+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
vishalv said:
I have been informed that I have to start from the very beginning. I have to create a new EE profile and submit the same. If my EE profile is selected from EE pool and I receive an ITA, I could apply again.

At the moment, I have submitted an application for UK PCC. Once I receive positive confirmation about UK PCC, I will create a new EE profile.
Vishalv- where in the UAE did you get your medical from. Can you share cost and doctor/clinic you used and if they understood the upfront medical process and were able to load the results in emedical easily?

anvar21

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Have you tried doing what Righteous suggested?
Hi I didn't see Righteous suggestion. Could you please send me the link
Thank you very much

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hotshot007 said:
Vishalv- where in the UAE did you get your medical from. Can you share cost and doctor/clinic you used and if they understood the upfront medical process and were able to load the results in emedical easily?
This page has all the information on Medicals you need except for the details about vishalv's specific case. And the member just reported a depressing rejection, a word or two of empathy is in order even while you ask for additional information. Let's help each other get through tough times.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anvar21 said:
Hi I didn't see Righteous suggestion. Could you please send me the link
Thank you very much
Here you go...

hmmm.. from what you wrote,it seems to me that your application was evaluated based on NOC6212 which you "don't have much experience under" rather than NOC8253 which is what you have LMIA and 12 month experience under.

Possible solutions

1. You can raise a CSE highlighting this anomaly supporting it with rock solid proof. The onus is on you to provide documents to prove that you were evaluated based on wrong NOC.

2. Open another EE application this time making sure you specifically choose the NOC which you have LMIA and Canadian working experience.

All the best man.. it's only a slight delay which I am sure you would get +ve result from.

anvar21

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Here you go...

hmmm.. from what you wrote,it seems to me that your application was evaluated based on NOC6212 which you "don't have much experience under" rather than NOC8253 which is what you have LMIA and 12 month experience under.

Possible solutions

1. You can raise a CSE highlighting this anomaly supporting it with rock solid proof. The onus is on you to provide documents to prove that you were evaluated based on wrong NOC.

2. Open another EE application this time making sure you specifically choose the NOC which you have LMIA and Canadian working experience.

All the best man.. it's only a slight delay which I am sure you would get +ve result from.
Thank you very much I hope I will get something

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
hotshot007 said:
The following Panel Physicians are available in this country - ordered by city:

City: Abu Dhabi
Name: Samia Tufail
Address: Dr J P McCulloch & Partners,
Flat 1004, Tenth Floor, Abu Dhabi Co-Op Building (above Al-Noor Hospital),
Sheikh Khalifa Street,
Telephone: +971 2 626 2677
Spoken Languages: English, Hindi, Konkani, Malayalam, Punjabi, Tagalog, Tamil, Urdu

City: Dubai
Name: Mina Milovanovic
Address: Dubai London Specialty Hospital,
Jumeirah Beach Road,
PO Box 12119,
Telephone: +971 4344 6663; +9714 3782966
Spoken Languages: English, Spanish

Name: Iwona Marczak
Address: Dubai London Specialty Hospital,
Jumeirah Beach Road,
PO Box 12119,
Telephone: +971 4344 6663; +9714 3782966
Spoken Languages: English, Polish

Name: Rita Kovesdi
Address: Health Bay Polyclinic,
Villa 977, Al Wasl Rd, Umm Suqeim 2,
Telephone: + 971 50 624 8074
Spoken Languages: Arabic, English, Hungarian

City: Sharjah
Name: Abdullah Davoodbhoy
Address: Al Zahra Hospital,
Arabian Gulf Street, Clocktower Runabout, Rolla PO Box 3499,
Telephone: 00971 (0)6 5619999
davoodbhoy@gmail.com
Spoken Languages: Arabic, English, Hindi, Urdu

The medical team had understood the upfront medical process and they were able to load the results in emedical easily

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Asivad Anac said:
This page has all the information on Medicals you need except for the details about vishalv's specific case. And the member just reported a depressing rejection, a word or two of empathy is in order even while you ask for additional information. Let's help each other get through tough times.
Thank you for your kind words. I guess each one is concerned about himself.

On another matter, I like your advice on something. I have been reading reports that some people have submitted Case Specific Enquiry (CSE) to have their applications reopened.
Right now I think I have two options
Option 1: Submit a CSE with the attached PCC from UK and have my application reopened. Is it possible?
Option 2: Create a new EE profile and submit the same, hoping to get an ITA.

Is it possible to implement Option 1 & option 2 at the same time ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vishalv said:
Thank you for your kind words. I guess each one is concerned about himself.

On another matter, I like your advice on something. I have been reading reports that some people have submitted Case Specific Enquiry (CSE) to have their applications reopened.
Right now I think I have two options
Option 1: Submit a CSE with the attached PCC from UK and have my application reopened. Is it possible?

Indeed possible. But I'm not sure of the timelines in terms of how late you can submit a CSE. Recommend you apply for the UK PCC immediately and send in a CSE the minute you receive said document. And hope it works out for you!

Option 2: Create a new EE profile and submit the same, hoping to get an ITA.

Do this simultaneously. As things stand, you are locked out of EE pool. There are 2 ways you can get back in and the 1st way cannot happen till you get the PCC. It is completely legit to create a new EE profile while you wait for the PCC so that you get back into the pool right away. Once you are in the pool again, the decision tree branches start to appear.

If you get your PCC before you get an ITA, just send out the CSE along with the PCC and wait for them to hopefully reopen your application and process it to completion. While you're waiting for them to reopen the application, you're also waiting for the ITA. Best of both Worlds! You can choose one of the 4 legit course of action.

1. If your application is reopened and you don't have an ITA, then you can simply deactivate the new profile so that you are legit again with just 1 active profile which will hopefully lead to PPR this time around!

2. If your application is reopened and you also have an ITA, then you can reject the ITA and deactivate the new profile so that you are legit again with just 1 active profile which will hopefully lead to PPR this time around!

3. If your application is not reopened at all and you don't have an ITA, you can wait for the ITA to come along and then submit the application along with the PCC whenever you get the ITA and hopefully it will lead to PPR this time around!

4. If your application is not reopened at all and you also have an ITA, you can submit the application along with the PCC and hopefully it will lead to PPR this time around!

If you get an ITA before you get the PCC, you have 60 days of lead time before submission and you have every single document except for the PCC. In this situation, you will have to wait for the PCC to arrive and then you can choose one of the 3 legit course of action.

1. Use the PCC to apply for a CSE and wait for application to be reopened while you hold back ITA submission. If your old application is reopened, reject the ITA and deactivate the new profile and hopefully the opened application will lead to PPR this time around!

2. Use the PCC to apply for a CSE and wait for application to be reopened while you hold back ITA submission. If your old application is not reopened at all, submit the new application on the 60th day and hopefully the new application will lead to PPR this time around!

3. Ignore the CSE route completely and proceed with application submission as soon as the PCC arrives and hopefully the new application will lead to PPR this time around!

As you must have noticed, the outcome in each of the cases is to hopefully have the PPR this time around! :)

Is it possible to implement Option 1 & option 2 at the same time ?

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
Asivad Anac said:
Aarti21 & anvar 21

Is there absolutely no way your employers can insert the words permanent, non-seasonal and full-time in the job offer letter exactly as CIC asks for? What is your employer's reservation in adding those words? It's CIC and not you that is asking them for the letter.
Hi Asivad,
First of all I want to thank you for all of the time you are putting on this forum. You are a doing a wonderful job and you are really making a difference buddy.
I wish you all the very best with your application.

I have a quick question regarding your suggestion about including those specific words.

Don't you think it is stupid to reject on the premise that the letter is missing those specific words?
If VO has some doubt on it, can't he just call the employer and confirm on that?
VO's are human being shouldn't they put a little extra effort if the application is already waiting for such a long time.
It just seems so inhumane to react the way they are reacting.

Now, can you suggest me on something, I noticed my letter of employment has the word "full time, works 40 hours a week and start date Sept 2013" on it but it doesn't have the word "permanent" and nowhere it mentions any duration. It also doesn't have the letter "non-seasonal".
My job is "Application developer" which by default is non-seasonal job, and I am an full time permanent employee of the company.

Anyway, what do you suggest I should do? get an updated offer letter with those words and send a CSE before they reject me after 5 months of application submission?
Your response is greatly appreciated

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dragon17Sky said:
I have a quick question regarding your suggestion about including those specific words.

Don't you think it is stupid to reject on the premise that the letter is missing those specific words?
If VO has some doubt on it, can't he just call the employer and confirm on that?
VO's are human being shouldn't they put a little extra effort if the application is already waiting for such a long time.
It just seems so inhumane to react the way they are reacting.
See, thats what they used to do. They used to chase people for stuff that was missing, incomplete or wait to get corrected stuff. for their trouble they ended up with ridiculous backlogs. They very clearly stated before EE was introduced that they wouldn't do that anymore. They tell you upfront what is required and if people don't do as they ask, its rejected. We can't complain about that.
Now your letter doesn't need those words exactly. Mine said that i'm a full time permanent employee and how many hours per week i work. doesn't mention non-seasonal.
If the letter you submitted does convey that you are full time permanent, then you'll be fine. If it doesn't, it may be a problem. Depends on what was actually said.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
purplesnow said:
See, thats what they used to do. They used to chase people for stuff that was missing, incomplete or wait to get corrected stuff. for their trouble they ended up with ridiculous backlogs. They very clearly stated before EE was introduced that they wouldn't do that anymore. They tell you upfront what is required and if people don't do as they ask, its rejected. We can't complain about that.
Now your letter doesn't need those words exactly. Mine said that i'm a full time permanent employee and how many hours per week i work. doesn't mention non-seasonal.
If the letter you submitted does convey that you are full time permanent, then you'll be fine. If it doesn't, it may be a problem. Depends on what was actually said.
I agree with purplesnow on this one. For an LMIA supported job offer letter, those 3 words are mentioned clearly multiple times on the CIC site. Under EE, the onus has completely shifted onto the applicant. Efficiency in the system has come in at the price of being humane possibly. But that's how it is.

If you can get an updated letter, keep it handy. If, like the troll suggested rather meanly, your application gets rejected you can immediately raise a CSE and send along the revised letter. That should be the best course of action for now.

All the best!

PS: Ignore cryptic. Or if you're the believing kind, pray for his dark mangy soul.

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
Asivad Anac said:
I agree with purplesnow on this one. For an LMIA supported job offer letter, those 3 words are mentioned clearly multiple times on the CIC site. Under EE, the onus has completely shifted onto the applicant. Efficiency in the system has come in at the price of being humane possibly. But that's how it is.

If you can get an updated letter, keep it handy. If, like the troll suggested rather meanly, your application gets rejected you can immediately raise a CSE and send along the revised letter. That should be the best course of action for now.

All the best!

PS: Ignore cryptic. Or if you're the believing kind, pray for his dark mangy soul.
I would personally suggest getting the letter right away and sending it as soon as possible so it can be added to his case before it even has a chance to be rejected...

Don't you think? Is there a reason to wait?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hulahoop said:
I would personally suggest getting the letter right away and sending it as soon as possible so it can be added to his case before it even has a chance to be rejected...

Don't you think? Is there a reason to wait?
On the off chance that there could be a humane officer lurking in the system. And why invite attention to something which can be explained post-facto if and when needed was the logic I applied there.

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
Thanks Avisad, Hulahoop for your suggestions, i will get the letter tomorrow and submit it using CSE.

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
Asivad Anac said:
On the off chance that there could be a humane officer lurking in the system. And why invite attention to something which can be explained post-facto if and when needed was the logic I applied there.
Hmm yeah fair points!