+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

DBOR

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Guys, how long after rejecting ITA would EE profile become active in the pool? and how long it would take for changes to take effect in the EE profile?

I heard it is different from time to time.

DBOR

Star Member
May 23, 2017
I don't exactly know if in the EE they mention it, but in the OINP Application Guide they explicitly say this message I will post below this paragraph.
So, I would suggest you do the same if the funds are in different accounts, and some of them are your spouse's.
Also, I would include a LoE explaining anything unusual (if you transfer the whole amount to one of the accounts, etc.).

Settlement Funds (mandatory)
Copies of your bank statements for the six months prior to your application submission date.
* Bank statements should include your name or your spouse or common-law partner’s name, account number, transit/institution number, account balance and currency.
* If you provide bank statements in your spouse or common-law partner’s name, you must include a letter from the financial institution and/or your spouse or common-law partner indicating that you have access to these funds.
Guys, how long after rejecting ITA would EE profile become active in the pool? and how long it would take for changes to take effect in the EE profile?

I heard it is different from time to time

Yogesh96

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Dear Yogesh,

They don't specifically say it must be in its entirelly for 6 months, but they ask for the average balance of the last 6 months. If there's a lot of fluctuation, they can ask for more proof.

Look below in Bold letters (from link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp ).

Also, from these forums, we've come to know of people who have been rejected precisely because the funds didn't have enought time in the account.

___
Proof of funds
Purpose

To confirm whether the applicant meets the low-income cut-off (LICO), assessed by the amount of money they hold compared to the number of people in their family

Document requirements
  • The applicant should provide an official letter(s) from one or more financial institutions that lists all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts, such as credit card debts and loans.
    • o The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance for the past six months.
  • Other documents may also be requested, as necessary.
Individuals who must submit this documentation
  • The principal applicant
Thanks for the worthy info @ivancabrer :) all the best!

Yogesh96

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Guys out of the topic question(since this forum's members seem to be extremely helpful):

After the ITA and the actual application and after the payment and also after the acknowledgement of receipt, what might be the actual time (minimum and maximum) left for the PR approval if everything goes right? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Guys out of the topic question(since this forum's members seem to be extremely helpful):

After the ITA and the actual appication and after the payment and also after the acknowledgement of receipt, what might be the actual time (minimum and maximum) left for the PR approval if everything goes right? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks
Let's say, between 4 to 6 months. They have the instructions to make it in maximum 6 months as per the IRCC ministry's directive. That's what I understand.

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Dear i already have my score..

It's just the ielts points that i wanted to know
Ok, just wanted for you to be able to calculate in detail.
Look, here's all the details:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/grid-crs.asp

In your particular case, 5 in a skill in the IELTS can be different CLB, because each skill has different measures.
In your case, L, W and S are all CLB5, but R is CLB6. But, because CLB 5 and 6 both gives 1 point per skill, he will earn you 4 additional CRS points.

As I told you, the tool makes all these calculations automatically. Just wanted to be more helpful and teach you how to fish.

M DEV

May 2, 2017
He he....
Ok, just wanted for you to be able to calculate in detail.
Look, here's all the details:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/grid-crs.asp

In your particular case, 5 in a skill in the IELTS can be different CLB, because each skill has different measures.
In your case, L, W and S are all CLB5, but R is CLB6. But, because CLB 5 and 6 both gives 1 point per skill, he will earn you 4 additional CRS points.

As I told you, the tool makes all these calculations automatically. Just wanted to be more helpful and teach you how to fish.
Yes ...I know, you wanted me to get it exact but..This CRS calculators irritates me..So i quite often avoid them:p

gotodxb

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
He he....

Yes ...I know, you wanted me to get it exact but..This CRS calculators irritates me..So i quite often avoid them:p
try these calculators if you find it quicker..

Language converter

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-language-converter.html

CRS calculator

https://www.canadavisa.com/comprehensive-ranking-score-calculator.html

below is older than Nov 2016.. but i like since i can select various scenario to calculate points..

http://www.bellallianceglobal.com/CRS-Score-Calculator

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
I saw some cases that took 1 year and 8 months..
It could happen, of course.
These are the exceptions to the rule. Like, if there's a change in the family structure. If they have to ask you for additional information, etc.
But I'd say in 90% or more of the cases, they're taking 6 months or less.

Reactions: DBOR

DBOR

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Guys if we reject ITA and make changes.. do we still need to provide explanation for this and for the changes?