+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please do not immigrate to canada if you have stable job in your country!

free

Star Member
Sep 30, 2008
ihabkal said:
and if money is important for indians and koreans and chinese like you said, not humanity, they sure would rather work with each other and have a bigger business network where there is more money, not get closed up like you said. Logically you contradict yourself. Most of them own FAMILY BUSINESS and they hire from the family thats a real bonus as I see it because they keep a tight relation with family like we Arabs like. they keep close to each other. why don't you try to work with white Canadians for a change? what is it that you do? what is your profession?
I was a teacher full time and computer programmer for part time job,only if 1 people forget to come this is good!I hope 3 worlds just listen,I was not listening and defending my position to immigrate,in 3rd worlds we rarely listen that is why most of these countries do not have liberty.we do not analyze,we just make decision and keep going on and on......

rajdeep

Sep 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I m agree with you ,if someone has a stable job, he should not leave it for canada.but a large number of immigrants is of well-settled people,I know a number of people who left their jobs and went to canada .thus they faced a lots of problems there but they do not want to come back , what is the reason of that ?I m from punjab ,we dont have jobs here , the condition is same as canada .no proper job ,no social security .no health security ,very heard life,social life is much heard ,society is divided into severel levels,private jobs are also like labour ,Now tell me what is the difference between INDIA and CANADA ?why people want to go there ?
I think your answer will be same as me ,i know in canada we have to do labour work ,but we can live our own life , no body hurt us without any reason , and most of all .value of money ,
for exmple in india, a person have a good job of 20,000 per month,heardly (if he can )he saves 10,000.per month,then he will be able to buy a car after 5 years .and in canada if a person saves 1000 per month then he can buy a car just after 5 months .this is condition of a govt. job of india and labour of canada, and what whould you thionk about a labourer of india ?

free

Star Member
Sep 30, 2008
rajdeep said:
I m agree with you ,if someone has a stable job, he should not leave it for canada.but a large number of immigrants is of well-settled people,I know a number of people who left their jobs and went to canada .thus they faced a lots of problems there but they do not want to come back , what is the reason of that ?I m from punjab ,we dont have jobs here , the condition is same as canada .no proper job ,no social security .no health security ,very heard life,social life is much heard ,society is divided into severel levels,private jobs are also like labour ,Now tell me what is the difference between INDIA and CANADA ?why people want to go there ?
I think your answer will be same as me ,i know in canada we have to do labour work ,but we can live our own life , no body hurt us without any reason , and most of all .value of money ,
for example in india, a person have a good job of 20,000 per month,heardly (if he can )he saves 10,000.per month,then he will be able to buy a car after 5 years .and in canada if a person saves 1000 per month then he can buy a car just after 5 months .this is condition of a govt. job of india and labour of canada, and what whould you thionk about a labourer of india ?
I appreciate that I see you listen,that is great,in canada you see lots of people with cars and houses but they owe them to the bank,you can not save so much cause the cost of life is so high,you should spend,I see many people come here even they have divorce,cultural clashes,but remember if you feel you have a good merit and fair dignity even in fair level do not leave your country,I am talking to people who feel their humanity have dignity,you are not a second hand citizen,and if you think your boss and job is not so good and not so bad,every country in this chaos in the world has its own problem,you should see what life means to you,for some humanity is in top,but here..........1 day in hospital I see human right is just a slogan here,here money talks just,still story to say

ihabkal

Oct 8, 2010
free said:
I was a teacher full time and computer programmer for part time job,only if 1 people forget to come this is good!I hope 3 worlds just listen,I was not listening and defending my position to immigrate,in 3rd worlds we rarely listen that is why most of these countries do not have liberty.we do not analyze,we just make decision and keep going on and on......
Well that is your problem: thousands of teachers got laid off a few months ago, and programmers really need to work in a large company with many of them in order to be productive. And I don't know about you but a lot of teachers and programmers have phoney degrees and/or don't know what they teach/program. Did you get your degrees online/distance learning??? if so you are going to have a hard time competing with real teachers and real programmers. the honest truth IMHO. I am an Architect and I don't intent to practice I intend to work as a draftsman/3d artist.

ihabkal

Oct 8, 2010
free said:
I appreciate that I see you listen,that is great,in canada you see lots of people with cars and houses but they owe them to the bank,you can not save so much cause the cost of life is so high,you should spend,I see many people come here even they have divorce,cultural clashes,but remember if you feel you have a good merit and fair dignity even in fair level do not leave your country,I am talking to people who feel their humanity have dignity,you are not a second hand citizen,and if you think your boss and job is not so good and not so bad,every country in this chaos in the world has its own problem,you should see what life means to you,for some humanity is in top,but here..........1 day in hospital I see human right is just a slogan here,here money talks just,still story to say
but they still drive that nice car in a safe road and live in that safe calm house in a good neighborhood that's much better than driving a clunker with no brakes trying not to get hit by other crazy drivers here or living inhaling generators smoke everyday and hearing noise and car horns everyday in Lebanon. Try bleeding to death in front of most hospitals here, I have head of children dying or with broken limbs run over by our reckless drivers here where our doctors refused to treat without any payment upfront.

To be honest with you, you make NO SENSE to me whatsoever. I have been reading this forum for years, and you are the first one to irritate me.

martha marita

Aug 1, 2007
Settling in a new country will always come with challenges and you have to accept to beat those challenges. I personally did not have any hope in getting a job. At the airport the immigration officer advised me make sure you get engaged in the community where you will be living. Know about the work ethics and blend in. Well I searched for work for 6 months without any success. I did some volunteering in community centres 2.5 hours per week while my baby attended the community centre too. I then enrolled for a job search programm for 5 weeks which was unpaid from mon - fri 9-3pm everyday and the 2 weeks looking for a placement. I got a placement with the City of '*" which is a municipality in the human resources. I did the unpaid placement for 5 weeks with all the support child care being taken care of by the region subsidy programm. After 5 weeks I got a job as HR generalist 4 months and since then its always been extended and am hopping to continue working for a permanent position within the city and do night classes for CHRp accredition.

I will sum up it will definately be hard at the begining but with goals set and archievement you will enjoy it in the end. its still rough but we are surviving and I continue to settle up it now been a year and half since we arrived in canada.

free

Star Member
Sep 30, 2008
ihabkal said:
Well that is your problem: thousands of teachers got laid off a few months ago, and programmers really need to work in a large company with many of them in order to be productive. And I don't know about you but a lot of teachers and programmers have phoney degrees and/or don't know what they teach/program. Did you get your degrees online/distance learning??? if so you are going to have a hard time competing with real teachers and real programmers. the honest truth IMHO. I am an Architect and I don't intent to practice I intend to work as a draftsman/3d artist.
I am so sorry for thoughts like you,so sorry,I think one if the big problem of asians is that they see the others like themselves,I am regulated teacher I went university the official one for 4 years ,if you want to come why are you give comment here,come and see,I know I would be accused of this and that,I am not a tricky freaky person,still lots of people in my country are with dignity,they stay in their country and put up with their hard situation cause they can be first hand citizen,in 3rd world countries people do not think could be useful for their country,they do not feel any friendship for their country,the most useful resource for a country is human not oil or gas or natural resource,government in 3rd world country wants the educated and intellectuals out of the country and they want a society of mass uneducated people to make their power more stronger,if you feel you are indians or koreans because you are your homeland citizen so that works otherwise you immigrate and want to scape.countries who accept this plans for immigration by a very tricky complicated plan try to absorb you,just for their economy and nothing else.

ihabkal

Oct 8, 2010
free said:
I am so sorry for thoughts like you,so sorry,I think one if the big problem of asians is that they see the others like themselves,I am regulated teacher I went university the official one for 4 years ,if you want to come why are you give comment here,come and see,I know I would be accused of this and that,I am not a tricky freaky person,still lots of people in my country are with dignity,they stay in their country and put up with their hard situation cause they can be first hand citizen,in 3rd world countries people do not think could be useful for their country,they do not feel any friendship for their country,the most useful resource for a country is human not oil or gas or natural resource,government in 3rd world country wants the educated and intellectuals out of the country and they want a society of mass uneducated people to make their power more stronger,if you feel you are indians or koreans because you are your homeland citizen so that works otherwise you immigrate and want to scape.countries who accept this plans for immigration by a very tricky complicated plan try to absorb you,just for their economy and nothing else.
you know this is the last time I reply to you and waste my time, I am no English teacher, I am not fluent, but you are a teacher and you make so many mistakes in your posts, your phrases are hard to understand, you can't even express yourself clearly. Now you could work at Pizza Hut, but I don't think you are good enough to explain lessons in English in an English speaking country. One or two examples just from your last post, you said "why are you give comment here" and "more stronger"?????????
No wonder you can't get a break in Canada. Why don't you work on yourself and improve yourself instead of trying to cut off MY WINGS????
I am outta here, you wasted me at least an hour of work...

free

Star Member
Sep 30, 2008
I am not an english teacher you are so hard to understand,you do not have to listen,you do not even read carefully,canada wants you to speak english and not giving credit for every little word,of course I know french ,canadians do not care in this case they are kind enough,they look at our skills not our words,I hope others listen,not you,you should come and suffer.I do not care for you,this was typing mistake,you are so low prestige guy,one who degrades others does not feel dignity inside his 'self',this self is the answer to all of our questions

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
free said:

Hi Free,
If you ask my opinion about your post, i will say that you should allow everyone to come and experience what you are talking about. Experience is the best teacher. Do not stop anyone from coming and give the chance for them to come. I think the best thing to do is to advice your fellow friends and not to argue with them. Different people have different reasons for immigrating. I have traveled and worked in 3 different countries and find little or no difference in these countries. The higher the pay the higher the expenses and the lower the pay the lower the expenses, but some countries are safer than others and the reason why some people choose to move there.

A word to a wise is sufficient. People have to choose whether to go or not to go.

Canadaforall.

free

Star Member
Sep 30, 2008
canadaforall said:
Hi Free,
If you ask my opinion about your post, i will say that you should allow everyone to come and experience what you are talking about. Experience is the best teacher. Do not stop anyone from coming and give the chance for them to come. I think the best thing to do is to advice your fellow friends and not to argue with them. Different people have different reasons for immigrating. I have traveled and worked in 3 different countries and find little or no difference in these countries. The higher the pay the higher the expenses and the lower the pay the lower the expenses, but some countries are safer than others and the reason why some people choose to move there.

A word to a wise is sufficient. People have to choose whether to go or not to go.

Canadaforall.
Yes you are right my friend but I say to prevent,you can read and use or ignore,this is your choice,in addition perhaps you have payed a lot for your immigration plan,and you can not take these words into account,anyway I should not argue,I just express my opinion

free

Star Member
Sep 30, 2008
you can see lots of people gonna visit this post,I wrote yesterday in few hours I can see lots of visit,just read and make your decision.

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
free said:
Yes you are right my friend but I say to prevent,you can read and use or ignore,this is your choice,in addition perhaps you have payed a lot for your immigration plan,and you can not take these words into account,anyway I should not argue,I just express my opinion

Yes, Free i agree with you. I am in Europe and said the same thing to one friend from my country and he did not listen. He came and did not even reach his destination and spent all his money on the way and had to go back home after one year. I know all what you are talking about. Like in my formal country of destination, i was working with Canadians, and what use to surprise me is why is it that they are going out to work in different countries , if their county is very good. For those who have never traveled out of their country is a problem. They are excited just for nothing. They are the very people who will complain when they arrive in Canada. I traveled to the U.S.A for one month saw the way it is and did not like it there and hard to return to my job where i was working.
The better option is to go and visit there first before quitting your job.

I know you are doing the right thing, so for those who want to listen good for them and for those who do not want to listen allow them to come and see for themselves.

You are just like a mother. when the mother tells the child do not touch that iron , it will burn your hand, the child does not listen and wants to try and see what will happen. Until when the iron burns the child she or he will start crying.

I think you have done a good job by informing us. You are not the only one, some members had posted post like this before.

Thanks for he advice.

Canadaforall.

free

Star Member
Sep 30, 2008
canadaforall said:
Yes, Free i agree with you. I am in Europe and said the same thing to one friend from my country and he did not listen. He came and did not even reach his destination and spent all his money on the way and had to go back home after one year. I know all what you are talking about. Like in my formal country of destination, i was working with Canadians, and what use to surprise me is why is it that they are going out to work in different countries , if their county is very good. For those who have never traveled out of their country is a problem. They are excited just for nothing. They are the very people who will complain when they arrive in Canada. I traveled to the U.S.A for one month saw the way it is and did not like it there and hard to return to my job where i was working.
The better option is to go and visit there first before quitting your job.

I know you are doing the right thing, so for those who want to listen good for them and for those who do not want to listen allow them to come and see for themselves.

You are just like a mother. when the mother tells the child do not touch that iron , it will burn your hand, the child does not listen and wants to try and see what will happen. Until when the iron burns the child she or he will start crying.

I think you have done a good job by informing us. You are not the only one, some members had posted post like this before.

Thanks for he advice.

Canadaforall.
with no doubt your are high prestige and a man with dignity,hope people like you could be useful for their country,your profound sentences absorbed me,appreciate u.thanks others who inform immigrants.you are great my friend.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ihabkal said:
All what you said even if 100% true, Canada is still 10 times better than Beirut, well I and my children almost get killed every day when we cross the streets in Beirut drivers drive their cars like crazy, the pollution is killing us, I used the Subway system in Toronto in 2007 and I found it clean and safe and cheap. It is voted the safest and cleanest subway system in the world. Now about Korean and koreans and chinese against chinese, every time there is small political problem here, like 5 or 6 times a year, people go down in the streets in Beirut and start killing each other, last mini war in Burj Abou Haidar just last month more than a dozen killed for a PARKING SPACE, every militia and faction here want to kill each other, sometimes all kill each other, well being in a tough business environment in Canada sure is better for my health than being in a country where people kill each other for politics or anytime someone says something on tv. jUST TODAY i WAS TOLD WAIT FOR WAR BY THE END OF THIS MONTH in Lebabnon.

so Free we are not babies don't worry about us. Toronto was voted the safest place to raise a family many times. I would rather be in Toronto and not save any money than be in Beirut and save a lot of money. Everywhere in the world money is important it is called globalization, everywhere people care more about money more than each other sadly it is a fact. And about west Toronto read this: http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090417180116AAtrRhL

the internet is full of info about Toronto we can researsh it ourselves.
Your arguments are justified. TBO, Beirut (Lebanon) is the one of those places I would never want to be in or live in now, especially as a Family Man.
I hope and pray that you and your family get the PR ASAP.

May the Almighty be your Hafeez and Naseer!!

Best of Luck.
BobbyB