+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

pappu13380

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
:p[flash=200,200]http://[/flash]
pappu13380 said:
;)hello bros i also applied for qcs on 29oct2011, i got AOR numberHA18xxxx and file number HA78xxx , when i mailed hong kong office they replied that reception letter was sent to you on 16/7/2012 but it does not reached me so what are next steps could i take to get all the letters on my mailing address and also how long would it take to get QCS. i dont submitted french cuz when i applied it was not neccessary to submit it, how to learn french speedily. I have question that do file number or numero de dossier is CSQ . when i called hong kong office at 0085228107183 a lady said , sorry call montreal office , doest it means my file was moved to montrel office. also when i written to montreal office they sent me a message in french in my email that due to act protecting personal information we dont provide any information regarding any personal file by email , so contact 005148649191 montreal office, I dont got any letters from them at my mailing address so wat can i do.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi subash, pls check below link for actual fund requirements of qsw. This is official website of Quebec Immigration.

www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/requirements-programs/glossary.html#financial

Subash said:
Hi,Mkshah,
I re-read and found same information as before.I am sure that they have incorporated this information for QSW not for FSW.

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
mkshah said:
hi subash, pls check below link for actual fund requirements of qsw. This is official website of Quebec Immigration.

www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/requirements-programs/glossary.html#financial
Hi mkshah,
Thank you for clarifying me.finally,i came to know that information given on website except it is official is not trustworthy all the time.one more question,do u know what rule would be applicable to my file(no any information received by them yet) that was lodged on 11th of July 2013 to Montreal.

manibalan

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi/Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2012
Doc's Request.
sent all docs (with notary public signed)
AOR Received.
01/07/2013
IELTS Request
sent with application when filing
File Transfer...
File transfered BIQ to Montreal - hopefully end of 2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
expecting.....
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
god only know
LANDED..........
hopefully in 201?
Subash said:
Hi mkshah,
Thank you for clarifying me.finally,i came to know that information given on website except it is official is not trustworthy all the time.one more question,do u know what rule would be applicable to my file(no any information received by them yet) that was lodged on 11th of July 2013 to Montreal.
for you new rule only, 100%

manibalan

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi/Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2012
Doc's Request.
sent all docs (with notary public signed)
AOR Received.
01/07/2013
IELTS Request
sent with application when filing
File Transfer...
File transfered BIQ to Montreal - hopefully end of 2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
expecting.....
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
god only know
LANDED..........
hopefully in 201?
lemans207 said:
with a smart teacher all A2 level can get B2 level with 6 months.. everyone can upgrade
Just i am preparing for A1 (beginner 2 class going to complete). can i go directly for A2?

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
yes. you must always refer to official website for any info.

Subash said:
Hi mkshah,

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
pappu13380 said:
;)hello bros i also applied for qcs on 29oct2011, i got AOR numberHA18xxxx and file number HA78xxx , when i mailed hong kong office they replied that reception letter was sent to you on 16/7/2012 but it does not reached me so what are next steps could i take to get all the letters on my mailing address and also how long would it take to get QCS. i dont submitted french cuz when i applied it was not neccessary to submit it, how to learn french speedily. I have question that do file number or numero de dossier is CSQ . when i called hong kong office at 0085228107183 a lady said , sorry call montreal office , doest it means my file was moved to montrel office. also when i written to montreal office they sent me a message in french in my email that due to act protecting personal information we dont provide any information regarding any personal file by email , so contact 005148649191 montreal office, I dont got any letters from them at my mailing address so wat can i do.
Have you tried contacting post office? Maybe the letter got stuck there, somehow. Or just call BIQ Montreal. All QSW applications are being handled by Montreal now that's why the HK office sent you that way.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
Subash said:
Dear friends,
I have got a confusion regarding financial self-sufficiency which I just read on workpermit.com.They say that for one person included in the application should have deposit of 11,115 CAD and CAD 13,837 for two persons at the time an application is lodged.Otherwise ,no point for financial self -sufficiency is awarded.I have deposited about CAD 5000 only as we are three including principal applicant.Plz. help

Subash Subash, you have started worrying again. We don't want u to get grey hairs by the time u get to Quebec. Or is that too late already? ;) relax n wait for ur AOR

venkateshkrec

Jun 6, 2012
Hello,

Does anyone know if there is website where we can check the status of our application?

If i am applying for QSW from U.S.A does it have any affects on the processing period ?

Thanks

Venkatesh

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (Federal)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
venkateshkrec said:
Hello,

Does anyone know if there is website where we can check the status of our application?

If i am applying for QSW from U.S.A does it have any affects on the processing period ?

Thanks

Venkatesh
There's no such option to check the status of CSQ application online. You can do it only after proceeding to the federal stage.

pappu13380

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
pappu13380 said:

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
mommy_pinay said:
I thought they said if you have enough points to pass you will no longer undergo interview now they are saying otherwise.

This is really confusing. :eek:
If you already have enough points for CSQ (minimum of 55 for single, 63 for married), there is a possibility of an interview waiver. Such is upon the discretion of the Immigration Officer. Usually they ask for an interview if they want to verify the originality of some documents, they want to assess your language level personally, or they have some information about you that they want to clarify.

Try to look at the guidelines they use, under 4.3.1.2 Selection of folder. Here's the link: http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=hu&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca%2FdynamicSearch%2Ftelecharge.php%3Ftype%3D7%26file%3DGPI-3-1.pdf&act=url

Good Luck! :)

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raistlin17phil said:
If you already have enough points for CSQ (minimum of 55 for single, 63 for married), there is a possibility of an interview waiver. Such is upon the discretion of the Immigration Officer. Usually they ask for an interview if they want to verify the originality of some documents, they want to assess your language level personally, or they have some information about you that they want to clarify.

Try to look at the guidelines they use, under 4.3.1.2 Selection of folder. Here's the link: http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=hu&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca%2FdynamicSearch%2Ftelecharge.php%3Ftype%3D7%26file%3DGPI-3-1.pdf&act=url

Good Luck! :)
Interview waiver is that you get your CSQ instead of AOR , not after AOR :) so everyone here will have an interview

Truth hurts sometimes :p