+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal Online 2024

JasonXS

Sep 9, 2024
I got the application number from IRCC agent sometime in July but I wasn't able to link it until last week. When I had used my UCI, it didn't pull up the renewal application.
thanks, did the inspect tool trick show anything different after approval from before ?

vrahulan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
thanks, did the inspect tool trick show anything different after approval from before ?
No. Inspect tool hasn't changed since July 2nd. Still the same two rejectionReasons.
  1. You have not provided us with a valid Primary Identity Document.
  2. Your photos do not meet the specifications (poor image quality).

Reactions: JasonXS

JasonXS

Sep 9, 2024
No. Inspect tool hasn't changed since July 2nd. Still the same two rejectionReasons.
thank you so much

saini1987

Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
Applied on June 25th. Was finally able to link the application to my IRCC account last week. Got an update today on the profile saying application was approved on Sep 5th, which is exactly 72 days (processing time). Expecting the PR card in the mailbox soon.

As you had submitted on July 8th, you can expect approval on Sep 18th :)
Oh great, nice to hear that and congratulations.

Reactions: vrahulan

saini1987

Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
When were you able to check on ECAS?
I am still not able to check on ECAS as of now with the application number provided by the agent or with UCI details. Already linked on GCkey a few days back with the submitted status. The agent told me that no one has worked on my application yet.

vrahulan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
When were you able to check on ECAS?
I am still not able to check on ECAS as of now with the application number provided by the agent or with UCI details. Already linked on GCkey a few days back with the submitted status. The agent told me that no one has worked on my application yet.
What was the date you submitted the application? My application was processed exactly on the last day of the processing time currently posted (72 days). Status on was updated couple of days later.

JasonXS

Sep 9, 2024
What was the date you submitted the application? My application was processed exactly on the last day of the processing time currently posted (72 days). Status on was updated couple of days later.
mine has already passed 72days, and so far it is still unable to link IRCC or to be found on CAS with the application number (got it from the agent yesterday, and the agent said it is still in the process)

lizlizliz

Mar 19, 2019
For imm5444, 4.1 Address History (Inside and Outside of Canada) Do they want the location I currently live in too, or just my previous addresses? Asking because they want you to list from most recent to oldest & it only allows me to input a date, and I can't leave the input field blank and add my prior address, the option is greyed out. Thank you!

vrahulan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
For imm5444, 4.1 Address History (Inside and Outside of Canada) Do they want the location I currently live in too, or just my previous addresses? Asking because they want you to list from most recent to oldest & it only allows me to input a date, and I can't leave the input field blank and add my prior address, the option is greyed out. Thank you!
Current address is mandatory. For the To Date, I put 31st December 2024 as it didn't have the option to leave the "To date" blank

lizlizliz

Mar 19, 2019
Current address is mandatory. For the To Date, I put 31st December 2024 as it didn't have the option to leave the "To date" blank
Thank you! Do you happen to know for the 4.2 Work and Educational History (Inside and Outside Canada) how to input job information if it's remote work? I continued working for a US company from home after moving to Canada and am not sure what to put down for city/town or country in this case.

Also, for a starting date, the form says to list work you've had since you became PR, do I put that date down or should I put down the date I began working for that company before I even moved to Canada?

Thank you again!!

sooperambo

Feb 7, 2024
Hello all.

Sharing my renewal timeline
PR Card Exp - December
Submitted PR renewal application - 2nd Sept
Received the new card in mail - 10th Sept

Last edited:

Beachalog

Jun 26, 2024
super fast, mine already passed 72days, nothing!
Me too. My husband and daughter got theirs within a week or two. I'm past 72 days, can't link my account and can't find my application online. Called CIC, got my application number, and still nothing.

JasonXS

Sep 9, 2024
Me too. My husband and daughter got theirs within a week or two. I'm past 72 days, can't link my account and can't find my application online. Called CIC, got my application number, and still nothing.
online or by paper ? at least they should make the application number linkable. it is frustrating! the agent told you that your case is still being processed?