+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents Super Visa April 2024 Timeline

blal

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Webform did not help me to be honest when I raise webform they send me reply back after week that we cannot give you any time how long it will take time to process the file.
since I submitted file I just got update yesterday that my medical has been done and today got one more update about BVL and I am still waiting for PPR.
Thanks! How many days it took to get the medical updated after the raising web form and the response on webform(they did not give timeline to process). I am just trying to understand if there is a link between webform status inquiry and the update. I have also raised a status inquiry using web form.

Dharmi

Star Member
Jun 11, 2024
Thanks! How many days it took to get the medical updated after the raising web form and the response on webform(they did not give timeline to process). I am just trying to understand if there is a link between webform status inquiry and the update. I have also raised a status inquiry using web form.
7 days they took to respond me back and since i raise webform for status inquiry it took 14 calendar days to update my medical and then got PPR very next day.
i Believe i raise first webform on 12th June got respond back from IRCC on 18th June. Then got medical update on 22nd June passed however they did not send me email or nothing i was that on IRCC portal and then 25th June received BVL @ 12:30 pm and then 03:30pm received PPR.

Dharmi

Star Member
Jun 11, 2024
No..:( Eagerly waiting.. I am thinking to raise a web form. Its been 2 months for now.
I submitted upfront medical along with the application it's didn't even updated yet.
I'm so worried .
Yes you should raise webform it wont hurt and that will expedite your file too today got another respond back from IRCC on my webform which i submitted so may be it will help on your case too.

Reactions: Kkalsi

Kkalsi

Oct 16, 2023
Yes you should raise webform it wont hurt and that will expedite your file too today got another respond back from IRCC on my webform which i submitted so may be it will help on your case too.
Yeah I am going to raise webform right now. Hope for the best
Thank you so much for your help. I will keep you updated once I'll get any response.

mary_27

Sep 20, 2015
Hi everyone,
Did your parents have to do an upfront medical examination before submitting their super visa application or did they do it upon request after submitting the application?

Thank you,
Mary

Sep 28, 2020
Thanks I sent webform but hoping for reply soon so they can correct it & I can send passport within 30 days timeline. Haven't heard about this kind of issue.
IRCC will not limit to 30days if these error happens. I mean to say they will understand if there is a situation..
Back in 2016, I was travelling india for family reason and my PR got approved feb end. I had to submit in New Delhi office, so raised web form to send me the address to send the passport. It took more than a month time and they sent too.. unfortunately I had to travel back to Canada by the time they sent address. Then I came Canada and submitted passport in May beginning.
so they accepted and printed my visa. When you have genuine reason because of which you cannot submit passport within 30days and you raised webform, they ack and accept it.