Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2015
Nomination.....
15-04-16
AOR Received.
06-05-16
fkl said:
Adding this detail would certainly be helpful. Please do it asap.

Some important factors

a) Required educational qualification - NOC B's likely require university degree or a formal apprenticeship / experience.
b) Detailed job and duties description
c) Proof of wage / income which should be around median or better than average wage for that NOC in that province. This is public data in Canada so look at that.

Good luck
FKL thanks for your reply,

I just wanna confirm, will that make them doubt that my application is genuine or not?
Plus I have submitted offer letter plus reference letter, My manager have mentioned my salary which is very competetive in my field. The detailed job description has already been mentioned in refrence letter.

In NoC B, yea in my job postiing paer there is a requirement of minimum PG diploma in my field, but there is no mention in my reference or offer letter.

Thanks

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Cofca said:
Thanks Karenv,

I know Canada does not even consider baby born in Canada a Canadian if the one of the parents is not Canadian... baby tourism, though discouraged in Canada is therefoire not much an issue. The US is differenty though because the baby becomes an American.

I just hope it's not gonna be a big issue... just wondering why they would consider it illegal given that the US does not conider it illegal... it's not a criminal offence.. the US tries to discourage it... and it doesn't help if the parents are from parts of Asia, India, South America and Africa... the US immigration officers tend to harass women from these regions.
That's incorrect. Canada has discussed this so far and a bill to be proposed is under consideration. But as of now - kids born to visitor parents in Canada are still Canadian. However, they cannot sponsor their parents until unless they turn 18 and are still continuing their status here.

It certainly shouldn't be a big deal with CIC (i.e. its not against the law), but I must say they develop a human impression of the applicant who has done this - that certainly is not positive. There is nothing beyond that in law, but I would suspect seeing this in profile, a CIC visa officer might just be a bit more strict about evaluating the over all profile in this case.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/can-a-child-be-a-citizen-born-to-canadian-visitor-t259191.0.html

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
RockCan said:
FKL thanks for your reply,

I just wanna confirm, will that make them doubt that my application is genuine or not?
Plus I have submitted offer letter plus reference letter, My manager have mentioned my salary which is very competetive in my field. The detailed job description has already been mentioned in refrence letter.

In NoC B, yea in my job postiing paer there is a requirement of minimum PG diploma in my field, but there is no mention in my reference or offer letter.

Thanks
You are welcome. I believe you are needlessly worrying, unless I missed some important piece of info. Why would providing detailed proof make them doubt your app. It is not a test of human emotion / behaviors. CIC works with documentary evidence. If that is good, so are they.

Having said above, you said the job posting paper said there is a min requirement of PG diploma. Reference or offer letters never have them. But do you have the same qualification? Did you attach proof of it along with your application? If not, do that now.

RockCan

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2015
Nomination.....
15-04-16
AOR Received.
06-05-16
fkl said:
You are welcome. I believe you are needlessly worrying, unless I missed some important piece of info. Why would providing detailed proof make them doubt your app. It is not a test of human emotion / behaviors. CIC works with documentary evidence. If that is good, so are they.

Having said above, you said the job posting paper said there is a min requirement of PG diploma. Reference or offer letters never have them. But do you have the same qualification? Did you attach proof of it along with your application? If not, do that now.
Yes, I have PG Diploma in the same field, though no mention in the reference letter that they have hired me coz of that PG DIploma. I have attached that PG diploma in the education history. I will provide them all the details now. Hope this will make my app stronger.

Thanks again.

Cofca

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-06-2016
fkl said:
That's incorrect. Canada has discussed this so far and a bill to be proposed is under consideration. But as of now - kids born to visitor parents in Canada are still Canadian. However, they cannot sponsor their parents until unless they turn 18 and are still continuing their status here.

It certainly shouldn't be a big deal with CIC (i.e. its not against the law), but I must say they develop a human impression of the applicant who has done this - that certainly is not positive. There is nothing beyond that in law, but I would suspect seeing this in profile, a CIC visa officer might just be a bit more strict about evaluating the over all profile in this case.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/can-a-child-be-a-citizen-born-to-canadian-visitor-t259191.0.html
Many thanks fkl..

For some reason I thought Canada has passed the bill..

Yes, I do agree; a CIC officer would be more stricter and perhaps this would cause a delay in the PR processing. I do expect any outcome - I believe some can end up refusing the PR application... you know, always depends on the officer's attitude at that particular time.

It's a waiting game..

taoluk

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
06-01-2016
Doc's Request.
19-03-2016
Nomination.....
27-12-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
Med's Done....
11-03-2016
Passport Req..
14-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-06-2016
LANDED..........
01-11-2016
Cofca said:
Guys, help me out

My wife was denied admission to the US in March 2016. Her Visa was cancelled at the port of entry. Reason given was that 2 years earlier she had given birth to our daughter in the States while on a tourism visa. She was asked to go back to the US Consulate with another visa application - needless to say, she was denied a visa on the ground that she did not have a job (she has been unemployed for a while) and that they were not sure she wanted to get a third child in the US.

I am just wondering if any of you has been in a similar situation or heard of someone in such a situation. Do you think this would lead to a PR rejection???
I am the primary applicant with my wife and 2 kids as dependents.

This is one of the reasons why I was asked to submit Schedule A form i.e. because the question regarding 'visa refusal' was answered 'Yes'

Thanks in advance all!!!!
It won't lead to rejection of your PR application.

Best of luck.

N0M0re

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC -OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
14-09-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
jes_ON said:
This is the key point. I don't know what efforts NOMOre actually made to attempt to get the exam completed, but his post did not indicate any evidence - only an assertion that his ex and family would not cooperate. Although he furnished all other required documentation, there was no mention of documented efforts to get the medical completed, or the family's refusal to cooperate. "Documented effort" doesn't only mean a written refusal - that's just the easiest evidence to use. At the very least, you need a written explanation of what you tried, and why that didn't work. Other possibilities include keeping a log of telephone calls made and responses, providing contact information of the custodial parent, etc., or testimonial from a third party...

It may seem harsh on the part of the VO to refuse even with all the other evidence, but I'm sure they work with a checklist - and if something on the list is not checked ...

It won't hurt to request a reconsideration on the basis of 5.12, but there's a good chance that the decision will stand.
OK I think I need to clarify stuff.

I have submitted a joint memorandum of understanding signed by 20 people from 2014 that we agree that child custody will be with mother. We both will withdraw all legal proceedings and I will pay 4 mil in cash for full settlement for child and 6,00,000 for wife. And we won't do any more legal proceedings against each other.

I also submitted 5 peoples sworn declaration on stamp paper notarized stating they have been trying to resolve the merraige issue for almost 4 years and we're present and signed the above mentioned memorandum and have also attempted on divorce day to take my child to medical examination and passport office.

I have also submitted gazetted copy of declaration done before Hon'ble Court and which was also taken on Court record that we agree that we will not do any type of legal proceedings against each other and the decision made by the court will be accepted to both of us.

They also asked me to sign the waiver that says I leave my right to sponsor my child in future.

I have also submitted 2 lawyers legal opinion that I won't be able to compel my ex wife as we both have agreed and signed the gazetted declaration to not to sue each other in future.

Which leaves me in following condition.

1. 2 country I belong to i have waived my right on my child as in Canada I signed waiver and in India Court took away custody and the gazetted declaration.

2. If I could produce any evidence I would have so far but the it is kind of next to impossible for me to prove that my ex wife or his family member were the one I talked to. We send them a letter but we never got response for that unfortunately we don't have a copy as we thought we need the response not the letter we sent to my ex wife.

3. I have tried everything I could to get my child healthy and convince her to help me get the document.

4. My son was born with cerebral palsy and after she took him away I had to file legal proceedings to make them take my child to necessary medical treatment 4 years before I applied for my PR.

5 I don't care she doesn't give me the documents but she don't even care for child's medical treatment which is necessary
I don't think she would give a damn about documents I need.

So this is where I am stuck hope that explains

N0M0re

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC -OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
14-09-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Oh I also hired a attorney and he sent them a reconsideration request . A week after he got a reply that they will answer back in 30 days. Next day morning I got refusal of reconsideration.

So, off to Fed court .

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I am truly sorry, all round, to read your posts. The flag that was raised relates to the tenuous position in which your son remains. Sole custody to the person you have documented does not provide for his needs. Is it possible the Canadian government sees the same thing and, despite documents and signatures in the past, may be anticipating the "best interests of the child" down the road.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Guys,
is there any -ive impact on PR application if we plan to change the address?
i will sent prior information through CSE about this change?

would there be any risk in succeeding for PPR in this case?

If yes, we will not move.

Pls advise.

Br/ Abdul

omstar

Jun 27, 2015
abdulqayyum said:
Guys,
is there any -ive impact on PR application if we plan to change the address?
i will sent prior information through CSE about this change?

would there be any risk in succeeding for PPR in this case?

If yes, we will not move.

Pls advise.

Br/ Abdul
You're kidding, right? Why on earth would you think that moving could be a reason for rejection?

So, no, you can move a hundred thousand times, they might get irritated updating the address by the 3rd or 4th time but people move all the time. Specially here in Vancouver where the housing market is so wonky.

Peace, peace

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Could it be an issue if it was a PNP application and the person was moving out of Province, or, if ITA was based on LMIA in one place and applicant was moving out of that city? Just my thoughts.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
omstar said:
You're kidding, right? Why on earth would you think that moving could be a reason for rejection?

So, no, you can move a hundred thousand times, they might get irritated updating the address by the 3rd or 4th time but people move all the time. Specially here in Vancouver where the housing market is so wonky.

Peace, peace
actually we are 3 applicants, 2 of them (spouse and child) would travel back to home country in a week or 2 permanently, whereas i will be back to my currently address/country after departing them there.

in my opinion, if it is safe to move, as you said, then following would be the action items at my side, pls correct if anything is missing

a, i will CSE the address change form, and that's it.

Pls advise.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
abdulqayyum said:
actually we are 3 applicants, 2 of them (spouse and child) would travel back to home country in a week or 2 permanently, whereas i will be back to my currently address/country after departing them there.

in my opinion, if it is safe to move, as you said, then following would be the action items at my side, pls correct if anything is missing

a, i will CSE the address change form, and that's it.

Pls advise.
Pippin said:
Could it be an issue if it was a PNP application and the person was moving out of Province, or, if ITA was based on LMIA in one place and applicant was moving out of that city? Just my thoughts.
Okay, so lets break this down.

If you are not moving to another province (in case you are a provincial nominee) OR if you are not quitting your job/Changing your employer (in case you claimed 600 points for your job offer), you can move - there are no issues.

Yes - raise a CSE and update them with your latest address.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Pippin said:
Sure, I can confirm the latter is not an issue (one can have an ITA based upon LMIA job and submit application and might move latter). But the former is certainly possible and there might be other circumstances in which change of address could be an issue.

Though safe to say, in normal routine applications (without any bondages or constraints), there shouldn't be any problem