Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
yeah true but everybody seems to quiet !!

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
hope and pray to god this wait will end soon and we all will get good news soon ! waheguru mehar karn

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
neyojmz said:
the only thing I know is Alberta asks fed government to remove the cap of AINP....

u mean this :

The province of Alberta has formally requested that the federal government lift the lid on the number of economic immigrants it may nominate for Canadian immigration each year.
Citing Alberta’s growing labour market needs, the provincial Minister of Jobs, Ric McIver, stated in a letter to the federal Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, Chris Alexander, that the government of Alberta “would like the federal government to take the cap off of the maximum number of provincial nominees that we can appoint so that we can bring in the people that we need.

“We think we are going to be 96,000 workers short by 2023 and most of those [are for] skilled and good-paying jobs.”

Under the existing Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP), Alberta may issue 5,500 provincial nomination certificates per year to skilled and semi-skilled workers. Once a final decision on a certificate holder’s Canadian immigration case has been made by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), he or she may immigrate to Canada as a permanent resident, along with his or her spouse and any dependent children.

All of Alberta’s quota for the 2014 AINP has been issued, and they were not enough, said Minister McIver. “The amount we need will change from year to year, depending on how good the economy is, whether it is up or down,” he said. “Removing the cap seems like a responsible thing to do.

“If you haven’t got people to feed and water the cattle, then the rancher goes home. If you don’t have someone to wash the dishes, make the beds and wash the floors, then the whole hotel closes. You could extend that example across a whole bunch of other business models all over Alberta.”

CIC has not yet responded publically to the letter.

According to this, They did not open the response to public but minsters know that

neyojmz

Oct 27, 2014
PKG92 said:
u mean this :

The province of Alberta has formally requested that the federal government lift the lid on the number of economic immigrants it may nominate for Canadian immigration each year.
Citing Alberta's growing labour market needs, the provincial Minister of Jobs, Ric McIver, stated in a letter to the federal Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, Chris Alexander, that the government of Alberta “would like the federal government to take the cap off of the maximum number of provincial nominees that we can appoint so that we can bring in the people that we need.

“We think we are going to be 96,000 workers short by 2023 and most of those [are for] skilled and good-paying jobs.”

Under the existing Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP), Alberta may issue 5,500 provincial nomination certificates per year to skilled and semi-skilled workers. Once a final decision on a certificate holder's Canadian immigration case has been made by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), he or she may immigrate to Canada as a permanent resident, along with his or her spouse and any dependent children.

All of Alberta's quota for the 2014 AINP has been issued, and they were not enough, said Minister McIver. “The amount we need will change from year to year, depending on how good the economy is, whether it is up or down,” he said. “Removing the cap seems like a responsible thing to do.

“If you haven't got people to feed and water the cattle, then the rancher goes home. If you don't have someone to wash the dishes, make the beds and wash the floors, then the whole hotel closes. You could extend that example across a whole bunch of other business models all over Alberta.”

CIC has not yet responded publically to the letter.

According to this, They did not open the response to public but minsters know that
yes....

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
neyojmz said:
i was just wondering when they going to give us some relief .is it never coming to us. o god ,please help your children

neyojmz

Oct 27, 2014
PKG92 said:
i was just wondering when they going to give us some relief .is it never coming to us. o god ,please help your children
at most two weeks, we will know how they are gonna play us in their games......

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
yeah ! its holiday in b/w . i think so many people thinking to migrate to saska. as they got increased in their quota as well nova is also getting statred again with stream with 6 month processing .

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
anoirmimi said:
hey iam new her
please there is any body under noc 6242 cook
here join us and keep tracking
here is the form u can fill out your information for tracker
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1YG9mg2A47Wom0dsH2kakSr17xKpnnBYjhX8Id7idUGI/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link
and here where u can view it
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-X5qAqCaKwk5bHGR33tXVfoXQCEmI2vyoN4mEpm4eWM/edit?usp=sharing

jan17th

Star Member
Feb 24, 2014
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017 (ITA)
AOR Received.
07-02-2017
Mariolopez said:
here join us and keep tracking
here is the form u can fill out your information for tracker
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1YG9mg2A47Wom0dsH2kakSr17xKpnnBYjhX8Id7idUGI/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link
and here where u can view it
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-X5qAqCaKwk5bHGR33tXVfoXQCEmI2vyoN4mEpm4eWM/edit?usp=sharing
I entred my details twice by mistake, at first it didn't show that it has been updated. Can you please delete one of them?
Jan17th
Thanx

ap92

Dec 16, 2014
I just applied for AINP. File reached AINP office Edmonton on December 2. Received an email from AINP with file number on December 15. I thought file numbers usually takes few months. SRS Postgraduate category. NOC 3233.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
ap92 said:
I just applied for AINP. File reached AINP office Edmonton on December 2. Received an email from AINP with file number on December 15. I thought file numbers usually takes few months. SRS Postgraduate category. NOC 3233.
I guess few people are applying now..

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ap92 said:
you are right it used to take longer to receive file numbers , now it is faster ;) hopefully the entire AINP process will get back on track and the files will get processed faster....