Jun 22, 2021
Super visa status of my father :

Applied: Apr 3
Biometric Updated : Apr 3
Medical Passed: Upfront medical done, not updated
Eligibility : Not started
Background Check : In progress
PPR : Waiting.
Can you please help? I have some questions regarding parents ties back home… So I am showing enough in their joint bank account plus land property and smalls business ! what documents for bank savings do I need to submit to prove strong ties ? Is the bank balance certi good enough or do you recommend statements for last six months ?
For upfront medical : Just wondering if there is any form do I need to show while going for upfront medical in India !

Oct 7, 2020
Hello everyone,
I applied for my mother's supervisa and got refusal today. Following was the reason of refusal:

• List of all family members in child/grandchild's household not provided

I have clearly mentioned in the invitation letter that she'll be staying with me and my spouse and provided separate information for me and husband's details. Should I provide this information in a separate column on the invitation letter mentioning that there will be 3 family members in the household; me, my spouse and my mother whom I am inviting.

Moreover, if this is the only reason for refusal, should I assume all other details were in order. All help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: prince.ali1

Sunshine99

Jul 29, 2024
Hello Dharmi and everyone - Would someone be willing to share their Invitation letter format for parents Super Visa, please? Thanks in advance. Sunny.

Sunshine99

Jul 29, 2024
Hello, I'm new to this and am trying to fill the application for supervisa for my parents. I have two questions and would be most grateful if someone responds.

First question- how much funds should we we show in the application form? The option wording is confusing - it says something like what funds do you have and asks for your financials. Or second option - someone else is paying for your trip and their financials. Since its Supervisa, I as the child will be supporting them obviously. I will click on the second option - but how much funds should be reflecting there - for all 5 years or yearly or total for both parents? My income and savings are sufficient but it seems they need a specific amount for this page.

Second - what is BLV since everyone is using this term in the updated.

Thank you ! Sunny

Sunshine99

Jul 29, 2024
And one more question:

So sorry to send multiple emails - I have many questions and no-one to ask until I came across this forum. Are there any advantages/difference in using your Canada email/phone to apply for your parents Supervisa as an unpaid family representative Versus using their email/phone to apply directly? Is there any difference in application processing center/timelines/or ability to ask for updates?

Thank you !

semapara

Apr 11, 2019
Hi guys, I had applied for my father’s supervisa in end of May 2024 but did not see any progress so I had booked upfront medical exam. However, the authorized clinic claims that medical can only be submitted once request is received from IRCC? I see many applicants submitting upfront medical but why is it not accepting in Nepal?

semapara

Apr 11, 2019
Hi can someone please tell me if I am the sponsor for my parent’s supervisa application, can I go back to my home country during this process? My parents are yet to recieve the decision for supervisa application

wzhao

Feb 21, 2019
Hi I applied for super visa for my parents (from China) on April 15, passed medical exam in June. And there is no more news after that. It just says "application is in progress". It has significantly passed normal processing time. Is anyone else from April still waiting?? This is taking way too long, not sure what is happening.

Kkalsi

Star Member
Oct 16, 2023
Hi I applied for super visa for my parents (from China) on April 15, passed medical exam in June. And there is no more news after that. It just says "application is in progress". It has significantly passed normal processing time. Is anyone else from April still waiting?? This is taking way too long, not sure what is happening.
Yes waiting since April 29th. no update.

Reactions: wzhao

prince.ali1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2022
Hello everyone,
I applied for my mother's supervisa and got refusal today. Following was the reason of refusal:

• List of all family members in child/grandchild's household not provided

I have clearly mentioned in the invitation letter that she'll be staying with me and my spouse and provided separate information for me and husband's details. Should I provide this information in a separate column on the invitation letter mentioning that there will be 3 family members in the household; me, my spouse and my mother whom I am inviting.

Moreover, if this is the only reason for refusal, should I assume all other details were in order. All help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Hello, how are you? I got the same reason for refusal today. I would like to ask if you were able to resolve this, appreciate your response.