Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
I find out below information, but don’t know how to make a list.. please share your experience, if anyone know.

Jewellery or precious ornaments
Officers may ask you questions about your jewellery or precious ornaments during your customs interview. Make sure you describe these items on your list of goods. To avoid delays at customs when you enter Canada:
  • use the wording from your insurance policy or jeweler’s appraisal on your list of goods
  • include photographs of the items
  • know how much you paid for the items or have a receipt showing how much you paid
    • you don’t need to pay duty or tax on family heirlooms

kane_kush

Star Member
Dec 19, 2023
I find out below information, but don’t know how to make a list.. please share your experience, if anyone know.

Jewellery or precious ornaments
Officers may ask you questions about your jewellery or precious ornaments during your customs interview. Make sure you describe these items on your list of goods. To avoid delays at customs when you enter Canada:
  • use the wording from your insurance policy or jeweler’s appraisal on your list of goods
  • include photographs of the items
  • know how much you paid for the items or have a receipt showing how much you paid
    • you don’t need to pay duty or tax on family heirlooms
Just list your items on excel and then attach it to the BSF forms
Serial number Item Description Quantity value in CAD

nishant23

Aug 1, 2024
Hi, my IRCC processing for PR visa stamping started on 18July. Any idea when can I expect my passport? I have opted to pick it up from VFS Global Delhi.