NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07/04/2017
Med's Done....
10/06/2017
LANDED..........
Maybe/ maybe not
bestofluck said:
There are 2 applicants in December group. One has 3 ref letters and other has ref letter from husbands clinic. both have got PFL and have been asked to send Income tax returns for last three years with balance sheet, any TDS cut, advance tax paid and registration of clinic. They are finding it difficult to prove the work exp.

Dude last 5 year income tax returns, clinic registration, self registration with state authorities, and asnfarbas tds is concerned I am self employed so I don't think I need tds. If i am working as a dentist undersome one then i need salary slips etc to prove it..what do you think

Escobar Gaviria

Oct 10, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
April 17th, 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
Passport Req..
22-08-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
dr.psr said:
Dude last 5 year income tax returns, clinic registration, self registration with state authorities, and asnfarbas tds is concerned I am self employed so I don't think I need tds. If i am working as a dentist undersome one then i need salary slips etc to prove it..what do you think
We should probably make a whatsapp group or something to address such issues. Or if one exists, and anybody knows about it, kindly share here.

aki1010

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For those applicants was clinic registration compulsory or income tax papers, patient reference letters, clinic bills, website and patient bills would be sufficient? ?

dr.psr

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07/04/2017
Med's Done....
10/06/2017
LANDED..........
Maybe/ maybe not
Escobar Gaviria said:
We should probably make a whatsapp group or something to address such issues. Or if one exists, and anybody knows about it, kindly share here.

I think there was a forum on dentists but no one bothered to talk there.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Escobar Gaviria said:
Wow! That must not be easy.
Where I work, we don't need any license from local authorities to set up a clinic. Reference letters can be obtained though.

and when you said, 'December group', you meant?
I meant December OINP applicants.

They are not even satisfied with income tax returns, but they want bank deposits too. In India mostly Dr's get cash money and they dont deposit in bank, and they already have sent bank statements to them. Now its impossible to prove work exp.

So for self employed Dr's , it has to be very strong documentation to prove work exp.

aki1010

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
There are 2 applicants in December group. One has 3 ref letters and other has ref letter from husbands clinic. both have got PFL and have been asked to send Income tax returns for last three years with balance sheet, any TDS cut, advance tax paid and registration of clinic. They are finding it difficult to prove the work exp.
are income tax papers ,clinic website, patient bills enough? ? or showing clinic registration is compulsory? ?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
aki1010 said:
are income tax papers ,clinic website, patient bills enough? ? or showing clinic registration is compulsory? ?
Well they have used words like TDS , Advance tax and income tax returns and also they have asked for bank deposits for all three years. So nothing is enough for the until it is full proof

aki1010

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Well they have used words like TDS , Advance tax and income tax returns and also they have asked for bank deposits for all three years. So nothing is enough for the until it is full proof
I have all income tax papers and deposits in place. . I am just concerned for registration of clinic.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
aki1010 said:
I have all income tax papers and deposits in place. . I am just concerned for registration of clinic.
Registration as medical practitioner and registration of the place both are required.IF it is rented you can show rent paid slips, or else if it owned you have to show papers of registration.

aki1010

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Registration as medical practitioner and registration of the place both are required.IF it is rented you can show rent paid slips, or else if it owned you have to show papers of registration.
I have rented pay slips and leave and license agreement. .will that do? ?

Castillo

Nov 23, 2016
[quot
hor=dr.psr link=topic=466340.msg5679501#msg5679501 date=1483364985]

Got it. I think its like in usa or other western countries. Internships are called residencies and yes they can be used as work exp.. thanks for clearing that buddy.
[/quote]

Residency is different from housemanship .....both are work experience depending on the setting. The way it holds in India, from what you sad, the housemanship is part of your clinical rotations. This is quite different from the British method as exemplified by the guy from Pakistan where you get your degree and then start housemanship on a provisional licence

dr.psr

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07/04/2017
Med's Done....
10/06/2017
LANDED..........
Maybe/ maybe not
Even if we get ita its not going to be easy to prove our exp. Its going to be shst storm..

dr.psr

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07/04/2017
Med's Done....
10/06/2017
LANDED..........
Maybe/ maybe not
Castillo said:
[quot
hor=dr.psr link=topic=466340.msg5679501#msg5679501 date=1483364985]

Got it. I think its like in usa or other western countries. Internships are called residencies and yes they can be used as work exp.. thanks for clearing that buddy.

Residency is different from housemanship .....both are work experience depending on the setting. The way it holds in India, from what you sad, the housemanship is part of your clinical rotations. This is quite different from the British method as exemplified by the guy from Pakistan where you get your degree and then start housemanship on a provisional licence

Ya its totally different in india.

farhanyou123

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Dubai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aki1010 said:
if I am not wrong than you were perhaps the only one who predicted last time for the scores to drop to 475..I hope that it goes to 465 this time. .like you said. .
No no plss 465 /-2 :p

-2 is very important lol

aki1010

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rental pay slips and leave and license agreement will do to prove clinic? ? I also have patient invoices, website and bills on clinic name.