+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

~~RAY of HOPE 51st Draw~~ (Predictions)

aki1010

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr.psr said:
J&k. I applied for registration, paid fee, they gave me a date for inspection, they came, inspected, and later i collected my certificate.
nothing of that sorts happens in maharashtra..strange. .

dr.psr

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07/04/2017
Med's Done....
10/06/2017
LANDED..........
Maybe/ maybe not
Sterilization procedure, instruments, waste management. Stuff like that. Not big deal.

dr.psr

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07/04/2017
Med's Done....
10/06/2017
LANDED..........
Maybe/ maybe not
I have a friend in mumbai. I can ask her if u want. But i think if u guys dont have to register your clinic u have to register with municipal corporation. I know this because its same in punjab. My friends have registered their clinic with m.c rather than s.d.c

aki1010

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr.psr said:
I have a friend in mumbai. Incan ask her if u want.
had she applied too? ? M from Mumbai as well. .Could you inbox me her number? ?

dr.psr

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07/04/2017
Med's Done....
10/06/2017
LANDED..........
Maybe/ maybe not
aki1010 said:
had she applied too? ? M from Mumbai as well. .Could you inbox me her number? ?

No she hasnt applied. I cant inbox you her number w/o her permission.

Castillo

Nov 23, 2016
dr.psr said:
I will ask someone regarding internship thing. I am 99.99% sure it cannot be used as exp but i will still ask my friends about it. Lets say it can be used and i will inc my exp from 5 to 6 years. Does it effect my crs?
No effect on CRS point, I think. As long as ur housemanship is paid, it is a valid experience!

aki1010

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Castillo said:
No effect on CRS point, I think. As long as ur housemanship is paid, it is a valid experience!
in india you are not a doctor nor do you get degree certificate till the time you don't complete internship. .so it can't be included in work experience. .One of my friend's got declined due to same reason. .

Castillo

Nov 23, 2016
aki1010 said:
in india you are not a doctor nor do you get degree certificate till the time you don't complete internship. .so it can't be included in work experience. .One of my friend's got declined due to same reason. .

Oh I see!!!!

aki1010

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Let's go to main topic. .when do you think will be next draw and cut off? ?

aki1010

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Castillo said:
2.5k ita, 465 +/- 2
if I am not wrong than you were perhaps the only one who predicted last time for the scores to drop to 475..I hope that it goes to 465 this time. .like you said. .

ab.kapoor

Dec 26, 2016
ab.kapoor said:
We already got nominated, and the points came more than a week back. So how much time does it take for the certificate to come. Also, we just got a letter saying 'Congratulations! You have accepted a nomination....'

Is the certificate something else...? or the letter would do fine..?
Hi All,

Just an update in our case. We have the old profile expired and withdrawn. We created a new profile and informed CIC of same. They transferred our points in 2 days (thankful to them). Now we have received the Nomination Certificate hard copy today for the old EE Profile. Question is that when we apply after ITA, will this Nomination Certificate hold OK (they will internally link the two Profiles logically) or will they send us a new one for new profile (if yes, do we have to request or they will do it automatically )...? This maybe a very stupid query, still appreciate if any once can answer or clarify it..
Thanks

Castillo

Nov 23, 2016
aki1010 said:
if I am not wrong than you were perhaps the only one who predicted last time for the scores to drop to 475..I hope that it goes to 465 this time. .like you said. .
That's my assessment and prediction but, at the very least, we should see a sub- 470 score

Escobar Gaviria

Oct 10, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
April 17th, 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
Passport Req..
22-08-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
dr.psr said:
Ok 1st of all internship is part of degree curriculum so even if its paid like mine it doesnt count as work exp. Rest of your work history u gotta ask expert.

dr. psr - That's how it is in India, I believe? You don't get degree unless you finish internship/ rural posting, as far as I know.
I am from Pakistan. We get our degrees at the end of 5 years of medical school. Internship/House Job is up to you. If we want permanent license of home country we have to do internship, which is full time paid work AFTER getting degree.
People finish 5 years of med school, take USMLEs' and fly. No need of internship in home country.