Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
India Can said:
Marry me I would pay ur debts. Sorry. Just joking
At this rate the boyfriend would probably sell me for that deal!

johnmunch

Nov 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I attacked your logic, or lack thereof. Nothing personal. But I've read many of your recent posts where you insidiously imply far too many prejudices. As I saw not many people giving you a taste of your own medicine, I thought I would. So I stand corrected, I did attack your psychological context!

India Can

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
At this rate the boyfriend would probably sell me for that deal!

Love u for ur sense of humour. Alexios07 learn something from kryton

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
India Can said:
This is what u really are. RACIST. plz be a gentleman. I know I m indian and much richer than most of ur countrymen but still respect combodian, Chinese ,American and whole world equally. Sorry everyone for my unnecessary boasting off
Racist? where was I be racist in my post? or you are just throwing some PC words to get attention? speaking of boasting off, FYI, your country's GDP per capita is still miles below us.

When a mostly poor country is big enough, the GDP becomes massive. Quantity, not quality, is your country's style.

johnmunch said:
I attacked your logic, or lack thereof. Nothing personal. But I've read many of your recent posts where you insidiously imply far too many prejudices. As I saw not many people giving you a taste of your own medicine, I thought I would. So I stand corrected, I did attack your psychological context!
I am just stating the fact why IRCC prioritize CEC over FSW. Would it please you if I post their report here?
International Students

International students bring with them new ideas and cultures that enrich the learning environment within Canadian educational institutions. They also make a major economic contribution—international students spend more than $11.4 billion dollars in Canada annually.Footnote 9 International students are well prepared for the Canadian labour market and can integrate quickly into Canadian society, primarily due to their Canadian educational credentials. In 2015, the number of student applications received was 187,968, a 6.4% increase compared to 2014. IRCC issued 125,783 new study permits for international students, a 5.4% increase from 2014. In addition, a total of 5,829 international study permit holders transitioned to permanent residence through the economic streams.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/annual-report-2016/index.asp#s1.2

I am sorry, but it's all about money. They just want to have more students here and reap the sweet sweet foreign money.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Alexios07 said:
Racist? where was I be racist in my post? or you are just throwing some PC words to get attention? speaking of boasting off, FYI, your country's GDP per capita is still miles below us.

When a mostly poor country is big enough, the GDP becomes massive. Quantity, not quality, is your game.
Also you can't be racist against us white people. Fact! ;) :-*

..... Can we all play nice again?

India Can

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alexios07 said:

When a mostly poor country is big enough, the GDP becomes massive. Quantity, not quality, is your country's style.

Oh my god . Do u still think u r not RACIST. U r proving that itself. And I can reply to ur quantity quality also but can't ask for a sorry from people twice

India Can

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
johnmunch said:

U dealt with his arrogance well

India Can

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
Also you can't be racist against us white people. Fact! ;) :-*

..... Can we all play nice again?

Hahahahaha. But he should learn to respect not only beautiful and white people like u but everyone

India Can

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alexios07 said:

I am just stating the fact why IRCC prioritize CEC over FSW. Would it please you if I post their report here?http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/annual-report-2016/index.asp#s1.2

I am sorry, but it's all about money. They just want to have more students here and reap the sweet sweet foreign money.

I don't think u would ever understand what people want to convey to u. Nyways it's ur life. Enjoy. MY god bless u

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
India Can said:
Hahahahaha. But he should learn to respect not only beautiful and white people like u but everyone
Picture of me: