Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
lemans207 said:
@ Mkshah
In 1980s that issue was there & they didnt seperate, through their plan of immigration, taking people from francophone cities would make it easier to seperate, since all of francophone cities have same way thinking.

On other hand Quebec has big dept for Canada Federal.

USA will not let them seperate, because if Quebec seperate, some states in USA will ask for it too.

But you dont know other parties how they will vote.

Yes is a seperate not Independent

So everyone applying to Quebec, it will be a Quebec Country not Canada

Read the history well for quebec, read about civil wars with english cities, you will come to understand whats going on ;)

It might lead for another civil war :'(

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/quebecvotes2012/story/2012/09/05/f-quebec-citizen-initiative.html

NOTE everyone will immigrate to Quebec will have 20,000$ dept as per capita :) lol
Quebec dept 160 billion $

-
Hi lemans
i do not know why you hate Quebec this much :p. you have very good imagination (civil war in 2012) ;D you should write a book. for your knowledge all canadian provences have its own debt
Debt Burden / person (Source: Canadian Federation of Independent Business)
Quebec $39,773
Ontario: $36,004
Newfoundland & Labrador: $33,535
Nova Scotia: $32,824
New Brunswick: $31,786
Prince Edward Island: $31,576
Manitoba: $30,156
British Columbia: $25,667
Northwest Territories: $23,042
Saskatchewan: $21,783
Nunavut: $21,296
Alberta: $14,544
Yukon: $12,707
so where you go you gonna share debt. in the end you will be Canadian and you will share the debt of whole nation not by provenience. also this debt is nothing comparing to the natural resources of Canada. BTW population of Canada is only 35 million and it is the second largest country in the world. so do not worry Canada is very rich because all the wealth will be divided by 35million. for your knowledge New Zeland Debt per citizen: NZD$ 13,058 . so any where you go there will be debt and you gonna share. even Qatar External debt: $82.05 billion (31 December 2011 est.) so i know that you apply to new zeland and your heart in Quebec and Canada. i hope you will get Quebec interview date soon . Soon all of us will be in Quebec remembering these moments and laugh

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I dont hate it and there is nothing in mind, just these are statics i read,

about civil war just kidding, but old quebec people have no problem with it

you didnt read the subject and what happened lately in quebec, read news the new PM of quebec,the one who won the elections,
they want to make polls voting to separate quebec from canada,

These 19,300$ will be aditional dept :-\

mft25 said:
Hi lemans
i do not know why you hate Quebec this much :p. you have very good imagination (civil war in 2012) ;D you should write a book. for your knowledge all canadian provences have its own debt
Debt Burden / person (Source: Canadian Federation of Independent Business)
Quebec $39,773
Ontario: $36,004
Newfoundland & Labrador: $33,535
Nova Scotia: $32,824
New Brunswick: $31,786
Prince Edward Island: $31,576
Manitoba: $30,156
British Columbia: $25,667
Northwest Territories: $23,042
Saskatchewan: $21,783
Nunavut: $21,296
Alberta: $14,544
Yukon: $12,707
so where you go you gonna share debt. in the end you will be Canadian and you will share the debt of whole nation not by provenience. also this debt is nothing comparing to the natural resources of Canada. BTW population of Canada is only 35 million and it is the second largest country in the world. so do not worry Canada is very rich because all the wealth will be divided by 35million. for your knowledge New Zeland Debt per citizen: NZD$ 13,058 . so any where you go there will be debt and you gonna share. even Qatar External debt: $82.05 billion (31 December 2011 est.) so i know that you apply to new zeland and your heart in Quebec and Canada. i hope you will get Quebec interview date soon . Soon all of us will be in Quebec remembering these moments and laugh

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
vickyRocks said:
4glory what was ur level of french when u appeared in ur interview...DELF A1'A2,B1,B2,C1, or C2????
We wrote TCFQ and I had B1 and A2 while my wife had A2 and A1, I can remember which was listening or oral.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
4glory said:
We wrote TCFQ and I had B1 and A2 while my wife had A2 and A1, I can remember which was listening or oral.
@4glory; thx a lot for the reply. do u think applicants with DELF A2 skills can survive the interview???

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
yogie said:
Congratulations for the interview call !!! I am sure you will come out with the CSQ in your hand right after the interview....Bonne Chance !!!

Yogie
thanks a lot yogie....

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
vickyRocks said:
@ 4glory; thx a lot for the reply. do u think applicants with DELF A2 skills can survive the interview???
Certainly, even applicants with lesser score, one needs to keep studying French even after the scores and try to make a good impression to the interview officer all round with the areas of effort in adaptability. You know the recent changes is what is making French very important these days, one just need to put in his/her very best. It is well.

red.mystry

Star Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2012
Hi,

Is there any body from INDIA who as applied to BIQ HongKong in JUNE 2012, and has recieved the AOR.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
4glory said:
Certainly, even applicants with lesser score, one needs to keep studying French even after the scores and try to make a good impression to the interview officer all round with the areas of effort in adaptability. You know the recent changes is what is making French very important these days, one just need to put in his/her very best. It is well.
@4glory; thanks a lot..i am doing my very best to get ready as im DELF A2 applicant...i hope i will qualify the interview..inshallah.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Hi friends and seniors,

I need every one assistance on this query. Now the question is; i have sent my detail job description and duties which i was performing in 2010 with my application for CSQ. Now i received a letter from BIQ to bring all the documents including;

1. Updated Employment Certificate and Employment Certificates for the past five years.
2. Employment certificates on company letterhead must clearly indicate the employer's co-ordinates,
3. must specify the position occupied and must provide a brief work description.
4. They must also be signed and show the name and the position of the signer.

My Question are;

1. Should i stick with the old job duties i was perfroming in 2010 or take along the current updated JD's.
2. The position i am working now is the same as it was in 2010.
3. I can not discolse to my GM about my CSQ project but they are demanding i must provide the JDs with name and position of the signer.

Guys what should i do?? any advice will be highly appreciated..Thanks in Advance.

rao1122

Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged:23-09-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 02-10-2014
IELTS Request
7.5 band
File Transfer...
Second line: We started processing your application on 14th Nov
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
Done:22-11-2014; Hospital Uploaded:01-12-14;Medical Received:04-12-14
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR: 27-02-2015 1:47 PM IST ; DM: Not Yet, Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
PP Submitted:02-03-2015 PP Received Back:12-03-2015
LANDED..........
soon....
red.mystry said:
Hi,

Is there any body from INDIA who as applied to BIQ HongKong in JUNE 2012, and has recieved the AOR.
We applied on 20th July 12

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vickyRocks said:
Hi friends and seniors,

I need every one assistance on this query. Now the question is; i have sent my detail job description and duties which i was performing in 2010 with my application for CSQ. Now i received a letter from BIQ to bring all the documents including;

1. Updated Employment Certificate and Employment Certificates for the past five years.
2. Employment certificates on company letterhead must clearly indicate the employer's co-ordinates,
3. must specify the position occupied and must provide a brief work description.
4. They must also be signed and show the name and the position of the signer.

My Question are;

1. Should i stick with the old job duties i was perfroming in 2010 or take along the current updated JD's.
2. The position i am working now is the same as it was in 2010.
3. I can not discolse to my GM about my CSQ project but they are demanding i must provide the JDs with name and position of the signer.

Guys what should i do?? any advice will be highly appreciated..Thanks in Advance.
As stated in letter to bring "Updated Employment Certificate", It means they want latest work employment details like latest job duties, company name etc. If you are performing the same job duties that you were performing in year 2010, then you can write the same job duties.

kuro_shio

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MCVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2012
Nomination.....
CSQ 04-12-2014
AOR Received.
BIQ 22-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-04-2015
Med's Request
05-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Passport Req..
12-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2015
harit79 said:
My Dear Friend,

To request a change to your application for a selection certificate or that of your spouse, complete the Change to an application for a selection certificate (Dynamic PDF, 82 Kb) form and return it to us along with the necessary documents within 30 days after the change.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/A-0520-MA-dyn.pdf
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/immigration-application/index.html

I hope that helps.
Thanks, but I was asking precisely because of this request in the form:

I was wondering if there were any documents to submit other than the A-0520-MA-dyn form and my IELTS results, taking into account that I want to claim points for English now (I only sent the TCFQ with my application back in August)

montrealjuly2011

Star Member
Aug 31, 2012
4glory said:
About three weeks ago a colleague on the forum confirmed that Buffalo still issued PPR to someone and he is also still expectant for his own PPR too, so I want to believe that your PPR should come from there too very soon becuase from your timelines you are as good as done with the process since your status now is medical received am sure your PPR mail should come in any day now. You could also send CAIPS request to confirm happennings since it's about 9 months from your last update and idealy your PPR should have been received within 4-5 months after medical received status, I doubt if your background check could be the reason for the delays besides, now you should have about 3 months left to the expiration of your medicals.

You don't need any English certication because you have already gone beyond that.

Here is wishing you the very best.

Hi,
thak you so much for your repl.
What is a CAIPS request? should i send an email to CPP-Ottawa? I received my medical request via email. Would i get a confirmation via email as well?

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
montrealjuly2011 said:
Hi,
thak you so much for your repl.
What is a CAIPS request? should i send an email to CPP-Ottawa? I received my medical request via email. Would i get a confirmation via email as well?
Hello, just check out the below link on details about CAIPS notes;

http://www.caips.ca

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kuro_shio said:
Thanks, but I was asking precisely because of this request in the form:

I was wondering if there were any documents to submit other than the A-0520-MA-dyn form and my IELTS results, taking into account that I want to claim points for English now (I only sent the TCFQ with my application back in August)
You need to send the form and documents that you want to update. In your case A-0520 form and IELTS Result would be sufficient.