were open + average balance + current balance. And I'm thinking of attaching a 6 month transaction history as well. Still, its so unclear. I wish it was clearer. For instance my checklist says "balance over the past 6 months" - not average balance... and I really don't what that means.

Can I also ask you, where are you applying form? Are you in Canada?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sonic1992 said:
Yep, I believe that would've cleared it up.

If you don't mind me asking, how different was your average to your current? I'm trying to figure out what counts as a significant deposit?

I have an ITA, and I have't submitted my application yet, because I'm too confused about the proof of funds part. I'm planning to get a ban letter stating when accounts were open + average balance + current balance. And I'm thinking of attaching a 6 month transaction history as well. Still, its so unclear. I wish it was clearer. For instance my checklist says "balance over the past 6 months" - not average balance... and I really don't what that means.

Can I also ask you, where are you applying form? Are you in Canada?
It still means average balance. It is part of the checks and balances in the system designed to ensure that one isn't using borrowed funds as POF.

You don't need to submit bank statements if your bank letter shows average balance and there isn't an unreasonably large difference (say more than 20%) between that number and your present balance. If there is such a difference, you will need to conclusively prove that all the monies belong to you.