PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10-01-2024
AOR Received.
18-01-2024
Passport Req..
13-05-2024
do you know when we can pickup the passport?
You will get a message once it is ready at VFS for pickup. Generally, it's 1-2 days after the dispatch message.

nikita_ch

Jun 30, 2024
My gc key application got updated with Counterfoil .
N my passport has also been received at VFS for pick-up , will most likely collect it tomorrow

Others also please update with their status.

Reactions: Hassan992

kane_kush

Star Member
Dec 19, 2023
Any PR holders, after stamping your passport entered Canada through Montreal airport as your first landing ,, and then took a connecting flight to your final destination ?
Any experience or insight would be helpful
Thank you

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Any PR holders, after stamping your passport entered Canada through Montreal airport as your first landing ,, and then took a connecting flight to your final destination ?
Any experience or insight would be helpful
Thank you
I did, back in 2022. Anything specific you are looking at ?

kane_kush

Star Member
Dec 19, 2023
I did, back in 2022. Anything specific you are looking at ?
I'm Rural program PR applicant, and my destination is a community in Ontario, just cause this flight is a direct flight to canada, I am choosing to land in Montreal and then a connecting flight 3 hrs later from Montreal airport, just wondering if that's OK and officers won't have a problem with me landing in Montreal.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I'm Rural program PR applicant, and my destination is a community in Ontario, just cause this flight is a direct flight to canada, I am choosing to land in Montreal and then a connecting flight 3 hrs later from Montreal airport, just wondering if that's OK and officers won't have a problem with me landing in Montreal.
Assume that is some PNP program you have been selected through. For non PNPs, I can , from personal experience, say that there isnt much of a problem. For PNPs, I cant say for sure, but shouldnt be problem either. I would suggest you to browse through PNP section of this forum just to be sure and safe. I am curios though, isnt there a direct flight from Delhi to Toronto ? (I am assuming you are from India since you are on this thread :) )

kane_kush

Star Member
Dec 19, 2023
Assume that is some PNP program you have been selected through. For non PNPs, I can , from personal experience, say that there isnt much of a problem. For PNPs, I cant say for sure, but shouldnt be problem either. I would suggest you to browse through PNP section of this forum just to be sure and safe. I am curios though, isnt there a direct flight from Delhi to Toronto ? (I am assuming you are from India since you are on this thread :) )
There is but I don't travel that airline. And the airline I chose and got miles towards my account that allowed me some discount and they only fly direct to Montreal or via the USA