vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
DebR said:
Congratulations Vickyrocks. Get prepared with the interview questions that i have posted last. You will get the Victory in this interview. My well wishes is always with you.
@DebR; How can i forget that, the questions u shared are with me and i am screening them according to my situation i find it a good tonic to be successful in the interview..Inshallah i will be victorious and obviously ur wishes will be beneficial.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
mkshah said:
hi vickyRocks,
It is really good news that you have been called for interview in this session.

Good Luck for the preparation. !
@thanks a lot MKshah....

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
javeedislam said:
Congratulations Vicky, concentrate on you french and INSHALLAH you will be success to get CSQ.
@javeedislam,
Thanks a lot mate for ur best wishes.. Inshallah i will get CSQ iam preparing on my own because AF is not offering courses in this month due to shortage of students...Hopefully everything will be fine with GOD's grace in the interview...Dont worry u will get ur interview call Inshallah in this mission and surely ur CSQ..Just wait and have patience...

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
AMR2011 said:
congratulations Vicky! By the way where is the interview? New Delhi or Hong Kong?
@AMR2011..THANKS!! the venue is Hong Kong....

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so my turn is so soon :) wish the best for us :p

vickyRocks said:
@ lemans..thank a lot man...I got this letter 2 days ago..yes after waiting 2 years and more i finally got the ticket for the big show...No i waited only a month approx to get my self on the waiting list...

aislam

Mar 5, 2011
Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkshah said:
Hi aislam,
As per the last mission update, they have processed applications upto nov-2010, so now it will be turn for applicants of Dec-2010 & there after.

Just wait for few more days, you will surely get interview date in this mission.

As per my understanding, all applicants upto Mar-2011 will be processed in these 4 missions @ BIQ HK/ ND.
Anything over & above that will be a bonus for all of us who are waiting eagerly for interview.

May God Bless us all !
Dear Friends.

Please please pray for me....

justinejose

Sep 5, 2012
hi everyone i am justine a bsc nurse from india applied for the quebec migration , my application is under process ,can anyone reached there tell me the experiences there . is it possible to get some part time job in the initial stages

stalincanada

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2014
Doc's Request.
30/08/2014
Nomination.....
04/09/2014
AOR Received.
CIC AOR 12/02/2015
IELTS Request
already submitted
File Transfer...
12/03/2015 to NDVO
Med's Request
waiting
congratulations vicky rocks,

all the very best for your interview

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014
@all,
for information of Members:
Quebecains elect new Premier Minister in the person of Pauline Marois.

BIOLAH

dez

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/11/11
AOR Received.
3/07/12
Biolah said:
@ all,
for information of Members:
Quebecains elect new Premier Minister in the person of Pauline Marois.

BIOLAH
Biolah,

How are you doing bro.

I read a post where you said BIQ Paris sent you an acknowledgment for an update you made on your file (child I think). I also sent an update for my language test last month and I was just wondering if I should expect an acknowledgement too and if so, how long I can expect to wait? I'll appreciate your assistance.

dez

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/11/11
AOR Received.
3/07/12
Hi Guys,

I see that quite a number of forum members have received interview dates or notifications. I just wanted to wish each and everyone of you the very best for the interviews. My hope is that each and everyone of you passes and gets to move closer to attaining their wish to make a new life in Quebec. Good luck to you all and may God bless you.

Dez

darshmodi

Nov 11, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends

The result of Quebec comes out as PQ (projected winner) wins the election and as per some websites The party plans to either demand or create new provincial powers, including a “Quebec citizenship.” To get that document, future immigrants would have to prove they speak French, and the document would be a requirement to run for public office.

The party would also demand a transfer of powers from Ottawa that touch on domestic and international affairs. Targets include employment insurance, copyright policy and foreign-assistance funding.

Should the Supreme Court get in the way of any new language laws, or should Ottawa say no to any request, the PQ has a backup plan: use each defeat as kindling to stoke the embers of the independence movement.

So friends pls get more details on it

sango

Apr 13, 2011
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30/05/2016 Montréal, and became PR
dez said:
Hi Guys,

I see that quite a number of forum members have received interview dates or notifications. I just wanted to wish each and everyone of you the very best for the interviews. My hope is that each and everyone of you passes and gets to move closer to attaining their wish to make a new life in Quebec. Good luck to you all and may God bless you.

Dez
Thank you Dez for your response. Learning French is quite an exciting opportunity, and I think it is better in Cameroon, Douala or Yaounde which are francophone provinces. Look forward to seeing you here during your next holidays.

Sango

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darshmodi said:
Dear Friends

The result of Quebec comes out as PQ (projected winner) wins the election and as per some websites The party plans to either demand or create new provincial powers, including a “Quebec citizenship.” To get that document, future immigrants would have to prove they speak French, and the document would be a requirement to run for public office.

The party would also demand a transfer of powers from Ottawa that touch on domestic and international affairs. Targets include employment insurance, copyright policy and foreign-assistance funding.

Should the Supreme Court get in the way of any new language laws, or should Ottawa say no to any request, the PQ has a backup plan: use each defeat as kindling to stoke the embers of the independence movement.

So friends pls get more details on it
Parti Québecois has promised to call another referendum, if Québec wins this time, it will become a separate country. Moreover, there will be a lot of changes related to french language. In other words, PQ are going to implement french language fully in Québec and kick out English language from Québec.

jetoquebec

Star Member
Jul 12, 2012
francaise said:
Parti Québecois has promised to call another referendum, if Québec wins this time, it will become a separate country. Moreover, there will be a lot of changes related to french language. In other words, PQ are going to implement french language fully in Québec and kick out English language from Québec.
do you think that is possible? quebec, a seperate country and no more english speakin people allowed? then if that will be the case, 99% of applicants will not be accepted anymore including nurses.