JosephR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thestunner316 said:
i believe its more than that, probably 3.5k between 450-474
reason being its been almost 7-8 months since 450 was reached in EE, so a LOT of people would have entered the pool with those scores... sure some would have had PNPs also, but i believe the backlog there is quite large. Plus OINP has been quite busy giving out nominations.

if score has to reach 450, i think we need atleast another 4-5 draws with 1800-2000 each continuosly...
Ontario nomination will finish within 2-3 months.
So I am expecting the crs score will not come down below 450 level within 2-3 months.
If crs score will come down below 450 level before this period, then it will result in a massive rejection of ontario nominations by pnp applicants.

Once the ontario nominations got finished, CRS score will come below 450 level.

Ys.bk

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ontario seem to be a bad choice for PNP. I received a PT in june but had to ignore it. I saw in this forum people waiting 9 months to get the nomination.

Better to wait for ITA if you have a high score.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JosephR said:
Ontario nomination will finish within 2-3 months.
So I am expecting the crs score will not come down below 450 level within 2-3 months.
If crs score will come down below 450 level before this period, then it will result in a massive rejection of ontario nominations by pnp applicants.

Once the ontario nominations got finished, CRS score will come below 450 level.
there is no guarantee they will finish nominations by 2-3 months,
and each OINP applicant has paid $1500, even if they reject the PNP, they wont get refund... so it wont matter to them either way

JosephR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thestunner316 said:
there is no guarantee they will finish nominations by 2-3 months,
and each OINP applicant has paid $1500, even if they reject the PNP, they wont get refund... so it wont matter to them either way
Ok. then ontario may take more time to finish nominations.

All ontario PNP applicants comes between 400-450 level.
If the crs cutoff score comes below 450, ontario PNP applicants will get ITA before they will get pnp nomination.
And eventually ontario PNP will become meaningless.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JosephR said:
Ok. then ontario may take more time to finish nominations.

All ontario PNP applicants comes between 400-450 level.
If the crs cutoff score comes below 450, ontario PNP applicants will get ITA before they will get pnp nomination.
And eventually ontario PNP will become meaningless.
no, there are many applicants over 450 also, i know some of them with scores over 475 who are in final stages of PNP and they got direct ITA recently....

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
thestunner316 said:
no, there are many applicants over 450 also, i know some of them with scores over 475 who are in final stages of PNP and they got direct ITA recently....
So when does one usually have the extra points,upon nomination from ontario or upon completion of the processing of his application

JosephR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thestunner316 said:
February 24 2016 - ITA cutoff score was 453
Ontario stopped issuing PT on around 17 February 2016.
That means all ontario pnp applicants will come between 400-452 level.

The higher score of 475, he may increase the score later.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wolverine17 said:
So when does one usually have the extra points,upon nomination from ontario or upon completion of the processing of his application
OK let me try to explain the process again - incase someone wants to know
1 - Score >400 points, + selected I'm OK with Ontario contacting me for PNP (This should be done when you create EE profile) would make you eligible to receipt OINP PT which is a notification of interest from Ontario. (Please note OINP has stopped sending PTs as of Feb this year, they will restart towards end of this year)
2 - You send OINP list of documents requested (List is on their official page) along with $1500 fees via DD
3 - They verify your documents and send you AOR, which confirms DD receipt, and gives you a file number
4 - File passed onto officer, who will review all documents, then if required will contact us for further documents receipt.
5 - File passed to senior officer who will say approved or declined (Declined only if there is misinterpretation or something of that sort)
6 - Approved means you get notification in CIC profile saying OINP has sent nomination, accept it - 600 points get added directly
7 - Wait for next draw, you will receive ITA and have another list of documents to be sent to CIC (most documents to be sent here are similar to what is sent to OINP, except for medical and PCC)
8 - Wait for 6-8 months to get passport stamped

I might have missed 1-2 points here and there - but crux is the same.

BTW I have to warn you - this USED to be the case with previous OINP, ... things might change when the new program starts.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JosephR said:
February 24 2016 - ITA cutoff score was 453
Ontario stopped issuing PT on around 17 February 2016.
That means all ontario pnp applicants will come between 400-452 level.

The higher score of 475, he may increase the score later.
yes you are right, coming to think of it both the guys i know had increased scores recently...

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
thestunner316 said:
OK let me try to explain the process again - incase someone wants to know
1 - Score >400 points, + selected I'm OK with Ontario contacting me for PNP (This should be done when you create EE profile) would make you eligible to receipt OINP PT which is a notification of interest from Ontario. (Please note OINP has stopped sending PTs as of Feb this year, they will restart towards end of this year)
2 - You send OINP list of documents requested (List is on their official page) along with $1500 fees via DD
3 - They verify your documents and send you AOR, which confirms DD receipt, and gives you a file number
4 - File passed onto officer, who will review all documents, then if required will contact us for further documents receipt.
5 - File passed to senior officer who will say approved or declined (Declined only if there is misinterpretation or something of that sort)
6 - Approved means you get notification in CIC profile saying OINP has sent nomination, accept it - 600 points get added directly
7 - Wait for next draw, you will receive ITA and have another list of documents to be sent to CIC (most documents to be sent here are similar to what is sent to OINP, except for medical and PCC)
8 - Wait for 6-8 months to get passport stamped

I might have missed 1-2 points here and there - but crux is the same.

BTW I have to warn you - this USED to be the case with previous OINP, ... things might change when the new program starts.
Whats the average time from having a nomination till having the score added and what if someone recieves an ita before the end of the ontario processing,what happens?can he cancel the pnp and save the time or what is the usual procedure?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wolverine17 said:
Whats the average time from having a nomination till having the score added and what if someone recieves an ita before the end of the ontario processing,what happens?can he cancel the pnp and save the time or what is the usual procedure?
OK so usual average time for entire process used to be 3-6 months, but these days its around 1 year.

once you accept nomination, the score is updated almost immediately...
if you receive ITA in the meanwhile, then you probably lose the $1500, as they have already cashed it... i would be very surprised if they refund it.
he can decline the PNP yes, but money is gone :(

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
Ontario pnp will get better once they clear the backlog. it was a good option for people 400 to 450. It stopped being a good option when it started taking too much time.

But you cannot say it is bad. It is the only choice some have.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thestunner316:

Based on the current trends and pace; Do you think OINP will issue NoM's to all Oct 2015 thru Apr 2016 before the end of year!!!

OINP has issued few NoMs till today. Any chance they will expedite?

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:
thestunner316:

Based on the current trends and pace; Do you think OINP will issue NoM's to all Oct 2015 thru Apr 2016 before the end of year!!!

OINP has issued few NoMs till today. Any chance they will expedite?
How do you think he/she may know that? /Just wondering.../

I understand that waiting is a torture but what is the point of asking this question from the random forum users? For example, he/she says that there is a huge chance of getting it by the end of this week, would it feel any better when it turns out wrong later?

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aal_ said:
Ontario pnp will get better once they clear the backlog. Aal: We never know. It's a wishful thinking. Don't take me wrong.

it was a good option for people 400 to 450. It stopped being a good option when it started taking too much time.

But you cannot say it is bad. It is the only choice some have. OINP must exercise transparency like other PNP. Lack of communication!!!