+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents Super Visa April 2024 Timeline

tenhag

Star Member
May 2, 2023
It's totally depends on you. either you want to do it upfront or submit upon approval. Submitting with application may expedite the file processing time.
Ah I just submitted an application. Didn't know about the upfront option - is it too late now?

canprforum

Nov 29, 2023
Super visa from India for Mother. First-time application
Application submitted# 2nd May 2024
Biometric Done# 8th May
Medical# WAITING
Eligibility# Not started
Background check# in progress
PPR# WAITING....

Processing time already passed

Is anyone in the same situation?

Kkalsi

Star Member
Oct 16, 2023
Biometric Done# 8th May
Medical# WAITING
Eligibility# Not started
PPR# WAITING....

Application submitted: 29 April, 2024
BL: 1 May, 2024 (Updated May29'2024)
Medical : Not yet updated
Background check: still in process.
PPR: waiting

jay21

Star Member
Apr 28, 2022
Any update?????
‼ Please Answer ‼

VFS Ahmedabad deny to take passport due to name mismatch. I only have one week left now.

Details:
Applied for Supervisa from outside Canada.
Applied On : 28/May/2024
Passport request: 20/June/2024

IRCC has put maiden(before marraige) name on passport request letter instead on what’s on passport. Rest of the details including UCI no. and Application no., address all info are correct.

However, initial application submission letter has correct name, which was issued by IRCC too.

I sent webform on 20th June but didn’t receive any reply from IRCC & only 30 days to send passport for visa stamping.

VFS Ahmedabad deny to take passport due to name mismatch. I only have one week left now.

What should I do? Any advice?

I am thinking to send it through VFS mumbai via courier. Will they take it?

IRCC doesn’t talk on call for outland visitor visa application.

vamikamr

Jul 9, 2024
Application Timeline

• Super visa from India
  • First-time application

• Application submitted: June15th, 2024
  • Biometric request: June 16th, 2024
  • Biometric completed: June 25th, 2024
  • Medical: Upfront medical done on July 6th , Webform raised on the same day
  • Eligibility: "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility."
  • Review of Medical Results: "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."
  • Background check: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Reactions: tenhag

tenhag

Star Member
May 2, 2023
Application Timeline

• Super visa from India
  • First-time application

• Application submitted: June15th, 2024
  • Biometric request: June 16th, 2024
  • Biometric completed: June 25th, 2024
  • Medical: Upfront medical done on July 6th , Webform raised on the same day
  • Eligibility: "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility."
  • Review of Medical Results: "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."
  • Background check: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
So you followed the steps for upfront medical and uploaded as a web form? I was looking at the instructions and it said the docs send results directly to ircc? I'm a bit confused now

tenhag

Star Member
May 2, 2023
You can still able to do uprfont medical and submit through webform.
just called them to confirm if I can do this.
they're saying too late now - wait for them to ask now.

also not able to signup on the tracker - they're saying raise a webform for technical difficulties.
How long before I can create on tracker? July 6 I got submission confirmation.

vamikamr

Jul 9, 2024
So you followed the steps for upfront medical and uploaded as a web form? I was looking at the instructions and it said the docs send results directly to ircc? I'm a bit confused now
Yes, i got the upfront medical done and then raised a web form to upload the document that the doctor provided. Although, the actual results will be sent directly to IRCC.

Sumbal Johnson

Apr 10, 2019
Hi All,

Below is the timeline for my father's super visa; there hasn't been any movement in his application in over a month, Should I be worried? My dad is from Pakistan, and I am a Canadian citizen.

Application submitted: 17 May, 2024
BL: 17 May, 2024
Biometrics submitted & completed: 20 May, 2024
Medical : You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
PPR: Not yet
Got rejection today.
This is what the refusal letter says

Thank you for your interest in coming to Canada. I have reviewed your temporary resident visa
(visitor visa) application and supporting documentation to assess whether you meet the
requirements for a visitor visa (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/
services/visit-canada/eligibility.html). This includes assessing whether you are coming to Canada
temporarily for the reason(s) you describe in your application. I have determined that your
application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
(IRPA) (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/I-2.5/index.html) and Immigration and Refugee
Protection Regulations (IRPR) (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/sor-2002-227/
index.html). I am refusing your application.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by
paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/
section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will
leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• You do not have significant family ties outside Canada.
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the
details you have provided in your application”

any thoughts? suggestions? My father retired in April 2024 and i applied for his super visa in May 2024. I had attached his pension slip as a proof that he will be receiving pension which will stop if he isn’t in the country. i didn’t add bank statement showing receipt of pension because his first pension payment wasn’t in yet at the time of application coz of delays due to gratuity calculation and all i didn’t include any property documents either.

TSwami

Jul 15, 2024
Biometric Done# 8th May
Medical# WAITING
Eligibility# Not started
PPR# WAITING....

Same situation with me, No update yet

Application submitted# 10th May 2024
Biometric Done# 20th May
Medical# WAITING
Eligibility# Not started
PPR# WAITING....

Already Called IRCC but no response from them. One of my friend applied for his father on 7th May and received PPR request on 28th June

Please let me know if you received any update