+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents Super Visa April 2024 Timeline

ncutmz

Aug 10, 2017
Hi All, applied super visa for my Mother.

Application submitted: 29 April, 2024
BL: 1 May, 2024 (Updated May29'2024)
Medical : Not yet updated
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
PPR: waiting.

Please response if anyone has same timeline and waiting for PPR.
hi, I am on the same boat.

application submitted on 04/20/2024, still show back ground in progress and waiting for PPR. any update of your case?

ncutmz

Aug 10, 2017
Should i also raise a webform to know about the status of application. ?
I start application on 04/20/2024 and no PPR till now. May I know what webcore that might help to expedite the process or ask the time frame of our application? Thank you!

ncutmz

Aug 10, 2017
Yes you should raise webform it wont hurt and that will expedite your file too today got another respond back from IRCC on my webform which i submitted so may be it will help on your case too.
may I know what webform and link you use to submit your concern and inquiry of the process time or expedite the application? Thank you!

Kkalsi

Star Member
Oct 16, 2023
hi, I am on the same boat.

application submitted on 04/20/2024, still show back ground in progress and waiting for PPR. any update of your case?
Hello, No update till now. Background & eligibility in process. Medical not yet updated.

Dharmi

Star Member
Jun 11, 2024
No totally fed up now. raised more than 5 web forms but no response. Called IRCC they advise to wait.. application getting delay due to high volume of applications.
You should go to local MP of your area and they will be able to help you should try this also...

Dharmi

Star Member
Jun 11, 2024
No totally fed up now. raised more than 5 web forms but no response. Called IRCC they advise to wait.. application getting delay due to high volume of applications.
Visit MP and describe them your situation that on website processing time is 61 days shows and my file has been submitted since this dt. and it has been 90 days and there is no movement in my file and if you have any particular reason for visa provide them document they will send IRCC email and follow up on your file at least you will hear from them....all the best dear

Reactions: Imhenryj

Niks klassen

Jun 22, 2021
I am planning to apply for both of my parents and am wondering if it is best to do the application myself or hand it over to an agent.

Kkalsi

Star Member
Oct 16, 2023
Visit MP and describe them your situation that on website processing time is 61 days shows and my file has been submitted since this dt. and it has been 90 days and there is no movement in my file and if you have any particular reason for visa provide them document they will send IRCC email and follow up on your file at least you will hear from them....all the best dear
Thank you so much.. I will try to contact MP asap.

Amandeep Kor

Oct 5, 2015
Cambridge
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Plz reply, which company is good for travel super visa insurance for parents, please recommend some names

Niks klassen

Jun 22, 2021
Can you recommend company name plz
If you want to get coverage for pre-existing conditions, I would recommend going with reputable companies like Sun Life, Manulife, Costco (Manulife Plan B), and GMS, especially if you prioritize reliable claim procedures. I've received multiple calls from Travel Shield (owned by someone in our group) through Policy Advisor, Canada LIC, and many other offers for very cheap insurance. However, I have serious doubts about them when it comes to the claim process and refunds. While they have good reviews on Google, their presence on Facebook is lacking, and I've come across negative feedback on Reddit as well. Personally, I'm opting for one of the major three insurers. What are your thoughts?

blal

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Hi, I have received passport submission request and I submitted the VFS form and made the payment. The screen displayed one reference number. But I have not received the email. How long does it take to receive the email?