+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

~~RAY of HOPE 51st Draw~~ (Predictions)

aki1010

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Castillo said:
That's my assessment and prediction but, at the very least, we should see a sub- 470 score
yes I totally agree with you. .But I hope it goes to 465..although it looks tough. ..

Escobar Gaviria

Oct 10, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
April 17th, 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
Passport Req..
22-08-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
dr.psr said:
Your clinic. It should be registered with local municipal corporation or as in my state with state dental council
What if nothing like that exists? Like, in order to work as a Family Physician , all you need is to rent a shop, advertise a bit, and there you are!
No local, district, state license required for CLINIC, per say, but ofcoarse we have our medical practitioner license, that says we are licensed to practise medicine in the country.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Escobar Gaviria said:
What if nothing like that exists? Like, in order to work as a Family Physician , all you need is to rent a shop, advertise a bit, and there you are!
No local, district, state license required for CLINIC, per say, but ofcoarse we have our medical practitioner license, that says we are licensed to practise medicine in the country.
...The USA is messed up....

Escobar Gaviria

Oct 10, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
April 17th, 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
Passport Req..
22-08-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
aki1010 said:
no you are wrong with regards escobar..you cannot show internship as work experience even if it is paid..As you are a qualified doctor only after completion of internship. .
He is absolutely right!
the REQUIREMENT is to have one year full time paid work experience, and AFTER THAT work experience may NOT be continous, but should b ein the same NOC. That's what is mentioned everywhere.
The other thing is, you're talking about medical license issuance rule of India, where you don't get permanent license untill you finish internship.
In Pakistan, you get temporary license right after completion of MBBS (degree is awarded before commencement of house job/internship). Do your internship/house job for a year which is full time paid work, and get permanent license.

But, a lot of people now don't finish their internship in Pakistan. Get their degrees, take USMLE exams, finish 1 year of internship in the U.S and apply for permanent medical license in home country (US intern year is acceptable by our medical governing body).

dr.psr

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07/04/2017
Med's Done....
10/06/2017
LANDED..........
Maybe/ maybe not
Escobar Gaviria said:
dr. psr - That's how it is in India, I believe? You don't get degree unless you finish internship/ rural posting, as far as I know.
I am from Pakistan. We get our degrees at the end of 5 years of medical school. Internship/House Job is up to you. If we want permanent license of home country we have to do internship, which is full time paid work AFTER getting degree.
People finish 5 years of med school, take USMLEs' and fly. No need of internship in home country.

Got it. I think its like in usa or other western countries. Internships are called residencies and yes they can be used as work exp.. thanks for clearing that buddy.

Escobar Gaviria

Oct 10, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
April 17th, 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
Passport Req..
22-08-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
dr.psr said:
Yes i am self employed
How do you plan on proving your self employment?

I suppose much isn't needed to start private clinic in India too, right?
No local registeration, no nothing. All that I can think of is an experience letter on the letterhead that is ofcoarse verifiable, along with the medical license to practise in the particular state.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Escobar Gaviria said:

No local registeration, no nothing. All that I can think of is an experience letter on the letterhead that is ofcoarse verifiable, along with the medical license to practise in the particular state.
You need at least 3 references from clients

dr.psr

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07/04/2017
Med's Done....
10/06/2017
LANDED..........
Maybe/ maybe not
Escobar Gaviria said:

Liscence to practice and proving that you r practicing are two different things. If you guys dont have registrations then maybe you can show income tax returns of your practice. I have filed income taxes on my clinic' s name. And you can use prescription you give to patients on your official letterhead attested by you.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Escobar Gaviria said:

There are 2 applicants in December group. One has 3 ref letters and other has ref letter from husbands clinic. both have got PFL and have been asked to send Income tax returns for last three years with balance sheet, any TDS cut, advance tax paid and registration of clinic. They are finding it difficult to prove the work exp.

Escobar Gaviria

Oct 10, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
April 17th, 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
Passport Req..
22-08-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
dr.psr said:
Got it. I think its like in usa or other western countries. Internships are called residencies and yes they can be used as work exp.. thanks for clearing that buddy.
You're welcome bro.
Glad to see someone from medicine/ dentistry on this forum. :D

Good luck, y'all!

dr.psr

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07/04/2017
Med's Done....
10/06/2017
LANDED..........
Maybe/ maybe not
Escobar Gaviria said:

I am registered with local authorities. My state has procedures w/o which we cannot open clinic legally.

Escobar Gaviria

Oct 10, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
April 17th, 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
Passport Req..
22-08-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017

Escobar Gaviria

Oct 10, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
April 17th, 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
Passport Req..
22-08-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
bestofluck said:
There are 2 applicants in December group. One has 3 ref letters and other has ref letter from husbands clinic. both have got PFL and have been asked to send Income tax returns for last three years with balance sheet, any TDS cut, advance tax paid and registration of clinic. They are finding it difficult to prove the work exp.
Wow! That must not be easy.
Where I work, we don't need any license from local authorities to set up a clinic. Reference letters can be obtained though.

and when you said, 'December group', you meant?