+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
fkl said:
Sure, I can confirm the latter is not an issue (one can have an ITA based upon LMIA job and submit application and might move latter). But the first is certainly possible and there might be other circumstances in which change of address could be an issue.

Though safe to say, in normal routine applications (without any bondages or constraints), there shouldn't be any problem
so in nutshell, changing address is not harmful during the processing of application?

omstar

Jun 27, 2015
abdulqayyum said:
so in nutshell, changing address is not harmful during the processing of application?
The problem is you didn't provide sufficient information in your original post to provide an informed response. Like mentioned earlier, it depends if you are bound to a province by a PNP - whether you are inland or outland, or at which stage of the application you might be in. Since you later mentioned that you are moving COUNTRIES, with your dependents in a different country than you, you will have to decide whether to make your primary address at your country of residence, or their/your country of origin.

MORGESDREAMS

Star Member
May 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-05-2016
Med's Done....
25-5-2016
Passport Req..
8nov 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2016
LANDED..........
27-11-2016
hello

if someone can tell how much time it generally take if cic has to reject the EE application on early stage?

thanks

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
MORGESDREAMS said:
hello

if someone can tell how much time it generally take if cic has to reject the EE application on early stage?

thanks
There have been rejection after 5 months of AOR too. So until your receive PPR you can't be certain of it.

Reactions: Adanac11

MORGESDREAMS

Star Member
May 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-05-2016
Med's Done....
25-5-2016
Passport Req..
8nov 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2016
LANDED..........
27-11-2016
manidhatt said:
There have been rejection after 5 months of AOR too. So until your receive PPR you can't be certain of it.
thank you senior

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
omstar said:
The problem is you didn't provide sufficient information in your original post to provide an informed response. Like mentioned earlier, it depends if you are bound to a province by a PNP - whether you are inland or outland, or at which stage of the application you might be in. Since you later mentioned that you are moving COUNTRIES, with your dependents in a different country than you, you will have to decide whether to make your primary address at your country of residence, or their/your country of origin.
Agreed +1.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
rajkamalmohanram said:
if you are not quitting your job/Changing your employer (in case you claimed 600 points for your job offer), you can move - there are no issues.
Slight addition Raj. You might even be fine with above - depending upon the circumstances. Changes post eApr (unless it affects minimum eligibility criteria from program e.g. CEC) do not count. This is specifically stated in CIC manual though the example given there is of getting married post eApr and losing enough points not to qualify ITA if there is a recal.

For example there have been people who lost their (LMIA) jobs a month after eApr and notified CIC in time. Still they got their PR. Personally i did the same. Got points for LMIA job, was living in Quebec then. Had to submit a letter to prove intent of moving out of QC. I wrote both points a) Current employer allows moving out of QC to another province. b) I had accepted another job offer (non LMIA based) and would move post PR there. I got new (LMIA exempt) work permit half way into the process with new employer and left my LMIA job and joined new one. Informed CIC too. PR completed several months after that.

N0M0re

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC -OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
14-09-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
MORGESDREAMS said:
hello

thanks
I got rejected after 9 months of AOR.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
N0M0re said:
I got rejected after 9 months of AOR.
Aw! I am very sorry for what has happened. Could you kindly tell us the reason mentioned in the rejection letter so that someone else who applies doesn't commit the same mistake and get rejected.

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Aw! I am very sorry for what has happened. Could you kindly tell us the reason mentioned in the rejection letter so that someone else who applies doesn't commit the same mistake and get rejected.
It was mentioned in this thread before:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/reasons-for-rejection-t306713.0.html;msg5263769#msg5263769

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Once again: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/reasons-for-rejection-t306713.3780.html

See post 3791 and discussion on pg 253 and a few pages before that. It is a sad situation and specific to an Ex having sole custody of the child and not providing the child's medical in order to comply with requirements of including all dependants in application whether or not they will be accompanying.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
N0M0re said:
i got rejected yesterday because i didn't submit my non-accompanying child's medical. Let me explain the scenario in detail

i applied under CEC and have 499 points.
i got divorced last year in September , 2015. i filed E-APR in September, 2015. i also talked to panel physician if they could do medical without passport or with different ID document. to which physician denied saying they can not perform medical examination without Passport.
my Child was born on 14/09/2007 with cerebral palsy ( which is incurable) my son's custody has always been with his mother since she left the home in September, 2009.
The court of law gave official custody of my child to his mother and full settlement alimony for ex-wife and child was paid in case and also mentioned in divorce judgement.
my ex-wife and her family members are stubborn and not willing to help me get my child medically examined. the problem is if we asked them now they will ask for more money which i am not in a position to pay.
the agent asked me to provide declaration for surrendering my rights to possibly sponsor my child in future and i have submitted that notarized.
after 1 month of that i got refusal yesterday stating the agent considered everything i submitted ( Declaration, Divorce Judgement, Email conversation with the Panel physician) but he still find is insufficient and telling me i haven't done attempts to get my child medically examined and haven't provided them proof of same as well as proof of my failure to those attempts.

problem is ex-wife will never agree to help me ,,, we tried ask them to help but all attempts were made verbally.

i dont know what to do.
I am very sorry about the situation that you are in. Since your case is a little complicated, you might want to take legal assistance from a good immigration attorney. They might know what exactly has to be done in a situation like this.

AFAIK, you might be able to go for a judicial review for this. You need to hire a lawyer and file a judicial review challenging the decision of the VO. This will be done in a court of law in Canada and if the judge feels that you have been rejected in error, S/he might order to re-open your application.

Another option is to try applying again.

Either way, I strongly recommend you take the help of a immigration lawyer (NOT an immigration consultant) on this .

I wish you good luck and all the very best! Hope you get to fly to Canada as a PR soon!

@Pippin/fkl - Thoughts?

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I have given all the suggestions I have and jesON has made an excellent post as well. If previous posts by this applicant are read, it is evident he had consulted legal advice and is contemplating federal court.