+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

M DEV

May 2, 2017
It seems u have done all the processing..
Guys out of the topic question(since this forum's members seem to be extremely helpful):

After the ITA and the actual application and after the payment and also after the acknowledgement of receipt, what might be the actual time (minimum and maximum) left for the PR approval if everything goes right? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Reactions: Yogesh96

baka

Jun 2, 2017
pls help me.my sons lawyer has sent email asking him to fill a form "main applicant
1 education
2 personal history
3 question 12 adress history
travel history
so why he is asking

Stuti22

May 10, 2017
Hello everyone,

I just want to confirm whether we can claim points for siblings, if he is my cousin and has a permanent residency in Canada.

Can cic awards point for cousin.

Mandeep26

Star Member
Mar 14, 2016
Hello everyone,

I just want to confirm whether we can claim points for siblings, if he is my cousin and has a permanent residency in Canada.

Can cic awards point for cousin.
No. You need to have a blood relation.
"The candidate or his or her spouse/common-law partner must share a mother and/or father with the sibling in Canada. This relationship can be through blood, adoption, marriage, or common-law partnership."

rthoguluva

Jul 16, 2015
No. You need to have a blood relation.
"The candidate or his or her spouse/common-law partner must share a mother and/or father with the sibling in Canada. This relationship can be through blood, adoption, marriage, or common-law partnership."
Can you please advise on below scenario also

My spouse is primary applicant, but my Uncle (i.e., my mother blood brother) Son & Daughter born in Canada and holding Canadian Citizenship.
In this case, can my spouse claim points for adoption/Will we eligible to claim points for adoption?

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
15 points incoming today, yop yop yop. Still not gonna be enough @ just 403 :( Hoping for a good drop of points by late July or else painstaking preparation of IELTS.

Reactions: M DEV

M DEV

May 2, 2017
If a draw happens this wednesday... crs will drop really hard...
Yes.. Hopefully
But i m scared of people who are getting extra points after the renewal of rules
So cannot say much about the drop..
But yes it should drop now...People sitting on points below 410 are really tired of this draw game:oops:

Reactions: andieangel and DBOR