+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal Online 2024

Beachalog

Jun 26, 2024
When I try to link it, for the place of birth, the system is asking "city/town of birth" and country /territory of birth" I don't think country code should be putting in on city of birth. anyways let us know country code works or not
Yeah, they were very specific about it. Said it had to be in upper case too. I'm still waiting to be unblocked. As soon as I am I will try again.

If this is the case, then it makes perfect sense why I can't link anything. Definitely NOT my city of birth!

JasonXS

Sep 9, 2024
Yeah, they were very specific about it. Said it had to be in upper case too. I'm still waiting to be unblocked. As soon as I am I will try again.

If this is the case, then it makes perfect sense why I can't link anything. Definitely NOT my city of birth!
I tried with UPPER letters of country code on the section of city of birth, and NOTHING was found. nothing works on mine

Sukhmani320

Sep 12, 2024
we ask MP's help 2 weeks ago and got email last week from IRCC asking us for in person interview this week, and we got
we ask MP's help 2 weeks ago and got email last week from IRCC asking us for in person interview this week, and we got PR card today.
hello, how long did it take for them to call you for in person interview, after your card was sent there?
My card went to them last week and I will be called for an interview, but want to know the waiting period these days. Thank you!

Beachalog

Jun 26, 2024
I tried with UPPER letters of country code on the section of city of birth, and NOTHING was found. nothing works on mine
Call them. Maybe yours has some other weird thing in there.

I found that the trick of dialing 3 3 0 when they do the Ukraine thing does get you straight in the queue. And you can request a callback.

Reactions: MaHab

Beachalog

Jun 26, 2024
thanks will do that
I managed to link AN application, but it's not my new one. The new application number does not show up on a search, even with ZAF as the city of birth. But it found my old application when I used my UCI number. So I guess that part works at least.

JasonXS

Sep 9, 2024
I managed to link AN application, but it's not my new one. The new application number does not show up on a search, even with ZAF as the city of birth. But it found my old application when I used my UCI number. So I guess that part works at least.
both my application number and UCI number wont work, sigh

JasonXS

Sep 9, 2024
your ord application? the one before resubmitting a new photo? try using UCI on the CAS tool, will it work?

Beachalog

Jun 26, 2024
your ord application? the one before resubmitting a new photo? try using UCI on the CAS tool, will it work?
Last night I could only find my previous application. This morning, my new one was there too. It says this:

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:
Final decision - September 13, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Based on what I have seen here, it seems like this means I should see the card soon.

JasonXS

Sep 9, 2024
Last night I could only find my previous application. This morning, my new one was there too. It says this:

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:
Final decision - September 13, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Based on what I have seen here, it seems like this means I should see the card soon.
nice! so using ZAF work? and CAS tool shows updates too?

Beachalog

Jun 26, 2024
nice! so using ZAF work? and CAS tool shows updates too?
Yeah, ZAF worked. Stll can't see it on eCAS, but I did get a response to my messages too, saying that they are processing my application. FINALLY!

I have called three or four times since it went over the processing time, and I've sent three web forms. So you do definitely have to nudge them to get it moving!