+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

~~RAY of HOPE 51st Draw~~ (Predictions)

India Can

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alexios07 said:
Well, it's just you that feel my post has a condescending tone, because I didn't mean it, and I don't generalize anything. It's just a fact, black and white.

I have said this so many times, in an economic immigration program, they only choose those candidates who will pay the MOST TAXES and will not be a burden of the healthcare system, so if you don't spend your money here and pay taxes here like those CEC people, then you won't have IRCC's attention. Does that make sense?

I am sorry that you are struggling with your life, but don't we all, like those starving kids in Africa and the people of Syria. We all need love and attention, but the world is cruel. All men are created equal, but some are more equal than others.

Do u mean that people who would get PR and settle in Canada won't pay taxes. Everyone would. They only need equal opportunity. And u think that those who have already paid taxes are the only future of Canada. Sorry man

India Can

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
Almost, dude, but remember external applicants might not have had a chance to pay Canadian taxes yet until they actually get the
re. Doesnt mean they aren't willing.

Yeah u r right kryton that's what I tried to make him understand. But I think he is reluctant

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Alexios07 said:
Yeah, I know, but like I said, the world is cruel. You, a citizen of a developed country, the UK, will have a chance to apply for an IEC work permit to come here and earn Canadian work exp, but for me, a citizen of a 3rd world country, we don't have that luxury, so we have to work extra hard to have money to be here. We cannot pay attention to everyone in the world.
I'm still super poor ;) and have you SEEN pictures of Birmingham? *shudders*

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
India Can said:
Do u mean that people who would get PR and settle in Canada won't pay taxes. Everyone would. They only need equal opportunity. And u think that those who have already paid taxes are the only future of Canada. Sorry man
I am talking about Express Entry applicants, not PR. Between FSW and CEC, only CEC people had spent money here on a Canadian education and is currently working in Canada. That's what I meant about contribution, and that's why the Canadian education sector was pushing IRCC to award more points for CEC. I am not the one that make the rules. It's the Canadian government.

kryt0n said:
I'm still super poor ;) and have you SEEN pictures of Birmingham? *shudders*
But still UK poor, not like India poor or China or Cambodia poor. There are huge differences. They say if you born in a developed country and English your native tongue, you are already lucky than billions of people in this Earth.

India Can

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alexios07 said:
Yeah, I know, but like I said, the world is cruel. You, a citizen of a developed country, the UK, will have a chance to apply for an IEC work permit to come here and earn Canadian work exp, but for me, a citizen of a 3rd world country, we don't have that luxury, so we have to work extra hard to have money to be here. We cannot pay attention to everyone in the world.

U r not the only one from 3rd world here. Many like us are also there. And u want us to be ignored

johnmunch

Nov 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kryton exactly what I Was about say! Your tone is condescending, proof? Using cliches and stereotypes (starving children in Africa) to make a point which I'm afraid is made totally useless by the mere existence of FSW and it not being exclusive to individuals who have "contributed" to the Canada economy. Do people who have already established done sort of ties with canada, be it through studying for example, deserve more points? I can accept that view. But to say this alone allows your short-sighted dichotomy of more vs less "desirable" is at best idiotic. I don't know where you're from but I suspect a highly individualistic system, where sense of community isn't even the dictionary, let alone your brain.

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
India Can said:
U r not the only one from 3rd world here. Many like us are also there. And u want us to be ignored
It's IRCC that ignores you guys, I don't set the rules. Remember?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Alexios07 said:
But still UK poor, not like India poor or China or Cambodia poor. There are huge differences.
I know, I'm jesting and lucky :)

Interesting fact, if you have no debt and $10 in your pocket, you are richer than 80% of Americans!

India Can

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alexios07 said:
It's IRCC that ignores you guys, I don't set the rules. Remember?

We don't expect much from u except that be a good human having respect for others feelings. Don't just say anything sitting somewhere thinking that u know everything about everything

India Can

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
johnmunch said:
Kryton exactly what I Was about say! Your tone is condescending, proof? Using cliches and stereotypes (starving children in Africa) to make a point which I'm afraid is made totally useless by the mere existence of FSW and it not being exclusive to individuals who have "contributed" to the Canada economy. Do people who have already established done sort of ties with canada, be it through studying for example, deserve more points? I can accept that view. But to say this alone allows your short-sighted dichotomy of more vs less "desirable" is at best idiotic. I don't know where you're from but I suspect a highly individualistic system, where sense of community isn't even the dictionary, let alone your brain.

It's not kryton it's Mr alexios07

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
India Can said:
U r very rich at heart
Can we tell that to student loans so I don't have to pay back my £11,000 debt? :D

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Anyway, agent Dave? What's the scoop in the office? Anyone left anything in the scanner mentioning the 51st draw??

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
India Can said:
We don't expect much from u except that be a good human having respect for others feelings. Don't just say anything sitting somewhere thinking that u know everything about everything
So stating the reasons why IRCC prioritizes CEC over FSW also means I don't respect your feelings?

johnmunch said:
Now your turn to personal attack to prove your point?

India Can

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alexios07 said:
I am talking about Express Entry applicants, not PR. Between FSW and CEC, only CEC people had spent money here on a Canadian education and is currently working in Canada. That's what I meant about contribution, and that's why the Canadian education sector was pushing IRCC to award more points for CEC. I am not the one that make

But still UK poor, not like India poor or China or Cambodia poor. There are huge differences. They say if you born in a developed country and English your native tongue, you are already lucky than billions of people in this Earth.

This is what u really are. RACIST. plz be a gentleman. I know I m indian and much richer than most of ur countrymen but still respect combodian, Chinese ,American and whole world equally. Sorry everyone for my unnecessary boasting off