~~RAY of HOPE 51st Draw~~ (Predictions)

India Can

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tanu1856 said:
I am at 473!! What do you guys think?

There are so many people at 73 and above 70 . That's the reason probably for cut off to be 475 in last draw and this makes me speculate that points would hardly decrease by3 or 4 points only in Jan 4 draw

ranameraj

Star Member
Oct 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm hopeful but also want to look at the pessimistic picture..

Will cic touch 2500ish mark at the start of years draws? These many ITAs at the start of the year might not correspond to the annual target.

any thoughts?

India Can

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ranameraj said:
I'm hopeful but also want to look at the pessimistic picture..

Will cic touch 2500ish mark at the start of years draws? These many ITAs at the start of the year might not correspond to the annual target.

any thoughts?
It's less likely

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
India Can said:
It's less likely
You are so negative.

Do you know how many people after the 497 draw said the next draw was DEFINITELY going to be +480??

None of us know exactly and it's speculation.

johnmunch

Nov 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm really appreciating the whole forum and contributions. Except for the condescending tone, sometimes downright insulting, from the likes of alexios who goes out of his way to generalise about people not having "contributed" anything to the Canadian economy who are less desirable. Fyi alexios, many of us have been and are still struggling with our lives, both personal and professional/financial, regardless of where we studied. We do not all live comfortably in our homes just engaging in a "lottery"-style endeavour!

thepilot

Nov 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
VO Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2011
Med's Request
01-07-2016
Med's Done....
10-07-2016
Passport Req..
21-04-2017
kryt0n said:
You are so negative.

Do you know how many people after the 497 draw said the next draw was DEFINITELY going to be +480??

420 cut off please :) :D :D :D :D

India Can

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
You are so negative.

The only reason I m speculating so is that the cut off has returned back to pre nov19 days and in those draws there were 2500 invitations even at difference of 2 or 3 points. Rest only God or CIC knows

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
India Can said:
The only reason I m speculating so is that the cut off has returned back to pre nov19 days and in those draws there were 2500 invitations even at difference of 2 or 3 points. Rest only God or CIC knows
Which God? I only recognise McCallum

India Can

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
johnmunch said:
I'm really appreciating the whole forum and contributions. Except for the condescending tone, sometimes downright insulting, from the likes of alexios who goes out of his way to generalise about people not having "contributed" anything to the Canadian economy who are less desirable. Fyi alexios, many of us have been and are still struggling with our lives, both personal and professional/financial, regardless of where we studied. We do not all live comfortably in our homes just engaging in a "lottery"-

style endeavour!

U r right bro alexios07 thinks only he is deserving and would uplift Canadian economy. Rest all play lottery lottery

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
johnmunch said:
I'm really appreciating the whole forum and contributions. Except for the condescending tone, sometimes downright insulting, from the likes of alexios who goes out of his way to generalise about people not having "contributed" anything to the Canadian economy who are less desirable. Fyi alexios, many of us have been and are still struggling with our lives, both personal and professional/financial, regardless of where we studied. We do not all live comfortably in our homes just engaging in a "lottery"-style endeavour!
Well, it's just you that feel my post has a condescending tone, because I didn't mean it, and I don't generalize anything. It's just a fact, black and white.

I have said this so many times, in an economic immigration program, they only choose those candidates who will pay the MOST TAXES and will not be a burden of the healthcare system, so if you don't spend your money here and pay taxes here like those CEC people, then you won't have IRCC's attention. Does that make sense?

I am sorry that you are struggling with your life, but don't we all, like those starving kids in Africa and the people of Syria. We all need love and attention, but the world is cruel. All men are created equal, but some are more equal than others.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Alexios07 said:
Well, it's just you that feel my post has a condescending tone, because I didn't mean it, and I don't generalize anything. It's just a fact, black and white.

I have said this so many times, in an economic immigration program, they only choose those candidates who will pay the MOST TAXES and will not be a burden of the healthcare system, so if you don't spend your money here and pay taxes here like those CEC people, then you won't have IRCC's attention. Does that make sense?

I am sorry that you are struggling with your life, but don't we all, like those starving kids in Africa and the people of Syria. We all need love and attention, but the world is cruel. All men are created equal, but some are more equal than others.
Almost, dude, but remember external applicants might not have had a chance to pay Canadian taxes yet until they actually get there. Doesnt mean they aren't willing.

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
Almost, dude, but remember external applicants might not have had a chance to pay Canadian taxes yet until they actually get there. Doesnt mean they aren't willing.
Yeah, I know, but like I said, the world is cruel. You, a citizen of a developed country, the UK, will have a chance to apply for an IEC work permit to come here and earn Canadian work exp, but for me, a citizen of a 3rd world country, we don't have that luxury, so we have to work extra hard to have money to be here. We cannot pay attention to everyone in the world.