26-11-2012
Med's Done....
10-12-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2013 (passport mailed out on 04-06-2013 and received on 07-06-2013)
Luck786 said:
I was also suggesting him to do a lot of research and then send the reply to visa officer through a lawyer.He needs a lawyer but he really needs a lot of research.
@ ranja your suggestions are really good and have weightage .

What relationship can be shown between Computer and History? Why she took history ? She wanted to be a teacher or what other reason could it be? If she is doing great in History then it would be a plus point for her.right?
Yeah if she is going great in history I would probably suggest saying that she had always had a keen interest in history but the family pushed for the first two choices based on the reasons mentioned above (to settle in canada etc) but since her heart was not in those subject she did not do good and so eventually the family caved in and allowed her to study history as she had always wanted.

but i would be really careful about this, only do this if she really knows that subject.

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey 39,

Do consider the reasons posted by other members. You need reasons on why your sister changed career/subjects and also why/how she failed twice.

DO NOT write in your explanation that changing of subjects was because your sister wanted to remain full-time student and dependent on your parents.

If you are going to draft a letter, you can post it here and people can review. You may also choose to take help from an immigration lawyer.

Raj

cobra4u007

Jan 4, 2013
Hello There!! If somebody can help me please please help me..actually my brother applied for our sponsorship from Canada ,we are 3 siblings and parents..He recently received a letter from immigration saying that he has been approved for the case and his file has been moved to new delhi.How long it will take now...Please if somebody knows help me!!!
Thank you
:'(

ranja

Nov 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2008
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
10-12-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2013 (passport mailed out on 04-06-2013 and received on 07-06-2013)
cobra4u007 said:
Hello There!! If somebody can help me please please help me..actually my brother applied for our sponsorship from Canada ,we are 3 siblings and parents..He recently received a letter from immigration saying that he has been approved for the case and his file has been moved to new delhi.How long it will take now...Please if somebody knows help me!!!
Thank you
:'(
go through this thread and also the spreadsheet posted in the signature of Rajaji

chan1973

Nov 19, 2012
To Lucky 786 and others.

i tried to log into "trackitt.com" few times but i can;t ..thats why i,m posting the news here.

My family got the visa from CHC ISB under parents sponsorship , only 18 days are given to fly.

Good luck to all and best wishes, hopefully 2013 will bring good news in our lives.

Thanks to all of u who help me on this forum or Trackitt.com especially "Lucky 786, and all others from

Trackitt.com.

Good luck to manukhan and kaju and the rest. Will kepp in touch.. all the best...:)

my time line is as follow just in case if it could be hlepful for any one...THANKS... My fater passed away while

the app was in process that delayed my app also. cuz i had to change the principal applicant, i thought
i would throw that in also.

App filed in CPC-M...............June 2005
AOR received .....................2008
File transfer to CHC ISB........MAY 2008
doc req....................................2010
Additional docs. req..............Nov 2011
Med.req............................. Jan 2012
RPRF paid.........................March 2012
PPR...............................20 NOV 2012
Visa Issued.....................9 JAN 2013

veeru41

Star Member
Feb 1, 2012
To kandel:---
I dont want to take any risk now so i ll not inform abt baby to CIC,but i meet LICO,if they request tax papaers again then i ll send.

kandel

Jan 2, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2008
Doc's Request.
1 March 2012 Doc's Submitted: 20 Apr 2012
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
25 Sep 2012 AOR Received: 16 Mar 2013
Med's Request
03 June 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013 Dependant......: One
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
07 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
Iam glad to see everyone is always ready to help each other on this forum.
I have also come up with some explanation.
Iam using Ranja's and Lucky's topic and just expanding it.
This applies only if she took History in BA which i guess she did because that is the requirement for MA history if i am not wrong.
Que.1- Why she changed courses?
Ans.1- She always wanted to do something in History like MA History to become teacher/professor of History.
a. WHY TOOK BA?
So she started with BA in which History was included.
b. WHY TOOK COMPUTER?
Because of high demand of Computer/technical jobs in Canada she changed her field of study into Computers.
c. WHY TOOK MA ENGLISH?
Because she was suggested by her family members in Canada to take Engish because English is Canada's first language and she could do lots in English.
d. WHY TOOK MA HISORY?
Because she was always intrested in History and as mentioned above she always wanted to become teacher or professor in History. so she decided to pursue her studies in History rather than Masters in course like English in which she failed twice and in which she could not show her best. So her family also agreed with her decision and let her do what she wanted from the very beginning.

Also Member39 if you can get original letters from her English professors that she tried her best to accomplish MA English but she could not do well that's why they(Professor) suggested her to do what she is good in instead of something she is just doing for others. (I know sometimes our teachers/professors suggest us to move on to something we are best at)
Also if you are going to use that point that she always wanted to become History Teacher. and she is really good in History. If she is good in History thats awesome if not please tell her to study hard in history, revise her whole course from beginning as CIC can call her for Interview & ask History related Questions as we read in link that Lucky provided. Tell her to study as if she is going for Provincial exam/Board exam.
Also as Raj said you can post your Letter here and everyone can help you to make sure its good enough to prove your point.

Lucky, User, Raj, Ranja and everyone else please comment and do correct me if i have said anything wrong and also share your opinions. Even if my whole point is wrong, correct me.

nanapush

Oct 31, 2008
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTOWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-06-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
File Transfer...
19-04-2012
Med's Request
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
25-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2012
LANDED..........
will land on 5th Feb
39 said:
hi ranja thank u for u r advise. Do u know any immigration lawyers in Vancouver or in surrey bc

LOWE and COMPANY immigration lawyers in Vancouver on West Broadway are very experienced and will give you good advice.

kandel

Jan 2, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2008
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
03 June 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
07 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
chan1973 said:
To Lucky 786 and others.

i tried to log into "trackitt.com" few times but i can;t ..thats why i,m posting the news here.

My family got the visa from CHC ISB under parents sponsorship , only 18 days are given to fly.

Good luck to all and best wishes, hopefully 2013 will bring good news in our lives.

Thanks to all of u who help me on this forum or Trackitt.com especially "Lucky 786, and all others from

Trackitt.com.

Good luck to manukhan and kaju and the rest. Will kepp in touch.. all the best...:)

my time line is as follow just in case if it could be hlepful for any one...THANKS... My fater passed away while

the app was in process that delayed my app also. cuz i had to change the principal applicant, i thought
i would throw that in also.

App filed in CPC-M...............June 2005
AOR received .....................2008
File transfer to CHC ISB........MAY 2008
doc req....................................2010
Additional docs. req..............Nov 2011
Med.req............................. Jan 2012
RPRF paid.........................March 2012
PPR...............................20 NOV 2012
Visa Issued.....................9 JAN 2013
Congratulations Chan wow long time you must be very relieved dear.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
It's all about convincing the officer that change in course was for career purposes, in a challenging world. Also, if you speak to the lawyers, please make sure that you discuss if they will take care of appeals and if there will be additional costs as these lawyers are pretty good at giving surprise. Also, make sure to get a lawyer ( preferably appeal lawyer ) , not these run of the mill consultants
Check these too

http://www.mitelut.com/

kandel

Jan 2, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2008
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
03 June 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
07 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
Veeru ok so you would do it when they will ask you as a last stage?
You know what works best for you but i just wanted to make sure that you have read Sakamath's and Rajmalhotra's posts regarding your question.

Here is one of their posts

rajmalhotra7 said:
This is what I read couple of years ago in one of CIC's operational manual.

At stage 1 - At the time of sponsorship evaluation/approval, CIC-M assesses for how many maximum people you meet LICO.

At stage 2 - Before issuing a visa, LVO checks size of your family. If the size of your family is less than or equal to the maximum number of people (that was assessed by CIC-M at the time of sponsorship approval), then visa is issued.