Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
AOR Received.
Waiting
Got my GCMS Notes yesterday.

I have two people , PA and Spouse.

Two things that are weird in GCMS.
1. Medical - PA Cleared , Spouse - No info , However , in the main section , it says Medical Passed.
2. Criminality - PA No traces found , Spouse - In Progress

Anyone else seen this info in GCMS.

Shuga :
I am in the same boat as you. Medical for PA says :
Has a condition for which potential demand on health or social services is not sufficient to exclude admission under section 38(1)(c)

Application Status is : Application received . Medical results have been received.

Shuga

Nov 26, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
File Transfer...
31-01-2012
Med's Request
15-02-2012
Med's Done....
03-03-2012 and 03-07-2012
hmadra said:
Two things that are weird in GCMS.
1. Medical - PA Cleared , Spouse - No info , However , in the main section , it says Medical Passed.
2. Criminality - PA No traces found , Spouse - In Progress
it is weird... i see records for medicals for both my parents and criminality records for both my parents even if status is Not Started...

Snspring

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO: Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2007
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
16-04-2012
File Transfer...
11-05-2012
Med's Request
30-05-2014
Anik said:
Just wanted to give an update: today I finally received a reply to my email to LVO (regarding my earlier mailed police certificates) and they finally confirmed that they located them and that there is no need to send new ones! Such a good news for me (one less hassle and more than $300 in unnecessary extra costs avoided!)

So, looks like if you have a file number and know your office (lvo or ottawa) it definitely makes sense to mail those certificates and there is a good chance they will be accepted (nothing to lose really)

Now awaiting the mailed medical forms (they did confirm in that same email that I need to wait for the actual forms to arrive - the ones they mailed to my canadian address (hopefully the right address!))
thats great!

Shuga

Nov 26, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
File Transfer...
31-01-2012
Med's Request
15-02-2012
Med's Done....
03-03-2012 and 03-07-2012
sibnadian said:
An agent over the phone told me that CPP-Ottawa is about 3 months behind in opening their mail/faxes/emails.
i'm not sure that's true... i sent my police certificate on February 16 and i see in my GCMS physical file a stamp on the PCC that it was received on February 21... does not look like 3 months... i think that the agents say about 3 months because CIC does not REACT quickly on the mail/faxes/emails that they receive... but i believe they open them...

i try to use all ways of communication to contact cic if i really want to tell them something :) i call, send e-mail, send regular letter and fax at the same time... hoping that at least one of it works... that's what i did to change my mailing address... i think you can also use all ways of communication to tell CIC that your mom is in Canada now...

sonali

Sep 28, 2012
Hi Guys,
I am new to this forum. My time line is:
Sponser parents with two sisters = Aug. 2007
Sponsership approved from canada = Oct 2010
Medical Request from New Delhi = Dec. 2011
Medical done and passport sent = jan. 2012
Permanent residence status on E-Cas shows:
We have received your application for pr.
Medical results have been received.

It has been 9 months that my parents sent there passport to new delhi. Nothing happens till now.

I am in canada.I noticed that on e-cas i saw home address and current mailing address are both my address in canada.
Please anyone suggest me if it is ok or mailing adress should be my parents address in India.

Anik

Dec 13, 2011
Snspring said:
thats great!
Yes, I feel very relieved that at least this little step can be checked off (this year has been a bit complicated for us with a lot of delay and document hassles and some otehr issues so I really need those positive bits to lift my spirits and help ease my worries a bit!).

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Anik said:
Just wanted to give an update: today I finally received a reply to my email to LVO (regarding my earlier mailed police certificates) and they finally confirmed that they located them and that there is no need to send new ones! Such a good news for me (one less hassle and more than $300 in unnecessary extra costs avoided!)

So, looks like if you have a file number and know your office (lvo or ottawa) it definitely makes sense to mail those certificates and there is a good chance they will be accepted (nothing to lose really)

Now awaiting the mailed medical forms (they did confirm in that same email that I need to wait for the actual forms to arrive - the ones they mailed to my canadian address (hopefully the right address!))
Awesome news

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
sonali said:
Hi Guys,

It has been 9 months that my parents sent there passport to new delhi. Nothing happens till now.

I am in canada.I noticed that on e-cas i saw home address and current mailing address are both my address in canada.
Please anyone suggest me if it is ok or mailing adress should be my parents address in India.
another user here with same situation, pp sitting in ND for 9 months

sibnadian

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shuga said:
i'm not sure that's true...
I think it is true in the following context. They receive docs, letters, emails. They open correspondence up and file it away in the appropriate file. But they don't look at it, especially when it is something that they didn't request. Then they will see it when they start working with the file.
But I agree with you that we need to communicate by all possible means. That's what I do, too.

sponsorparents

Dec 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011<br>Doc's Delivered: 21-12-2011
File Transfer...
09-02-2012<br>PCC Submitted: 09-03-2012
Med's Request
16-04-2012
Med's Done....
25-04-2012<br>Med's Delivered: 30-04-2012<br>e-CAS Med's received: 02-06-2012
Passport Req..
05-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2012
LANDED..........
14-04-2013
sibnadian said:
An agent over the phone told me that CPP-Ottawa is about 3 months behind in opening their mail/faxes/emails.
Definitely not true. I sent an email early this month to CPP-Ottawa about a minor typo correction in my parents address. They replied back in couple of weeks time saying they corrected it.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Just like any call center, CIC is no different - people get different answers all the time. There is no uniformity

sibnadian

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sponsorparents said:
Definitely not true. I sent an email early this month to CPP-Ottawa about a minor typo correction in my parents address. They replied back in couple of weeks time saying they corrected it.
I guess it depends on a case by case and on a nature of the request. As I said, I sent them an email, mail and fax on March 28, 2012. On May 14, CIC-Ottawa emailed me that the reason we had to go through a hassle is because my correspondence from March was not open (that's exactly what they said) and they were not aware of the sutuation :eek:. Thank God our doctor was very accommodating.

Yet, when i changed the address, it was done next day.

CanOcan

Feb 26, 2012
sonali said:
Hi Guys,

Thats normal to show both of the address from canada .Mine was also the same .

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
user on trackit forum had file in CPP-O and parents in India, got pp request by Ottawa for ND, now we need to see CPP-O - INDIA - parents in canada and/or LVO-INDIA-parents in canada