Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
So for each individual..It's 1040..
And for kids???
550$ i guess. Please check the cic website they will have a chart for the fees. Just google it

rthoguluva

Jul 16, 2015
IELTS Score and Experience
Dear All - I am writing this mail to understand our IELTS score and sharing our experience during IELTS test. We are in Canada forum pool since 2015 and our CRS points was 390. My spouse is a primary applicant and I am dependent of her. Last week, our IELTS score was expired and we wrote IELTS this week. She did Listening & Reading well i.e., the score doesn't go below 8.

Our complication has started here:-
#1) In Writing, she had completed Task 2 (somehow in good manner). But the time was up while doing Task 1. My spouse was in the stage of about to complete Task 1 or we can say that she completed Task 1 with the range of around 125 words (instead of 150 words). :oops::eek:o_O So we are in confusion that how would be the score for this? Please share based on your experience

#2) In speaking, she felt didn't that she didn't speak well with confident and less cohesion in Part 2 and Part 3 (somehow, My spouse felt not good and worst than previously). Saying that, thus, my spouse Grammer is always good. So we are in confusion that how would be the score for this?. Please share based on your experience

Please advise.

PS:
1. My spouse previous expired IELTS score is L-8.5, R-6.5, W-7.5, S-7. (Was screwed in reading, else we would have been expecting/received ITA at this point of time)
2. This IELTS result will be on June 16th, 2017.
3. If we struck with 6.5 or below in Writing or Speaking, then our score range would be 380-390 :(:(:confused::eek::eek:

Last edited:

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If a draw happens this wednesday... crs will drop really hard...
Yeah, i suppose you are rite. Hopefully they will drop by at least 8-9 points if they did this Wednesday. People under 413 or to be precise 410 have been waiting far too long. They deserve the ITA attention. I read last week international students graduated. Hence, if there are number of international graduates with prior work experience with IELTS done, drop off may not be as significant. We can hope for sure, that is why we all are here :)

M DEV

May 2, 2017
So for each individual..It's 1040..
And for kids???
Done.. Thanks
One more thing..Did u submit Ur PCC and medical immediately or..
Yeah, i suppose you are rite. Hopefully they will drop by at least 8-9 points if they did this Wednesday. People under 413 or to be precise 410 have been waiting far too long. They deserve the ITA attention. I read last week international students graduated. Hence, if there are number of international graduates with prior work experience with IELTS done, drop off may not be as significant. We can hope for sure, that is why we all are here :)
Fingers crossed...Let's pray really hard now...Next draw should be our:rolleyes:

Reactions: KingKurly

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
IELTS Score and Experience
Dear All - I am writing this mail to understand our IELTS score and sharing our experience during IELTS test. We are in Canada forum pool since 2015 and our CRS points was 390. My spouse is a primary applicant and I am dependent of her. Last week, our IELTS score was expired and we wrote IELTS this week. She did Listening & Reading well i.e., the score doesn't go below 8.

Our complication has started here:-
#1) In Writing, she had completed Task 2 (somehow in good manner). But the time was up while doing Task 1. My spouse was in the stage of about to complete Task 1 or we can say that she completed Task 1 with the range of around 125 words (instead of 150 words). :oops::eek:o_O So we are in confusion that how would be the score for this? Please share based on your experience

#2) In speaking, she felt didn't that she didn't speak well with confident and less cohesion in Part 2 and Part 3 (somehow, My spouse felt not good and worst than previously). Saying that, thus, my spouse Grammer is always good. So we are in confusion that how would be the score for this?. Please share based on your experience

Please advise.

PS:
1. My spouse previous expired IELTS score is L-8.5, R-6.5, W-7.5, S-7. (Was screwed in reading, else we would have been expecting/received ITA at this point of time)
2. This IELTS result will be on June 16th, 2017.
3. If we struck with 6.5 or below in Writing or Speaking, then our score range would be 380-390 :(:(:confused::eek::eek:
Hi i was in a similar position before. Maybe re-writing IELTS and getting a CLB 9 would be the best option CLB 9 is L - 8, R - 7, S- 7, W - 7. Your score will surely go above 400 with this. The score will come down to 400 at some point this year and you will surely receive an ITA with this score. All the best

Reactions: rthoguluva

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations...
Don't worry..U r at least above 400 now..
Thank mate :) Yeah that is a huge relief. At least if i can not do any good in, if i take, my next IELTS, i can still hope for Ontario's attention lol. Although i do not think my occupation is in demand there, guesstimating the recent trend with NOC they select, i am still hopeful that they will consider my application as my sister have been living in Ontario for last two years. Hence the hope thing continues....

Reactions: M DEV

rthoguluva

Jul 16, 2015
Hi i was in a similar position before. Maybe re-writing IELTS and getting a CLB 9 would be the best option CLB 9 is L - 8, R - 7, S- 7, W - 7. Your score will surely go above 400 with this. The score will come down to 400 at some point this year and you will surely receive an ITA with this score. All the best
Thanks Bro!!! Sure, we will try!! So what was your score when you were on similar position of us?

DBOR

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Am one of those graduates .. dont worry, very few ppl have the same case as me...

A draw this week wont give a chance to new ppl to enter the pool... I would worry if the draw doesnt happen this week :(

Reactions: KingKurly

benja

Mar 10, 2017
Hi,

I and my husband have IELTS results, and I have received ECA reports for both of us. I have 387 points according to CRS tool at the moment. Is there a reason for me to wait before creating my profile? It seems as like there no other costs before actually receiving and ITA, and I can create a another profile as the first one expires. Is there any point that I have missed so far?

Thanks,