ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Guys.. if am in canada... can i go to my country for a visit to get police record?

I heard some ppl get rejected as police record issue date is before they leave the country.. thx in advance..
Sorry I cannot help you with that friend. Would hate to give bad information.
But if you have someone who can do the process after you get out of the country, why not do it that way and save you the trouble of being rejected because of it?

DBOR

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Sorry I cannot help you with that friend. Would hate to give bad information.
But if you have someone who can do the process after you get out of the country, why not do it that way and save you the trouble of being rejected because of it?
Date of the Police record will always be the date they took my biometrics.. even if I leave after taking the biometrics, issue date will still be the day they got my biometrics..

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Date of the Police record will always be the date they took my biometrics.. even if I leave after taking the biometrics, issue date will still be the day they got my biometrics..
Oh, because in my country they only need ID Document number, I wasn't aware of that problem.
Can't they take the biometrics in an agency outside the country, say, your country's embassy in Canada?, o a law enforcement agency, like with the FBIs PCC?

Guys, if someone could give it's needed advice here, it will be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: DBOR

DBOR

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Oh, because in my country they only need ID Document number, I wasn't aware of that problem.
Can't they take the biometrics in an agency outside the country, say, your country's embassy in Canada?, o a law enforcement agency, like with the FBIs PCC?

Guys, if someone could give it's needed advice here, it will be greatly appreciated.
Yup, they can but it takes a very long time (avg. 3 month) compared with going to get it during a visit (takes 2 days) :/

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Yup, they can but it takes a very long time (avg. 3 month) compared with going to get it during a visit (takes 2 days) :/
Well, to get the USA one, from the FBI, it takes more than 2 months, so maybe that's the way to proceed.
Unless someone else here has another way to make it more expedite.

DBOR

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Well, to get the USA one, from the FBI, it takes more than 2 months, so maybe that's the way to proceed.
Unless someone else here has another way to make it more expedite.
It is very expensive too :/

Actually I could start doing it now if the score is expected to be close to 415 :/... my score is 415.. what do u think?

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
It is very expensive too :/

Actually I could start doing it now if the score is expected to be close to 415 :/... my score is 415.. what do u think?
Well, if you do not plan to travel to your country later, do it. The sooner, the better.
It has hit 415 twice, and it has come below (413) that number once.
And we all here are hoping and expecting for it to continue to come down.

Anyways, if no one has any advice in this regard in this thread, if I was you, I would look for a thread about PCCs, just to be sure you're doing the right thing and not just wasting time and money.

neels89

May 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
No draw today :(:(

Phillip10002

Star Member
May 18, 2017
On EE profile education : does it make any difference if I put the degree completion date as my confirmation date? As opposed to the degree completion date?

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Can the money be shared / transferred between spouse?
I don't exactly know if in the EE they mention it, but in the OINP Application Guide they explicitly say this message I will post below this paragraph.
So, I would suggest you do the same if the funds are in different accounts, and some of them are your spouse's.
Also, I would include a LoE explaining anything unusual (if you transfer the whole amount to one of the accounts, etc.).

Settlement Funds (mandatory)
Copies of your bank statements for the six months prior to your application submission date.
* Bank statements should include your name or your spouse or common-law partner’s name, account number, transit/institution number, account balance and currency.
* If you provide bank statements in your spouse or common-law partner’s name, you must include a letter from the financial institution and/or your spouse or common-law partner indicating that you have access to these funds.

nilanjana

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Australia
IELTS Request
03-12-2016
If you do not have a gift deed for it, it should.

You could, however, give the money to your father and have him transfer it to you and make a gift deed to match the transfer date/amount.
Because what they want to know when they ask for the money to be be in the account for a minimun of 6 months, is to be sure that the money belongs to you, and no one else. And, when you present a gift deed, you're actually saying the same, without having to present further evidence. Only do this if the money is indeed yours. It is a very bad idea to ask for a loan, as that's exactly the thing they want to prevent candidates from doing.

nilanjana

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Australia
IELTS Request
03-12-2016
Only average balance for the 6 months is required or else you can submit 6 months statements. The Minimum Balance is required at the time of application till the issuance of CoPR.

However, if you have any amount added in the last six months for the purpose of immigration then you need to explain it with proper evidence.

Gift Deed is not mandatory but is the most effective evidence. Alternatively, you can have Affidavit on a legal papers duly stamped and certified, or you can show statements of the person giving you money along with their affidavit.

gotodxb

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
CIC Site Maintenance

This online service will be unavailable from 3:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Eastern time, on Tuesday, June 6, 2017, in order to perform system maintenance.

hahaHHH

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Category........
I don't exactly know if in the EE they mention it, but in the OINP Application Guide they explicitly say this message I will post below this paragraph.
So, I would suggest you do the same if the funds are in different accounts, and some of them are your spouse's.
Also, I would include a LoE explaining anything unusual (if you transfer the whole amount to one of the accounts, etc.).

Settlement Funds (mandatory)
Copies of your bank statements for the six months prior to your application submission date.
* Bank statements should include your name or your spouse or common-law partner’s name, account number, transit/institution number, account balance and currency.
* If you provide bank statements in your spouse or common-law partner’s name, you must include a letter from the financial institution and/or your spouse or common-law partner indicating that you have access to these funds.
Thanks for the info !!