+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

boske83

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ben76600 said:
FYI I just called CIC, processing center gave them an answer about their request regarding my case. They won't reassess my case and they gave exactly the same reason. It seems like Im missing something... I think I need to see a lawyer now..
Wow... I must say I am shocked with this type of negligence by CIC officials... Not explaining the reason is rude, you definitely need to see a lawyer regarding this... just stay strong man, it has to sort out very soon...

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Ben76600 said:
FYI I just called CIC, processing center gave them an answer about their request regarding my case. They won't reassess my case and they gave exactly the same reason. It seems like Im missing something... I think I need to see a lawyer now..
This is unbelievable.. my deepest sympathy.

SO far, so many discussions on the forum, we haven't figured out about Ben's case and Yelena's case.

Correct me if im wrong, the three rejection reported on the forum are all non-EDE Work? Is
there recently any "passport requested" for people who chosen "non- EDE Work" as their medical check category?

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Ben76600 said:
if you haven't already, apply for your GCSM notes and/or physical file to see the complete notes made in your file. It will give you a much clearer idea of the issue. All the best.

Ben76600

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
France
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-07-2015
Pippin said:
if you haven't already, apply for your GCSM notes and/or physical file to see the complete notes made in your file. It will give you a much clearer idea of the issue. All the best.
Hello guys,

Hello Pippin

it sounds like a very good idea but Im outside Canada and it seems you cant be outside to access your GCSM notes?

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Miumiu said:

SO far, so many discussions on the forum, we haven't figured out about Ben's case and Yelena's case.

Correct me if im wrong, the three rejection reported on the forum are all non-EDE Work? Is
there recently any "passport requested" for people who chosen "non- EDE Work" as their medical check category?
All the ones we know about are, but there are many of the same category who have recently gotten PPR. It does seem that the trouble is in the word "assessed". They were told their medicals were assessed for temporary workers. Since their actual medical exams were identical to everyone else's, and since some people in their category (non-EDE, Worker) have received PR, it seems the issue lies with the CIC medical employees who "assess" the medical reports before passing them on to VOs. This is pretty awful, since applicants are apparently paying for mistakes made by CIC's own employees! And of course we have no proven way to prevent this or remedy it.

katja2684

Jan 31, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Miumiu said:

My medicals were done as nonEDE and worker and my results are set to Passed in myCIC. Also, in ECAS I have In Process status. If Ben and Yelena were rejected because of the category chosen on the medical form, that's total nonsense as Dobes also pointed out that other applicants passed their medicals under the same categories.

Ben76600

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
France
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-07-2015
My main concern right now is should I fight for it or move on and get a new ITA asap? Because even if they made a mistake how I can be sure they will reopen my case.. and I will probably spend money for a lawyer...

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ben76600 said:
My main concern right now is should I fight for it or move on and get a new ITA asap? Because even if they made a mistake how I can be sure they will reopen my case.. and I will probably spend money for a lawyer...
Get into the pool. There is no harm is having another ITA while you fight with CIC to reopen your application.

lyndzkiel

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
what does ede and non ede means?i am going to have a medical exam nextweek...which one am i going to choose?im an outside applicant and got a nomination from nova scotia.please help me to answer my query...thanks

nagrish

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EDE

EDE clients are those who are exempted from assessment of excessive demand on the Canadian health care system.

However, EDE clients are assessed for:

Danger to public health;
Danger to public safety.
Non-EDE

Non-EDE clients are assessed for:

Danger to public health;
Danger to public safety;
Excessive demand on the Canadian health care system.

nagrish

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lyndzkiel said:
what does ede and non ede means?i am going to have a medical exam nextweek...which one am i going to choose?im an outside applicant and got a nomination from nova scotia.please help me to answer my query...thanks
You don't choose, the doctor chooses your category

ht7

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I submitted my profile yesterday with Non EDE worker medical. I explained in cover letter that my panel physician was instructed by CIC to choose this category( thats what the clinic told me on phone). If they reject it, i don't care. As it is life is tough for new Canada PRs with no canada experience. I will keep y'all updated.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
ht7 said:
I submitted my profile yesterday with Non EDE worker medical. I explained in cover letter that my panel physician was instructed by CIC to choose this category( thats what the clinic told me on phone). If they reject it, i don't care. As it is life is tough for new Canada PRs with no canada experience. I will keep y'all updated.
Many people who chose Non EDE Work passed the assessment and got their visa.

It seems to me a matter of luck.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lyndzkiel said:
If I were having the medical, I would ask the panel physician to hand-write EXPRESS ENTRY PERMANENT RESIDENCE on the application, no matter which category s/he chooses.

People mostly seem to have NON-EDE, WORKER or EDE-FAMILY categories. So far, on this forum, only a few with NON-EDE, WORKER have been rejected, though people with that category have also gotten PR. EDE-FAMILY looks like the wrong category (we should not be EDE) but so far no one has reported being rejected with that category. Even so, the problem is clearly in the assessment that is carried out at CIC, and I would ask the panel physician to make it clear that my application is for permanent residence under FSW (or CEC).

rohitsinp23

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
should i scanned whole passport or only biodata pages?
my old and cancelled passport contain visa stamp, entry stamps, exit stamps
but my new passport/renewed passport dnt have ant thing or stamp on it. should i scanned both passports.
i have also visa documents or travel documents for my old passport. please help and reply