+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

X2014

Dec 9, 2014
Hey guys, got my certificate yesterday, but I was laid off today :'(, it`s like a joke, what I am going to do? Any advice is appreciated.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
X2014 said:
Hey guys, got my certificate yesterday, but I was laid off today :'(, it`s like a joke, what I am going to do? Any advice is appreciated.
Couldn't you ask your employer to wait a bit??

X2014

Dec 9, 2014
No I dont have the courage to do that, looks like that they suffering from the economy badly already. BTW, lots workmates are in same boat with me, they won`t give me a green light I think.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
X2014 said:
No I dont have the courage to do that, looks like that they suffering from the economy badly already. BTW, lots workmates are in same boat with me, they won`t give me a green light I think.
What is your NOC, category and when did you apply? Maybe you dont have to be employed..

X2014

Dec 9, 2014
Phil89 said:
What is your NOC, category and when did you apply? Maybe you dint have to be employed..
submitted: Aug 15
EDS IGC
NOC: 2241
certificate: Dec 3

I dont even have time to fill out those paperwork yet, anybody have heard about this scenario? so much stress......

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
X2014 said:
submitted: Aug 15
EDS IGC
NOC: 2241
certificate: Dec 3

I dont even have time to fill out those paperwork yet, anybody have heard about this scenario? so much stress......
Don't know what to say. Try to find another job.

X2014

Dec 9, 2014
Phil89 said:
Don't know what to say. Try to find another job.
Yes Phil you are right, I will try, but not that easy at the end of a year. Even I land a same job ASAP, would AINP still recognize my case as active any more?

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
X2014 said:
Yes Phil you are right, I will try, but not that easy at the end of a year. Even I land a same job ASAP, would AINP still recognize my case as active any more?
You should talk to them.

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
X2014 said:
I think you should find the courage and ask, better know you tried than feel guilty for something you didn't do. Wish you good luck. Try all options!

seregatema

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
You know what pisses me the most? That the last news update starts with "help still wanted" but yet they can't remove the stupid "must have valid work permit through the whole process" rule, and keep rejecting applications due to visa expire, or at least let people apply for BOWP based on the file number. But no, they keep rejecting the applications, and at the same time encaureging people to apply. Doesn't make any sence. Does it?

AINP_help

Dec 11, 2014
Emery91 said:
You can use your nomination in place of LMIA. You just need a job offer (from a new or existing employer) AND a possibly a letter of support from AINP (CIC will ask if you if you need one). If your work permit has expired, make sure you file a restoration together with the application of work permit. Online application is recommeded because it's faster vs paper application.
My work permit is open and until 2016, so no problem in that at all.
Any idea about how AINP will react to the news of no job?

X2014

Dec 9, 2014
ksiusha said:
I think you should find the courage and ask, better know you tried than feel guilty for something you didn't do. Wish you good luck. Try all options!
Thanks buddy for ur stimulant words, yes I go through all options.

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
guys !!any news so far