3 May 2012. In Process: May 21,2013
Passport Req..
July 23,2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 31,2013
LANDED..........
Aug 17, 2013
Holygun said:
They did not ask for my PCC again. And my GCMS says that they accepted my PCC from last year. They did the eligibility check in april and they said all OK. that is what I read on GCMS.

I am trying to understand them but can't
Oh, now I dont know how they work, may be it depends on officer...

gns

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
NS Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
10/10/2011
AOR Received.
16/04/2012
IELTS Request
not req
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
14-06-2012
Med's Done....
22-06-2012 medical received Augast 13th
Interview........
No- file in process July 5 th -2013
Hi Guys,
I have received an email from the cic when I sent my personal history update and the RPRF I asked them to confirm receiving the docs that is there email:

Your application has completed the initial review process and there do not appear to be any outstanding information or documents for your application.

Accordingly, your file is now in queue for the final review process following which you will be contacted by this office with either a decision or a request for additional information.
so .......it is good or bad

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Holygun said:
They did not ask for my PCC again. And my GCMS says that they accepted my PCC from last year. They did the eligibility check in april and they said all OK. that is what I read on GCMS.

I am trying to understand them but can't
I believe as we have a new minister in the deptt, there might be some policy changes made in the office, thats why we are seeing these requests again..

anyways, just wondering is there a signature n the bottom of email, like NN 0115 or something.

this officer was the one who sent me 4 emails back to back and I believe this is the one who sent me the PPR too...

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
samlogani said:
I believe as we have a new minister in the deptt, there might be some policy changes made in the office, thats why we are seeing these requests again..

anyways, just wondering is there a signature n the bottom of email, like NN 0115 or something.

this officer was the one who sent me 4 emails back to back and I believe this is the one who sent me the PPR too...
My signature is DOCQSW... which stands for QSW doc request. It was always DOC PV2 for me... something is chessy

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
gns said:
Hi Guys,
I have received an email from the cic when I sent my personal history update and the RPRF I asked them to confirm receiving the docs that is there email:

Your application has completed the initial review process and there do not appear to be any outstanding information or documents for your application.

Accordingly, your file is now in queue for the final review process following which you will be contacted by this office with either a decision or a request for additional information.

They first say no doc needed.

But next line they say we may ask for more :) I love the way they speak english... like poetry

Vault0109

Mar 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2012
AOR Received.
25-04-2012
Passport Req..
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2013
LANDED..........
20-08-2013
gns said:
Hi Guys,

I received the same reply from CIC on June 06, and I got my PPR on June 28.

kwinkal

Star Member
Nov 23, 2012
Hi All,

I have received LOA and asked to submit file to CIC. I have gone through checklist 5690 for PNP applicant. It hardly ask for any documents. Only aked for Passport copies, Nominatin copy, IELTS copy, Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, PCC and Photos.

Is this correct? I only need to submit these documents only.
Also documents requried are in copy.. Do I need to have certified copy of all documents or normal copy?

Please help me to send correct documents.

Thanks in advance for your answers.. :)

Thanks,
Kwinkal

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
Just dropped to my inbox...

Thank you for sending a copy of the requested documents for your application. At this time we have all the information that we require at this stage of your application if anything else is required we will contact you immediately.

So what?

Pari123

Champion Member
Apr 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Feb, 2012
Doc's Request.
18 Mar, 2013
Nomination.....
25 Jan,2012
AOR Received.
26 April, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
26 April, 2012
Med's Done....
3 May 2012. In Process: May 21,2013
Passport Req..
July 23,2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 31,2013
LANDED..........
Aug 17, 2013
Holygun said:

Thank you for sending a copy of the requested documents for your application. At this time we have all the information that we require at this stage of your application if anything else is required we will contact you immediately.

So what?
All this doesnt make sense....I give up...

Edmontonbound

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 10, 2012
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2011
AOR Received.
May 23, 2012
Med's Request
May 23 2012
Med's Done....
May 29, 2012 In Process.......:May 31, 2013
Passport Req..
Sep 04, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 03, 2013 PP Received w/ visa Oct 04, 2013
LANDED..........
Oct 18, 2013
Pari123 said:
All this doesnt make sense....I give up...
It is a circus out there. I have given up hope long time before! :(

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Holygun said:

So what?
Reply back..very politely saying something like..
Honorable VO,

please send me the PPR as all docs have been submitted by me,

please let me know if I can do something to expedite the app process.

see if that works...

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
samlogani said:
Reply back..very politely saying something like..
Honorable VO,

please send me the PPR as all docs have been submitted by me,

please let me know if I can do something to expedite the app process.

see if that works...
sam:

If I would have sent what I have written last night, they would have kicked me out of country today...

I sent them a full page email. Explaining everything with the officer codes. Also with the abbv. for each request and when they where sent... refered to Operational bulletins so on...

This is what I got lol :p simple and short :)

Will wait for a week at most and send another email.

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Holygun said:
sam:

If I would have sent what I have written last night, they would have kicked me out of country today...

I sent them a full page email. Explaining everything with the officer codes. Also with the abbv. for each request and when they where sent... refered to Operational bulletins so on...

This is what I got lol :p simple and short :)

Will wait for a week at most and send another email.
Holygun, no one reads long emails, just be simple and short,,,2 lines max..send me the PPR..Period.

AMZA

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/01/2012
Nomination.....
17/11/2011
AOR Received.
16/03/2012
Med's Request
16/03/2012
Med's Done....
26/03/2012
This send me ppr thing does not work and actually sounds arrogant. Trusts me I tried 2 times by email and one by fax saying I have decision made an for them to send me ppr "again" since I thought it got lost in spam or something. They simply replied:

- we didint send you ppr yet
- wait for the officer contact you bla bla
- keep corespondence to a minimum. Aka shut up and keep quiet.

I was so mad. But the sad truth is we are HOSTAGES to cic.
Demanding ppr sounds ridicoulous no matter how much we deserve. And trust me I have been waiting longer than most of you.