+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents Super Visa April 2024 Timeline

Kkalsi

Oct 16, 2023
Hi All, applied super visa for my Mother.

Application submitted: 29 April, 2024
BL: 1 May, 2024 (Updated May29'2024)
Medical : Not yet updated
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
PPR: waiting.

Please response if anyone has same timeline and waiting for PPR.

Dharmi

Star Member
Jun 11, 2024
Hi All, applied super visa for my Mother.

Application submitted: 29 April, 2024
BL: 1 May, 2024 (Updated May29'2024)
Medical : Not yet updated
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
PPR: waiting.

Please response if anyone has same timeline and waiting for PPR.
I am in same boat as you are..
Application submitted# 24th April
Biometric Request# 25th April
Biometric Done# 30th April
Medical# not started yet(upfront submitted along with file but its not updated)
Eligibility# Not started
PPR# WAITING....
raised webform did not useful now just waiting for miracle...

Kkalsi

Oct 16, 2023
I am in same boat as you are..
Medical# not started yet(upfront submitted along with file but its not updated)
Eligibility# Not started
PPR# WAITING....
raised webform did not useful now just waiting for miracle...
Thank you so much for your response

Hopefully, we will get any update in this week..

jay21

Star Member
Apr 28, 2022
I think applicant can send a Webform mentioning the same.
mask for name correction in the ppr through Webform and they will respond back.
Thanks I sent webform but hoping for reply soon so they can correct it & I can send passport within 30 days timeline. Haven't heard about this kind of issue.

jay21

Star Member
Apr 28, 2022
Thank you so much for your response.
i am not authorized representative of my mother file yet and i did raise webform last week to become representative but still there is no update on it i am not allowed to contact them however i did raise webform for application status and they send me respond on email back that we can not give you any timeline that your visa will take this much amount of time so that response was not useful now i dont know how to contact them and what to do further in this situation.

i am hoping that i will receive update by next week.do you think i should raise one more time webform rather than calling them?
Did you raised application status from your email or your parents?

Nadeem Saiyed

Jun 24, 2024
Super visa status of my parents

Applied
: Apr 14
Biometrics : updated on 15th April from last visitor visa application
Biometrics (new one): Request received on 22nd April, Submitted on 26th April, Updated in portal on 27th April (mom's update was delayed by a day as compared to dad)
Medicals: Upfront medical done, shows as passed on 1st May for both (mom's update was delayed by a day)
Eligibility : Shows as we are reviewing in both profile (mom's update was delayed by a day)
Background Check :
PPR :
Any updates as of now

Dharmi

Star Member
Jun 11, 2024
Super visa file#
Medical# 22nd June (upfront submitted but now its updated in the profile)
Eligibility# Not started
Background check# still processing since file submitted.
PPR# WAITING....
how long it will take to process this one its been over the processing time raise webform but did not useful.

Reactions: jay21

Dharmi

Star Member
Jun 11, 2024
I was also on the same boat until yesterday for my mom-in-law.
Application submitted: # April 22, 2024
Biometrics was done in 2022 while applying for visitor visa and medicals done in Jan 2024 when we extended her visitor visa. She travelled back at the end of her extended visitor visa and within a week we applied super visa for her. We gave insurance and expected travel date as 15 Oct, 2024.

There was nothing updated except biometric on April 22 (application date), last week I submitted the IME medical document through web form and mentioned that current processing time is 38days and application crossed 55days,requested the status of the application though we do not have immediate plan to travel.

Yesterday June 20, 2024, Got Biometric Validation Letter and Passport submission request letter as well.
There was no update on any sections until yesterday (medicals shows passed on June 18 and final decision approved on Jun 20th, rest all still in progress only including eligibility, background)

Hope this information helps you all as I was also just waiting for longer time where one of my friends got his parents super visa approved in 15days (first attempt with no previous application history). Processing time changes for each application and we cannot guarantee the timeline.
I got update for medical done since June 22nd should i raise webform or wait ?? if i go by your situation i should get PPR by today or tomorrow.