Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2014
AOR Received.
February 28, 2014 (sponsorship approval)
Interview........
E-Cas In Process on September 10, 2014; Decision Made on September 30, 2014
Passport Req..
September 30, 2014
Arale said:
Okay thank you Sampri!
My e-case said that they start processing my file on April 24, 2013. Do u think they may be not even start it?
No! I think the ecas gets in process once we pass the eligibility and that our file finally gets assigned to an officer(final officer) who then starts the security checks or review all the checks. No wonder why it takes around 2 months or 3 in some cases from In process to PPR.

Josie281

Apr 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NL PNP
AOR Received.
March 28th 2012
Med's Request
April 2012
Med's Done....
April 2012
Interview........
Decision Made- August 14th
Hey Arale, Which MP in Newfoundland did you contact? I contacted Jack Harriss's office here and didn't get much luck.

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
So guys is it only me who wants to receive ppr and outraged by CIC discrimination?We gotta do something.We have our petition which is a huge advantage for us.March applicants have been in process for more than 4 months.Let alone people who applied in april and may.With the new minister they wil just forget about the backlog.He will want to show an even faster processing times at our expense.If we dont raise our voices they will start reviewing March 2013,april,may 2013.This is unacceptable!!!!!!The government is lying to our faces.send the petition to CIC ottawa,new ministers office,MPs whoever you want. cant do it by myself,i wont do it by myself

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
How much longer do you think they will keep us waiting?Two months,4 months,year??????Lets go to Ottawa to protest.They are openly saying that priority will be given to applicants who pplied before june 1st 2012.How come they are already reviewing february 2013?????We need no more than 15-20 people out there.I will come in a heart beet.Who supports me?Any other suggestions are welcome!

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
I just talked to CIC call centre and no reply again for PR application.

My new work permit is issued and sent to me as of today, that's all I can get.

I have 16 more months to stay in Canada... Let's see if I get any permanent residency till then.

coshx

May 8, 2013
Holygun said:

I have 16 more months to stay in Canada... Let's see if I get any permanent residency till then.
Don't worry Holygun. Everything will work out fine for you. I can imagine how stressed and tired you must be on this process. It's taking too much time. CIC is just unfair.
Please cheer up!

Pari123

Champion Member
Apr 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Feb, 2012
Doc's Request.
18 Mar, 2013
Nomination.....
25 Jan,2012
AOR Received.
26 April, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
26 April, 2012
Med's Done....
3 May 2012. In Process: May 21,2013
Passport Req..
July 23,2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 31,2013
LANDED..........
Aug 17, 2013
Holygun said:

Atleast you have your new wp mine is still not processed yet,...

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
I cant understand you people.Why are you taking this sh.t???Lets do something about it.Instead of complaining here on the forum,take your indignation out there,for everyones good.Are scared,indifferent, not caring???Which one of those?

coshx

May 8, 2013
sampri said:
No! I think the ecas gets in process once we pass the eligibility and that our file finally gets assigned to an officer(final officer) who then starts the security checks or review all the checks. No wonder why it takes around 2 months or 3 in some cases from In process to PPR.
Application goes 'in process' when Eligibility is passed by the Officer. It gets assigned to an officer first who assesses the eligibility. This applies to only Jan to June 2012 applicants.
For July 2012 till present, Eligibility is passed from CIO and all the checks are started right from CIO. Infact, many people gets most of their checks done before even transferred to CIO.

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
QSW Took their anger to Ottawa last winter,and guess what?IT WORKED.Plus there is a new minister in.He will not want a scandal.We might have a shot.USE THE PETITION

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
chicka said:
I cant understand you people.Why are you taking this sh.t???Lets do something about it.Instead of complaining here on the forum,take your indignation out there,for everyones good.Are scared,indifferent, not caring???Which one of those?
Chicka, I have sent the petition to various people as well.. But no response from any of them. So they don't care about this anymore. As they don't care about 2011 applications as well.. So there is nothing else I can do... rather than waiting...

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
Here is a suggestion if each one of you prints out the petition,puts it in the envelope and seds it to Ottawa it might actually attract their attention.I say lets go to Ottawa.One day 15 people.

Holygun said:
Chicka, I have sent the petition to various people as well.. But no response from any of them. So they don't care about this anymore. As they don't care about 2011 applications as well.. So there is nothing else I can do... rather than waiting...

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
Let me give you some info.March applicants have been in process for more than 4 months.How much longer will it be.I will tell you.In August they will receive DECISION MADE status and wait for another 4 months.Sounds good enough to you???We have to do something!!!
PRESSURE is the only thing we have left.

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
This goes to Holygun.What type of permit did you get?Open,bridging permit?

Holygun said: