+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

~~RAY of HOPE 51st Draw~~ (Predictions)

aki1010

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr.psr said:
In india we get our degree after completing compulsory 1 year paid internship. So it doesn't count as work exp. But when doing masters, which is also paid, we do get junior residency exp which may be added to work exp. Its so effing complicated with our field
yeah but since you were doing your masters during that time so the work experience cannot be counted. .you can either be studying full time or working full at a given time. Both can't be together.

dr.psr

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07/04/2017
Med's Done....
10/06/2017
LANDED..........
Maybe/ maybe not
aki1010 said:
yeah but since you were doing your masters during that time so the work experience cannot be counted. .you can either be studying full time or working full at a given time. Both can't be together.

True. I was making my point regarding internship exp with reslect to mr.gaviria. Even when we get exp certificates from univ. Mentioning that we did specified paid work for so and so time, it doesnt mean it will be counted as exp.

aki1010

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr.psr said:
True. I was making my point regarding internship exp with reslect to mr.gaviria. Even when we get exp certificates from univ. Mentioning that we did specified paid work for so and so time, it doesnt mean it will be counted as exp.
I am from India too. .so I know how it works. .are you self employed? ?

Broken Heart

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPCO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017
Interview........
BG: NN->IP 22-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2017
LANDED..........
11-03-2017
@Narinder:
If I was you, I would update the date on my reference letter before I submit to show clearly the 3 yrs experience, thats the date the officers use. Other docs are only secondary docs.
Good luck.

@ Escobar:

If you can prove your paid 12 months internship, then this will be counted as continuous 12 months work experience, then the rest work you have does NOT have to be continuous.
Regarding proof of work, as others posted you need Reference letter as per guidelines, and also other documents proving your private work.
As per timing, if you read my posts earlier, I made it clear that you should only accept ITA closer to your work experience dates that you are claiming points for (i.e in your case after July 2017). Also of course submitting eAPR only after completing full 3 yrs experience.

@Chef:
PCC FBI in 5 days is unheard of...!!!, I have never heard of this service not even from FBI themselves, i.e. express service.
Go to their website and search this, and also search this forum and google to double check.
In my opinion cannot be done. If it was the case other members would have posted that.
Be careful.

@Can77:
Yes it should be either 4th, 5th or 6th (just around the corner now).
Score prediction is tough, cause we don't know ITA volume, assuming 1500 ITAs, and assuming many OINPs issued, score will be similar to last time like 477. it is only my own humble opinion and I hope I am wrong...!!!

dr.psr

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07/04/2017
Med's Done....
10/06/2017
LANDED..........
Maybe/ maybe not
aki1010 said:
I am from India too. .so I know how it works. .are you self employed? ?

Yes i am self employed

aki1010

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Broken Heart said:
@Narinder:
If I was you, I would update the date on my reference letter before I submit to show clearly the 3 yrs experience, thats the date the officers use. Other docs are only secondary docs.
Good luck.

@ Escobar:

If you can prove your paid 12 months internship, then this will be counted as continuous 12 months work experience, then the rest work you have does NOT have to be continuous.
Regarding proof of work, as others posted you need Reference letter as per guidelines, and also other documents proving your private work.
As per timing, if you read my posts earlier, I made it clear that you should only accept ITA closer to your work experience dates that you are claiming points for (i.e in your case after July 2017). Also of course submitting eAPR only after completing full 3 yrs experience.

@Chef:
PCC FBI in 5 days is unheard of...!!!, I have never heard of this service not even from FBI themselves, i.e. express service.
Go to their website and search this, and also search this forum and google to double check.
In my opinion cannot be done. If it was the case other members would have posted that.
Be careful.

@Can77:
Yes it should be either 4th, 5th or 6th (just around the corner now).
Score prediction is tough, cause we don't know ITA volume, assuming 1500 ITAs, and assuming many OINPs issued, score will be similar to last time like 477. it is only my own humble opinion and I hope I am wrong...!!!
no you are wrong with regards escobar..you cannot show internship as work experience even if it is paid..As you are a qualified doctor only after completion of internship. .

dr.psr

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07/04/2017
Med's Done....
10/06/2017
LANDED..........
Maybe/ maybe not
aki1010 said:
even I am self employed. .what documents would you show for work experience? ?

5years of income tax, my clinical registration, my personal registration, if needed letter from state dental council regarding my clinic, current acc statements, phone bills, electricity bills. Whatever i can lay my hands on...lol.

dr.psr

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07/04/2017
Med's Done....
10/06/2017
LANDED..........
Maybe/ maybe not
I will ask someone regarding internship thing. I am 99.99% sure it cannot be used as exp but i will still ask my friends about it. Lets say it can be used and i will inc my exp from 5 to 6 years. Does it effect my crs?

aki1010

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr.psr said:
5years of income tax, my clinical registration, my personal registration, if needed letter from state dental council regarding my clinic, current acc statements, phone bills, electricity bills. Whatever i can lay my hands on...lol.
what have you shown for clinical registration? ?

aki1010

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr.psr said:
I will ask someone regarding internship thing. I am 99.99% sure it cannot be used as exp but i will still ask my friends about it. Lets say it can be used and i will inc my exp from 5 to 6 years. Does it effect my crs?
increasing from 5 years to 6 years won't have any effect on crs..Since it is not CEC. .and including internship as work experience will be rejected. .so don't ...

dr.psr

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07/04/2017
Med's Done....
10/06/2017
LANDED..........
Maybe/ maybe not
aki1010 said:
what have you shown for clinical registration? ?

My clinic was inspected by state dental council inspectors and then i was given a certificate which shows my clinic is officially registered with them.

aki1010

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr.psr said:
My clinic was inspected by state dental council inspectors and then i was given a certificate which shows my clinic is officially registered with them.
you dentist too?? from which state? ? how does state dental council inspect clinic? ?

dr.psr

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07/04/2017
Med's Done....
10/06/2017
LANDED..........
Maybe/ maybe not
aki1010 said:
you dentist too?? from which state? ? how does state dental council inspect clinic? ?

J&k. I applied for registration, paid fee, they gave me a date for inspection, they came, inspected, and later i collected my certificate.