+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal Online 2024

JasonXS

Sep 9, 2024
Yeah, ZAF worked. Stll can't see it on eCAS, but I did get a response to my messages too, saying that they are processing my application. FINALLY!

I have called three or four times since it went over the processing time, and I've sent three web forms. So you do definitely have to nudge them to get it moving!
got it thanks

Beachalog

Jun 26, 2024
I guess the application will show up only after the processing has started. Till such time you can just try linking as you wont know when processing has started.
Yeah, but the key is to have the EXACT information they've got on their system, or you will never be able to link it.
As per my application, they've got my country code instead of my city of birth. So, if I hadn't called and asked, I would never have been able to link it. Because I'd still be following the label and trying to put in Cape Town rather than ZAF.

JasonXS

Sep 9, 2024
Yeah, but the key is to have the EXACT information they've got on their system, or you will never be able to link it.
As per my application, they've got my country code instead of my city of birth. So, if I hadn't called and asked, I would never have been able to link it. Because I'd still be following the label and trying to put in Cape Town rather than ZAF.
i called today, my city of birth is left BLANK in their system, I have to file a technical issue on webform to try to fix it, sigh !

Beachalog

Jun 26, 2024
i called today, my city of birth is left BLANK in their system, I have to file a technical issue on webform to try to fix it, sigh !
Oh geez. So you'd also never have been able to link it no matter what you did. Gotta wonder who their software/web developers are. It's pretty freaking terrible!
How many days are you waiting now, and did they confirm that it's in progress at least?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Oh yes, for sure information needs to match

JasonXS

Sep 9, 2024
Oh geez. So you'd also never have been able to link it no matter what you did. Gotta wonder who their software/web developers are. It's pretty freaking terrible!
How many days are you waiting now, and did they confirm that it's in progress at least?
83 days have passed, and the agent said it is still in processing. I got the application number I hope that is an indication of under processing

Siuuu

Sep 13, 2024
It's been two months for me. Online PR renewal. I tried calling and submitting a web form but got a generic response. They provided an application number but it doesn't look like an agent has reviewed my application. I'm unable to link my application to the IRCC GCkey portal.

I learned the inspect technique recently. This is what I see.

rejectionReasons": [
{
"id": 17,
"rejectionReasonEn": "Application not signed",
"rejectionReasonFr": "Demande non signée",
"documentTypeId": null,
"phaseId": 3,
"rejectionDetails": ""
},
{
"id": 23,
"rejectionReasonEn": "Incomplete application",
"rejectionReasonFr": "Demande incomplète",
"rejectionDetails": "-Your photos do not meet the specifications (poor image quality)– please review Guide IMM5445."
}
],

The photo quality was good for sure. I was not able to resize it properly though. I got frustrated and decided to let an agent do it for me.

Application not signed + Your photos do not meet the specifications (poor image quality)– please review Guide IMM5445. Has anyone seen this?

vrahulan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
It's been two months for me. Online PR renewal. I tried calling and submitting a web form but got a generic response. They provided an application number but it doesn't look like an agent has reviewed my application. I'm unable to link my application to the IRCC GCkey portal.

I learned the inspect technique recently. This is what I see.

rejectionReasons": [
{
"id": 17,
"rejectionReasonEn": "Application not signed",
"rejectionReasonFr": "Demande non signée",
"rejectionDetails": ""
},
{
"id": 23,
"rejectionReasonEn": "Incomplete application",
"rejectionReasonFr": "Demande incomplète",
"rejectionDetails": "-Your photos do not meet the specifications (poor image quality)– please review Guide IMM5445."
}
],

The photo quality was good for sure. I was not able to resize it properly though. I got frustrated and decided to let an agent do it for me.

Application not signed + Your photos do not meet the specifications (poor image quality)– please review Guide IMM5445. Has anyone seen this?
Mine had two reasons.
- Missing primary identification document (passport)
--Your photos do not meet the specifications (poor image quality)– please review Guide IMM5445."

I had submitted on June 25th and the approval came on Sep 9th. Card arrived in mail today - Sep 13th.

Reactions: Siuuu

nrsinquest

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
Finally I was able to submit my application. Called IRCC as well and they gave me a standard reponse that technical issues have to be reported via the webform (which I had already done 2 weeks ago).

Anyways, the issue was that the text I was typing into the "reason" column was too long. The form itself no where tells you that there is a certain limit to the number of characters. But surely there is. I reduced all my text to few words for all of my "non Canada" days and it worked.

Relieved!
Got my new PR card in 2 weeks!

Updating my timeline here:

Submitted PR renewal (online application) - 31st Aug.
Status change - None (still shows 'Submitted' as of today)
Received the new card in mailbox - 13th Sept.

Siuuu

Sep 13, 2024
Mine had two reasons.
- Missing primary identification document (passport)
--Your photos do not meet the specifications (poor image quality)– please review Guide IMM5445."

I had submitted on June 25th and the approval came on Sep 9th. Card arrived in mail today - Sep 13th.
Oh right around the 72-day mark. I hope mine goes through in about 2 weeks (72 days).

SimranBaidwan67

Star Member
Jun 7, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-oct-2015
Hey Guys,

Is there a way to check submitted application details?

I submitted PR renewal applications for my parents and I am worried that I may have entered same DOB for both of them.

JasonXS

Sep 9, 2024
Hey Guys,

Is there a way to check submitted application details?

I submitted PR renewal applications for my parents and I am worried that I may have entered same DOB for both of them.
don't worry too much, I believe the officer will fix that for you since you uploaded their ID (passports or old PR cards)