+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

nn234

Jun 22, 2012
xyiday said:
bacc+4 is bachelor
Hi, thanks for the reply... I have a bachelors degree in management from India which is 15 years of full time education ... so can it be considered as DCS 3 years ???

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Biolah said:
@ all,

PQ need other parties in Parliament to achieve the aim of Separating from Cadana. PQ ONLY HAD 53 SEATS in the parliament while the Liberal Party,the immediate ruling party that did not favour Quebec Separation had 50 SEATS so it be difficult for Parti Quebec to push through her major decisions in the house which I think we require 2/3majority to sail through in case of SECESSION.So, personally i dont think there will be major change in policies.

BIOLAH
Quebec- A separate country?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"it is a long term objective for Quebec to form their own country"

Not necessarily. This is the objective of the few political parties, and not the whole province by any stretch of the imagination. the majority of Quebecers will not seperate if given an honest (and direct) question asking them if they want to do so. Of course they need time, because at present, it won´t work.

The last referendum was a joke... the question was confusing and did not even ask Quebecers if they wanted to seperate or not. It simply asked them if they would support an independant Quebec government, where the people whould have all the benefits of being Canadian. It was a loaded question. Many of the people who voted yes, did so to vote "yes for French" and that is it.

The politicians knew better than to ask:

"Do you want to completly seperate from Canada, and form an independant country, have your own week currency, need a passport to travel to Canada, assume all of the province of Quebecs debt, deal with natives which have rights to much of the land (including vast areas that produce a majority of electricity in Quebec), form your own army, deal with the US after you have pissed off their closest ally (Canada), try to form favourable trade deals with the US as a small country of 7 million, face tariffs from Canada and the US, the enourmous exepense of forming embassys around the world (and creating foriegn ministries and departments), dealing with potential trade wars with Canada and the US, deal with the mass immigration of people to other provinces (the 3 or 4 million people who will be completely horrified to live in an independant Quebec... and yes, Ottawa will let these people in no problem), deal with all federal money from Ottawa being cut off........the list goes on and on.

What do you think the answer would be?

(Hint... it starts with an N and ends with an N, and has a big fat O in the middle.)

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
aislam said:
Dear Friends.

Please please pray for me....
have patience aislam everything will be fine. inshallah....

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
stalincanada said:
congratulations vicky rocks,

all the very best for your interview

thanks a lot!!!!

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
4glory said:
Well, it has been quite a while, the interview was pretty cool and straight forward, it was in both French and English, the officer asked questions in both languages at intervals just to have a feel of our French competence, he took turns to interview my wife and I, checked all the notarized documents earlier sent and asked a little about our current jobs, and asked what we will do if we don't get jobs in our current field of practice and we responded that we will take other job like teaching or the likes that we will at least settle for things we can lay hands on. When asked, I showed him some proof of effort made in trying to get a job, which was a print out of an employment site I registered with online.

At the end he said our French was poor and advised that we should continue learning French which we are still learning now that we have made more progress, he then calculated our point and said congratulations that we made it on merit and see you in Quebec.

My advise is just do your best to prepare for French as much as possible with the current emphassis placed on French and don't panic during the interview, we were mixing up things that we knew well during the interview just because we were tensed. The truth is that they want people to come over to Quebec and want to be sure that one is really committed to trying to survive when one gets there.

I hope this helps.
4glory what was ur level of french when u appeared in ur interview...DELF A1'A2,B1,B2,C1, or C2????

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vickyRocks said:
Hi GUYS Just a Quick note...Yesterday got my interview call...Please pray for me so that i may qualify interview for CSQ...

Thanks in Advance....

Congratulations for the interview call !!! I am sure you will come out with the CSQ in your hand right after the interview....Bonne Chance !!!

Yogie

G kainth

Star Member
Sep 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone
I have applied for Quebec permanent worker, I would like to ask you few questions regarding that.

My file was lodged at the end of May12. At that time it was lodged under my name as principal applicant (single) because we were not meeting family case criteria and my spouse's points were not taken into consideration.

Now I have obtained level II in French and having completed it successfully, We met the criteria for family application.

Are we able to update this information with Quebec immigration office including my husband in my application as accompanying partner, given we meet the criteria or do we have to withdraw this application and lodge new application.
thanks for help

xyiday

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
G kainth said:
hello everyone
I have applied for Quebec permanent worker, I would like to ask you few questions regarding that.

My file was lodged at the end of May12. At that time it was lodged under my name as principal applicant (single) because we were not meeting family case criteria and my spouse's points were not taken into consideration.

Now I have obtained level II in French and having completed it successfully, We met the criteria for family application.

Are we able to update this information with Quebec immigration office including my husband in my application as accompanying partner, given we meet the criteria or do we have to withdraw this application and lodge new application.
thanks for help

Add a member to your application with A-0520-MA form. prepare all necessary documents and send them to BIQ.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Mkshah
In 1980s that issue was there & they didnt seperate, through their plan of immigration, taking people from francophone cities would make it easier to seperate, since all of francophone cities have same way thinking.

On other hand Quebec has big dept for Canada Federal.

USA will not let them seperate, because if Quebec seperate, some states in USA will ask for it too.

But you dont know other parties how they will vote.

Yes is a seperate not Independent

So everyone applying to Quebec, it will be a Quebec Country not Canada

Read the history well for quebec, read about civil wars with english cities, you will come to understand whats going on ;)

It might lead for another civil war :'(

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/quebecvotes2012/story/2012/09/05/f-quebec-citizen-initiative.html

NOTE everyone will immigrate to Quebec will have 20,000$ dept as per capita :) lol
Quebec dept 160 billion $

-

xyiday

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
G kainth said:
Thanks a lot xyiday i really appreciate you for your help :D

No worries. I hope that helps?

Did you get a chance to have a look at the form?

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi yogie,
How u doing friend !
Get ready for the big day ! :D
Start brushing up your french skills and arranging all documents. Collect all printouts of job offers related to your field. Go through Quebec Handbook. Understand about quebec history, culture, values, economy, climate, benefits of Quebec & Canadian PR, lifestyle and also learn about the challenges you can face in your initial days of settlement.
They can ask anything about this. :)

I m very sure you will be called for interview in this nov mission @ HK/ND.

My best wishes for your selection. :)

yogie said:
Congratulations for the interview call !!! I am sure you will come out with the CSQ in your hand right after the interview....Bonne Chance !!!

Yogie

G kainth

Star Member
Sep 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YES xyiday I GOT THIS FROM AND ONE THING MORE I WOULD LIKE TO ASK I HAVE TO SUBMIT RESULT OF LEVEL II IN FRENCH SO FOR THAT I HAVE TO NEED A FORM OR WHAT ? THANKS

xyiday

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
G kainth said:
YES xyiday I GOT THIS FROM AND ONE THING MORE I WOULD LIKE TO ASK I HAVE TO SUBMIT RESULT OF LEVEL II IN FRENCH SO FOR THAT I HAVE TO NEED A FORM OR WHAT ? THANKS

the same form as well,check the box where it says

Submission of a new item in support of your application or that of your spouse (education, work experience, language knowledge, etc.)

for your french result.

in your case, check the follow box as well :)

Add a spouse
You must enclose:
• the Application for a selection certificate (A-0520-AA) filled out by your spouse along with all documents and all
supporting items required;
• the Declaration by spouse or de facto spouse (A-0521-CA);
• a certified true copy of the original of the marriage certificate;
• the Contract respecting financial self-sufficiency (A-0522-OA), up to date; • payment of processing fees (in Canadian currency).

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkshah said:
hi yogie,- Hi mate....
How u doing friend ! - Just fine...what abt. u?
Get ready for the big day ! :D - I am always ready :D :D :D....but still one of my friend who applied in Nov. 2010, haven't get any call from BIQ, HK ...so we can't be sure that they will call March 2011 applicants like me before them... :(.
Start brushing up your french skills and arranging all documents. Collect all printouts of job offers related to your field. Go through Quebec Handbook. Understand about quebec history, culture, values, economy, climate, benefits of Quebec & Canadian PR, lifestyle and also learn about the challenges you can face in your initial days of settlement. - :) :) :)
They can ask anything about this. :)- Well, I have recently got my TefaQ result , I scored A2 in Comprehension Oral and B1 in Expression Oral......and going to send this updates to BIQ,HK in a few days.........

I m very sure you will be called for interview in this nov mission @ HK/ND.- I hope so....

My best wishes for your selection. :) - Thanks for your wishes !!!
Yogie