QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yeah thats the plan, read history of quebec in 1608, actually its 100% french
france lost lot of army in quebec, wars .

so thats a french city to be honest ;)

jetoquebec said:
do you think that is possible? quebec, a seperate country and no more english speakin people allowed? then if that will be the case, 99% of applicants will not be accepted anymore including nurses.

rifiel

Star Member
May 17, 2012
HI everyone,

I'm new to the forum and will be submitting my application in Dec. I'm registered for the next TefaQ in October and will be having my IELTS exam in November.
I shall be asking questions and requiring some clarifications. I hope you guys can help me whenever.....

Good luck to all......

bhawanjot

Jul 23, 2012
hi, i am waiting for interview in hong kong any one can help what questions they will ask me on interview , how many and what kind of questions will be ask in french......

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhawanjot said:
hi, i am waiting for interview in hong kong any one can help what questions they will ask me on interview , how many and what kind of questions will be ask in french......
Please check the below link for sample interview questions.
Wish you all the best for your interview.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/quebec-applicants-lets-share-experience-t37196.15030.html

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends

As per the new amendments made to the immigration rules, someone said that points for AOT are considered and alloted based on graduation studies only. Is this true?

Even if I have a masters degree, I will get 12 points for masters. But AOT points for this would be based on my graduation studies.

shay89

Star Member
Aug 31, 2011
ENGLAND
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - Paris, Federal Stage - LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ- 08 JUNE 2012, FEDERAL STAGE - 31 OCT 2014
AOR Received.
CSQ - 11 OCT' 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with IELTS
Interview........
CSQ - 27 May 2014, received CSQ the same day
Is there anyone on this forum who has recently (this year) sent their application for CSQ to the Montreal Office? I am from the UK and, a while ago applicants from the Uk normally sent their application to BIQ Paris but they've changed it and now applicants who are supposed to send their applications to Paris Office now have to send it to Montreal. I sent my application at the start of June 2012 and it's been 3 months and I still haven't heard anything... no AOR, nothing... ???

Anyone on the same boat as me?

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014
@all,

PQ need other parties in Parliament to achieve the aim of Separating from Cadana. PQ ONLY HAD 53 SEATS in the parliament while the Liberal Party,the immediate ruling party that did not favour Quebec Separation had 50 SEATS so it be difficult for Parti Quebec to push through her major decisions in the house which I think we require 2/3majority to sail through in case of SECESSION.So, personally i dont think there will be major change in policies.

BIOLAH

francaise said:
Parti Québecois has promised to call another referendum, if Québec wins this time, it will become a separate country. Moreover, there will be a lot of changes related to french language. In other words, PQ are going to implement french language fully in Québec and kick out English language from Québec.

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014
@dez,

BIQ Will definately acknowledge the receipt of the language test certificate, just relax and keep your finger cross.

BIOLAH
dez said:
Biolah,

How are you doing bro.

I read a post where you said BIQ Paris sent you an acknowledgment for an update you made on your file (child I think). I also sent an update for my language test last month and I was just wondering if I should expect an acknowledgement too and if so, how long I can expect to wait? I'll appreciate your assistance.

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
Biolah said:
@ dez,

BIQ Will definately acknowledge the receipt of the language test certificate, just relax and keep your finger cross.

BIOLAH
Guys,

I think it is not necessary that they send any acknowledgement. I send my updates in Dec 2011 and Jan 2012 but do not receive any acknowledge so it is not necessary that they will send you acknowledgment but you should keep your documents sending receipts so as to present at the time of interview if they do not receive it.

montrealjuly2011

Star Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hi
I got my csq in 2011 and applied for fedral under FSW in july 2011.
I have an MBA in marketing and finance at concordia university.
Specialization in business analysis from mcgill university.

I have been working for 2-1/2 years in Montreal.
Total work experience abt 5 yrs.
On the portal it says
"application has been recieved"
"medical results have been recieved"
This status since dec 2011.

My schooling has been in english throught out and have given SATs and GMAT.
Questions
1. I submitted my application to buffalo, NY.
How do i find out where is my application?? LA, Det, Sea, Ott
2. Do i need to give EILTS?? Which doesnt make sense since all my education has been in English?
I have already given a GMAT.
Anywayss will appreciate your help.

nn234

Jun 22, 2012
hi,
I was reading the form to be filled up for the skilled worker program to Quebec. And there is this question :

Are you the holder of one or several of the following diplomas (check the appropriate boxes: see instructions)
Québec diploma YES NO
Canadian diploma YES NO
Diploma or training recognized as equivalent by a Québec regulatory body (with the exception of a diploma in medicine) YES NO
Foreign diploma covered by a mutual recognition agreement (ARM) YES NO
Do you hold an authorization to practice issued by a Québec body that regulates a trade or profession? YES NO

Now I have a Bachelors degree - 3 years from India and a Masters degree from UK but I have not got it specially recognized by any Quebec Regulatory Body ... do we have to do that?? Is it compulsory?? I have also not got comparative evaluation. Is it also compulsory?? Which option should I tick mark as yes from the above??

Thanks

dez

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/11/11
AOR Received.
3/07/12
Biolah said:
@ dez,

BIOLAH
Biolah,
Thanks. I just wanted to know the approximate time frame for waiting. I will wait nonetheless (it's the name of this game we're in, no?lol). All the best brother.

sango

Apr 13, 2011
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30/05/2016 Montréal, and became PR
montrealjuly2011 said:
Hi
I got my csq in 2011 and applied for fedral under FSW in july 2011.
I have an MBA in marketing and finance at concordia university.
Specialization in business analysis from mcgill university.

I have been working for 2-1/2 years in Montreal.
Total work experience abt 5 yrs.
On the portal it says
"application has been recieved"
"medical results have been recieved"
This status since dec 2011.

My schooling has been in english throught out and have given SATs and GMAT.
Questions
1. I submitted my application to buffalo, NY.
How do i find out where is my application?? LA, Det, Sea, Ott
2. Do i need to give EILTS?? IELTS is not required since you already have CSQ Which doesnt make sense since all my education has been in English?
I have already given a GMAT.
Anywayss will appreciate your help.
One quick question. After having CSQ, do you need a bank statement when applying for Federal?