Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alexios07 said:
You act like all int'l students were disappointed with the changes. Only *censored word* CEC applicants with low human capital factor asked for 100-200 points because that's just absurd. You and some others keep saying there are more "deserving people than CEC", but I still don't know who they are? how do you define a candidate is "deserving" ? are they the ones that spent thousands of dollar to get here, then immediately went back to their home countries because they couldn't find an office job?

I guess you can lament all you want, but in the eyes of IRCC, only people who have studied and spent time and money here to contribute to the Canadian economy are the "deserving" ones. The rest? you can wait in your country until your turn is up.
I am CEC, and Int'l student. I was happy with 15 points, because that's all I needed to bridge the gap and I got ITA in recent draw. :D
People asking for 100-200 points are probably the one who came in canada after school without any degree in home country and did some diploma here and got the job.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Alexios07 said:
You act like all int'l students were disappointed with the changes. Only *censored word* CEC applicants with low human capital factor asked for 100-200 points because that's just absurd. You and some others keep saying there are more "deserving people than CEC", but I still don't know who they are? how do you define a candidate is "deserving" ? are they the ones that spent thousands of dollar to get here, then immediately went back to their home countries because they couldn't find an office job?

I guess you can lament all you want, but in the eyes of IRCC, only people who have studied and spent time and money here to contribute to the Canadian economy are the "deserving" ones. The rest? you can wait in your country until your turn is up.
Speaking of...what's happened to the student and sibling campaigners betty44 and elrud? Miss those guys

Castillo

Nov 23, 2016
[quote a
or=Batman_is_Real link=topic=466340.msg5666070#msg5666070 date=1482503688]
That's 3 week from 50th draw, if gap is big less chance of CRS cut off to reduce
[/quote]

January 4 is d likely date for 51st draw

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
Speaking of...what's happened to the student and sibling campaigners betty44 and elrud? Miss those guys
I guess after losing so many "battles", they now go into hibernation mode, waiting for another time ...

Legend says that every time Mr. McCallum goes on public and says the magic word: "family" three times, they will immediately come back.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Alexios07 said:
I guess after losing so many "battles", they now go into hibernation mode, waiting for another time ...

Legend says that every time Mr. McCallum goes on public and says the magic word: "family" three times, they will immediately come back.
;)

thepilot

Nov 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
VO Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2011
Med's Request
01-07-2016
Med's Done....
10-07-2016
Passport Req..
21-04-2017
kryt0n said:
Agggghhhhhh

At this rate, 420!!!
If that were true, I would be so happy :p

Chef Sumit

Star Member
Oct 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys one question.

My wife who is main applicant is at 470, and her birthday is on 17th Jan.

In case we are really lucky and CRS score drops to 470 or less before Jan 17 and we get an ITA then in that case is ITA still valid post her birthday when 5 points are reduced and our CRS score drops to 465.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chef Sumit said:
Hi guys one question.

My wife who is main applicant is at 470, and her birthday is on 17th Jan.

In case we are really lucky and CRS score drops to 470 or less before Jan 17 and we get an ITA then in that case is ITA still valid post her birthday when 5 points are reduced and our CRS score drops to 465.
Yes, her ITA would still be valid.

India Can

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alexios07 said:

This time someone else other than me pulled ur some nerve somewhere alexios07. Hahahahaha just fun. Nyways how does it feel after getting ITA??. And plz don't reply rudely. And where is ur friend agent Dave??

ranameraj

Star Member
Oct 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks India Can..

Wow seems like there are many 473 candidates.. Let's have a combined wish..