Ray of Hope - 46th Draw

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:
thestunner316:

Based on the current trends and pace; Do you think OINP will issue NoM's to all Oct 2015 thru Apr 2016 before the end of year!!!

OINP has issued few NoMs till today. Any chance they will expedite?
i think they will... just have a feeling.
trust me this OINP issue has been raised quite a few times at very high levels , so they will be under pressure to deliver also.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i'm folowing the jan thread very closely... i cant wait for their applications to start... that will take up several days since there are over 1800 applicants apparently.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dedicated said:
How do you think he/she may know that? /Just wondering.../

I understand that waiting is a torture but what is the point of asking this question from the random forum users? For example, he/she says that there is a huge chance of getting it by the end of this week, would it feel any better when it turns out wrong later?
Dedicated : I respect your perspective. Also I know it's stupid to ask the applicants the time frame for nominations. None of us know.
Please give us the liberty to express and seek others views.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thestunner316 said:
i'm folowing the jan thread very closely... i cant wait for their applications to start... that will take up several days since there are over 1800 applicants apparently.
IF you recall we had the same views with regards the AoR. OINP managed it. They are competent. If they plan, wish they can issue the NoMs.

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
IMO I do believe that OINP will get better with time. I think they will learn from the experience. that's just logical for a country that I aspire to immigrate to lol.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:
IF you recall we had the same views with regards the AoR. OINP managed it. They are competent. If they plan, wish they can issue the NoMs.
yeah i was pretty sure about the AORs also, i cant be so sure of nominations only coz AOR is just document check, nomination they need to do background verification also... but lets see

Aal_ said:
IMO I do believe that OINP will get better with time. I think they will learn from the experience. that's just logical for a country that I aspire to immigrate to lol.
yes, the next year ones should be a lot better... firstly they will have a proper online system, then money will be paid via CC and not by stupid old fashioned DD... i mean cmon OINP - if you were so worried about credit card charges you should have just increased the fees to compensate for it... the whole scam of sending DD, then resending DD was just a proper waste of time.

Pat180715

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ys.bk said:
Ontario seem to be a bad choice for PNP. I received a PT in june but had to ignore it. I saw in this forum people waiting 9 months to get the nomination.

Better to wait for ITA if you have a high score.
OINP stopped giving out PT in Feb 2016, how could you possibly receive one in June?

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
Pat180715 said:
OINP stopped giving out PT in Feb 2016, how could you possibly receive one in June?
He either received as french stream, or he means June 2015

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aal_ said:
He either received as french stream, or he means June 2015
He is from Morocco. So it must be the French stream.

DamhaSirah

May 6, 2016
Scarborough
thestunner316 said:
OK let me try to explain the process again - incase someone wants to know
1 - Score >400 points, + selected I'm OK with Ontario contacting me for PNP (This should be done when you create EE profile) would make you eligible to receipt OINP PT which is a notification of interest from Ontario. (Please note OINP has stopped sending PTs as of Feb this year, they will restart towards end of this year)
2 - You send OINP list of documents requested (List is on their official page) along with $1500 fees via DD
3 - They verify your documents and send you AOR, which confirms DD receipt, and gives you a file number
4 - File passed onto officer, who will review all documents, then if required will contact us for further documents receipt.
5 - File passed to senior officer who will say approved or declined (Declined only if there is misinterpretation or something of that sort)
6 - Approved means you get notification in CIC profile saying OINP has sent nomination, accept it - 600 points get added directly
7 - Wait for next draw, you will receive ITA and have another list of documents to be sent to CIC (most documents to be sent here are similar to what is sent to OINP, except for medical and PCC)
8 - Wait for 6-8 months to get passport stamped

I might have missed 1-2 points here and there - but crux is the same.

BTW I have to warn you - this USED to be the case with previous OINP, ... things might change when the new program starts.
+1 to you!

Ys.bk

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pat180715 said:
I got it thanks to the french speakers stream. But declined it...other candidates will need it more than I do.

Ys.bk

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alexliu said:
If 1800 again then the score should around 465.
I'll invite you for coffee in canada, if we get to be selected this draw ;D