+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents Super Visa April 2024 Timeline

Rambo001

Jun 26, 2024
Hi, I see multiple people reporting delay in Super visa for application filed in April. I also went through the same. I kept raising the webform and kept calling. Finally one day, an individual on phone checked that this should have moved further and told that they will make a note on the application and we received the PPR request next week.
what is the contact number, and should I be representative for my parents application if they have applied ? If not what I can do for that, any guidance means a lot.

Thank you in advance.

Cool_Breeze

Feb 3, 2015
How much time will one get to leave for Canada after getting Super Visa? Is it that one can arrive in Canada until the validity of medical exam which is one year?

Rani bhullar

Jan 4, 2018
Hi guys,
I got BVL yesterday and the final decision shows
  • September 13, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
  • The date has been updated in final decision but haven’t received any decision yet, any idea how long it will take

SARA KHAN

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
Canada
Hi guys,
I got BVL yesterday and the final decision shows
  • September 13, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
  • The date has been updated in final decision but haven’t received any decision yet, any idea how long it will take
I have exact same situation, I got BVL yesterday and same final decision message.