QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
signalmaker said:
If you go back to the GPI_3, at 4.2, you will see that you will be under Preliminary Examination, according to which AOR is sent.

at Selection Stage, ( 4.3 ), they go more thoroughly with your file, try to make sure of every paper and stamp and information given are ok.
Of course along with those who didnt get extra 6 points before adaptability.
signal what I hear and seems its true, your called for interview
but before your interview your file will be already decision made.

Just they do fast recheck. If you go back and check my interview questions, 90 minutes you will not believe it and most didn't mention.
adaptability minimum 1 point is given for everyone and the game played here if you need 2 points ;)

swamik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kurtsebastian said:
There is a shortage of Nurses in Quebec, if you will check their job search website. They are have enormous of openings.
Thanks .. but I have another question too, who will they give preference if they have similar profile as a nurse, however, one is married and the other is not.. or will they accept all the Nurse applications ?? do they have some quota for each occupation ? Also, occupation of Nurse definitely requires good amount of french language atleast to the level of B2 , or can a Nurse successfully establish in Quebec without French at all ?

mohde4

Jul 4, 2012
Hi friends,
I got my file number in October 2012 and my total points is 63 without any knowledge of french but if they apply the new immigration rules on my file then my total points will be 64 ,do you think I will have interview waiver specially that I sent all documents original copy.?

mommy_pinay

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
swamik said:
Thanks .. but I have another question too, who will they give preference if they have similar profile as a nurse, however, one is married and the other is not.. or will they accept all the Nurse applications ?? do they have some quota for each occupation ? Also, occupation of Nurse definitely requires good amount of french language atleast to the level of B2 , or can a Nurse successfully establish in Quebec without French at all ?
I think your question is best asked to the employer. The immigration cannot fail you even if you don't have french language ability as long as you have points to pass CSQ. That is why they have a program for people who have CSQ to get a free french education.

vicky4frendz

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/10/2011
AOR Received.
3/12/2011
IELTS Request
Submited afterwards
Interview........
Waiting :(
Hi all.... I think we should first worry about the interview mission for the country where we belong to. After that we can get pain over discussing whether there will be new rules OR old rules.... :'(

Is anybody having clue about next interview mission for India OR even any Asian country... ??? Only 1 quarter is left for 2013 & it's very disheartening that they are still keeping mum on Asian countries for selection interview....!!!

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
mohde4 said:
Hi friends,
I got my file number in October 2012 and my total points is 63 without any knowledge of french but if they apply the new immigration rules on my file then my total points will be 64 ,do you think I will have interview waiver specially that I sent all documents original copy.?
Similarly, I have 63 points old or new rules, every document either original, or certified true copy, or notarized. Work experience docs on company letterhead, with support of payslips. It would be really hard to doubt the authenticity of them. But then if I have enough points for acceptance, without any french points even, then on what ground could they deny CSQ at an interview? Even with 0 adaptability, and 0 points for french, they have to issue it. And if that is true, why would they even request an interview? Just to make the process longer? I doubt that is the interest of Quebec, since they have excellent french courses for free for CSQ owners.

In my opinion there is a shift from the previous habit of calling almost everyone to interview, and now it seems they try to issue CSQ without interviews where it is possible.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vicky4frendz said:
Hi all.... I think we should first worry about the interview mission for the country where we belong to. After that we can get pain over discussing whether there will be new rules OR old rules.... :'(

Is anybody having clue about next interview mission for India OR even any Asian country... ??? Only 1 quarter is left for 2013 & it's very disheartening that they are still keeping mum on Asian countries for selection interview....!!!
i think so in india people from 2011 are waiting ! and few of them are from 2010

vicky4frendz

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/10/2011
AOR Received.
3/12/2011
IELTS Request
Submited afterwards
Interview........
That's true my friend but when they gonna call us.....?

Umer Shahzad said:
i think so in india people from 2011 are waiting ! and few of them are from 2010

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vicky4frendz said:
That's true my friend but when they gonna call us.....?
i hope so in the next up coming missions they clear the backlog ! and they way they have announced the new rules they are not immigration friendly any more

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Umer Shahzad said:
i hope so in the next up coming missions they clear the backlog ! and they way they have announced the new rules they are not immigration friendly any more
maybe until 2014 Jan because as you can see some ppl are being called for oct before they update mission yet

as for next mission applicants are called 2 months b4, so until today no one get interview until 12 /oct

usually as its going now 6 months waiting list + 2 months interview call. you must be patient enough :-X

vicky4frendz

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/10/2011
AOR Received.
3/12/2011
IELTS Request
Submited afterwards
Interview........
Yup... no option except patients... :-X :mad:

lemans207 said:
maybe until 2014 Jan because as you can see some ppl are being called for oct before they update mission yet

as for next mission applicants are called 2 months b4, so until today no one get interview until 12 /oct

usually as its going now 6 months waiting list + 2 months interview call. you must be patient enough :-X

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
oszi said:
Similarly, I have 63 points old or new rules, every document either original, or certified true copy, or notarized. Work experience docs on company letterhead, with support of payslips. It would be really hard to doubt the authenticity of them. But then if I have enough points for acceptance, without any french points even, then on what ground could they deny CSQ at an interview? Even with 0 adaptability, and 0 points for french, they have to issue it. And if that is true, why would they even request an interview? Just to make the process longer? I doubt that is the interest of Quebec, since they have excellent french courses for free for CSQ owners.

In my opinion there is a shift from the previous habit of calling almost everyone to interview, and now it seems they try to issue CSQ without interviews where it is possible.
i sure hope you're right! ;D

D

David83

lemans207 said:
signal what I hear and seems its true, your called for interview
but before your interview your file will be already decision made.

Just they do fast recheck. If you go back and check my interview questions, 90 minutes you will not believe it and most didn't mention.
adaptability minimum 1 point is given for everyone and the game played here if you need 2 points ;)
Now I have 48 points (0 for French and 0 for AOT even though it is computer engineering!!). Now if I get the 6 points of adaptability in interview, I have 54/55. Is this one point shortage will make me rejected?

The real question is: if they initial evaluate my application and they find it below 49 points (which is the minimum to get 55 with full points of adaptability), will they file my application anyway? Because some here said the minimum is 42, but I don't understand why not 49?

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (Federal)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
oszi said:

That's right oszi. The french course for CSQ owners is really good, but it requires a good french level already just to start learning. For example, I do have B1 and I found that it's not enough. In my opinion such course is designed for those who have B2 or higher and want to improve further prior arrival to Quebec.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
David83 said:
Now I have 48 points (0 for French and 0 for AOT even though it is computer engineering!!). Now if I get the 6 points of adaptability in interview, I have 54/55. Is this one point shortage will make me rejected?

The real question is: if they initial evaluate my application and they find it below 49 points (which is the minimum to get 55 with full points of adaptability), will they file my application anyway? Because some here said the minimum is 42, but I don't understand why not 49?
Did you get your aor?
why 0 for AOT?

hope ull fall under new rules, because ull get 12 AOT and 10 for BS degree.

As for now you calculated 48 means you need 7 points, if the officer gives you 1 point =49/55