+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Visa Stamping New Delhi

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
The airline might still refuse to board her even with a doctor's note as they might not want to take a risk of having a potential emergency on board at this late stage of a pregnancy. All airlines have their internal rules governing this, so better check with the airline first if a doctor's note would be sufficient.
I agree !

RDS7

Jul 20, 2023
The airline might still refuse to board her even with a doctor's note as they might not want to take a risk of having a potential emergency on board at this late stage of a pregnancy. All airlines have their internal rules governing this, so better check with the airline first if a doctor's note would be sufficient.
Ok.

TusharM93

Jul 31, 2023
anyone received dispatch msg today!!
I received dispatch sms today. I submitted my passport at VFS Mumbai on 9th July. Reached Delhi IRCC and processing date is 11th july. I have one query though, the tracker still says eligibility in progress, background check in progress. I haven’t even received CoPR details. I suppose I’ll find out when i receive my passport in hand.

Dm1@

Jul 29, 2024
Submitted passport on July 16 and in process at IRCC since July 16. No update after that. Anyone on the same boat.

TusharM93

Jul 31, 2023
I received dispatch sms today. I submitted my passport at VFS Mumbai on 9th July. Reached Delhi IRCC and processing date is 11th july. I have one query though, the tracker still says eligibility in progress, background check in progress. I haven’t even received CoPR details. I suppose I’ll find out when i receive my passport in hand.
Just saw GCKey. My profile was updated with CoPR details! Lets gooooo!!!!

mithu0727

Jun 4, 2024
Hi, my parents also submitted their passports at Jalandhar on July 9 and reached New Delhi IRCC on July 10 and processing date is July 11th but they haven't received any dispatch message. I hope tomorrow they get the dispatch message, fingers crossed!

Ritz754

Jul 30, 2024
Hi, quick question I have submitted my passport for stamping was picked up on 26th July from pune and reached IRCC today, my flight is booked for 17th Aug evening for US, I have opted for 2 way pickup on 20th july but pickup was done late got my PPR on 19th July.
Should I change my travel date by a week or chances for me getting the passport are good