+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Visa Stamping New Delhi

kane_kush

Star Member
Dec 19, 2023
I wanted to understand one thing.
In my visa date of expiry is also mentioned . I received Copr as well but I am unable to understand I applied for Spousal PR so why is date of expiry mentioned and it’s until November .
Will there be another procedure for PR?
This expiry is for the visa, you have to enter before that date as the medical you gave will expire after that date. PR visas are a single entry visa and it's a one way trip

Reactions: nikita_ch

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi,
I have a question
My wife submitted the passport on July 18 and under process since July 22 through Spousal PR.
She is 30 week pregnant. According to current timeline, she will get passport in her 33rd pr 34th week.
I want to ask will there be any issue if she has doctor’s note that she is safe to board plane and don’t have any problem.
Thanks.
No one can predict, but will definitely suggest to carry a doctor's note that she is safe to travel. The more concerning part is to make sure you have Gyn/OB/Midwife as soon as she lands as getting one might be difficult as this stage of pregnancy. Good luck !

RDS7

Jul 20, 2023
No one can predict, but will definitely suggest to carry a doctor's note that she is safe to travel. The more concerning part is to make sure you have Gyn/OB/Midwife as soon as she lands as getting one might be difficult as this stage of pregnancy. Good luck !
Ok. Thank you for the update.

M_A_N

Jun 13, 2024
Delhi
Category........
Other
I find out below information, but don’t know how to make a list.. please share your experience, if anyone know.

Jewellery or precious ornaments
Officers may ask you questions about your jewellery or precious ornaments during your customs interview. Make sure you describe these items on your list of goods. To avoid delays at customs when you enter Canada:
  • use the wording from your insurance policy or jeweler’s appraisal on your list of goods
  • include photographs of the items
  • know how much you paid for the items or have a receipt showing how much you paid
    • you don’t need to pay duty or tax on family heirlooms
You need to fill for BSF186 for what ever you are taking along and mention the approximate cost of it in CAD. Carry the bills of jewellery or get the estimation made from a registered Jeweller & BSF186A for is the Goods or items that will follow you via courier or you will bring into Canada after few months. Immigration officer will not ask you but u need to get them signed and stamped and submit form BSF186 to Custom officers when you take your bags from conveyor belt. They will not ask you but submit it urself.

M_A_N

Jun 13, 2024
Delhi
Category........
Other
I wanted to understand one thing.
In my visa date of expiry is also mentioned . I received Copr as well but I am unable to understand I applied for Spousal PR so why is date of expiry mentioned and it’s until November .
Will there be another procedure for PR?
No it is as per your passport expiry date check if your passport is also expiring in November. you get COPR keep it safe and within 2-3 weeks you will recieve PR Card.

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
No it is as per your passport expiry date check if your passport is also expiring in November. you get COPR keep it safe and within 2-3 weeks you will recieve PR Card.
No, this is not a passport expiry date… thats COPR expiry date and medical also expires on same date, you can check medical date in your GCKey account.

Read your documents, IRCC clearly mentions, you have to enter Canada before it’s expired.

thirdfromright

Star Member
May 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10-01-2024
AOR Received.
18-01-2024
Passport Req..
13-05-2024
The airline might still refuse to board her even with a doctor's note as they might not want to take a risk of having a potential emergency on board at this late stage of a pregnancy. All airlines have their internal rules governing this, so better check with the airline first if a doctor's note would be sufficient.